What's new

BY Election in PP-220....Where is Sheikh Chillie's Candidate??

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

By the Announcement of Pakistan election commision a by-election is taking place in PP-220 (Punjab Provincial Assembley) in Sahiwal-1 on 13th October 2011.

The seat fell vacant after Pir Walayat Shah Khagga, former PML-Q MPA, who later joined the forward bloc was disqualified by the Lahore High Court’s Election Tribunal for having fake degree.

Now a days in every other channel Mr. Imran Khan (The Modern Sheikh Chillieee) building its castles of a tsunami of victory in next election found itself on the course of calling his bluff so sooooooonnn. For one way or another he succeeds somehow to evade the AJK elections but this time whate would be his excusess???? I love to hear!!!

I very much doubt Mr. Chillieee have the guts to announce his candidate and taste the first lessons of real world politics out of a Media room.

Where are Sheikh Chillieess's supporters in this forum....i really love to read their excuses this time around!!!

Sorry, He was busy bringing 'INQUILAAB' on facebook, otherwise he would have won.

By the Announcement of Pakistan election commision a by-election is taking place in PP-220 (Punjab Provincial Assembley) in Sahiwal-1 on 13th October 2011.

The seat fell vacant after Pir Walayat Shah Khagga, former PML-Q MPA, who later joined the forward bloc was disqualified by the Lahore High Court’s Election Tribunal for having fake degree.

Now a days in every other channel Mr. Imran Khan (The Modern Sheikh Chillieee) building its castles of a tsunami of victory in next election found itself on the course of calling his bluff so sooooooonnn. For one way or another he succeeds somehow to evade the AJK elections but this time whate would be his excusess???? I love to hear!!!

I very much doubt Mr. Chillieee have the guts to announce his candidate and taste the first lessons of real world politics out of a Media room.

Where are Sheikh Chillieess's supporters in this forum....i really love to read their excuses this time around!!!

Oh boy! The frustration :lol:

My friend the LION you support is getting old now. Should leave with respect or will be killed by the new Lions on the block

eagerly waiting for the next elections

will be interesting to see where PTI stands and where MQM stands in punjab

Back
Top Bottom