What's new

Butt and Asif found guilty

---------------------------
138632.2.jpg

TERI DUNIYA SAY HOO KAR MEIN MAJBOOOR CHALA, MEIN BOHAT DOOR BOHAT DOOR BOHAT DOOR CHALA
:D

Good riddance. Finally the justice has been served.

Although I feel for Amir, but that is what you get when you side with criminals! We have no shortage of talent, soon somebody else will take his place!

Good riddance. Finally the justice has been served.

Although I feel for Amir, but that is what you get when you side with criminals! We have no shortage of talent, soon somebody else will take his place!

A good first step no doubt, but lets hope and pray that these steps are taken and extended towards other countries players who are still walking free after being accused of cheating countless number of times. And with practically no investigations at times. And if some one wants to jump on me with where is the proof where is it. Its in the pudding, go eat it.

London: Three Pakistan cricketers-Salman Butt, Mohd Asif and Mohd Amir-have been handed jail terms for their involvement in spot-fixing controversy that rocked cricket world in August last year.

This is the first instance of cricketers being jailed for match-fixing offence even though a number of cricketers, including the former India captain Mohd Azharuddin, South African skipper Hansy Cronje, former Pakistan captain Salim Malik were all found guilty of being involved in match-fixing.

Former captain Salman Butt got 2 years and 6 months imprisonment while Asif has been jailed for an year. Mohd Amir has been given a jail term of six months for his involvement in the fixing saga.

Bookie Mazhar Majeed has been given 2 years and 8 months jail term.
:laugh:

While giving the verdict Judge Jeremy Cook said that the offences were so severe that only imprisonment would suffice.

really it was nice day i am so happy for this now bloody bastards think 50 times before they fix spot or match .thanks but many many thanks Justice Cooke :tup:

these fixers not only earned bad name for pakistan but also for the game. Now we see any upset or any disaster we will say match is fixed. very sad

We should be thankful to British Judiciary. If this kind of cases runs in Indian & Pakistani courts it might take years for the judgement or fair chances for not so fair trial.

Black day for cricket. 3 pakistani cricketers going to jail for fixing.

[video]http://geo.tv/videos.asp?link=mms://wm.vitalstreamcdn.com/stream_geo_tv/ImportantEvents/PKGSNov05/Azhar_Majeed.wmv[/video]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom