What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

PMLN will win easily no questions about it

Punjabi are not bawaqof people who get buzdaar sort of dumb CM who destroyed punjab,
Gogi ran punjab and made millions

Kaam kiya hota 4 saal tu vote partey

PTI also did good jelsay but I don’t know why PTI people can’t see that PMLN also have big support and did biggest jelsay

PMLN vote bank is intact actually and they are in touch on grass root level in punjab but PTI is on social media and some support

PMLN will win easily no questions about it

Punjabi are not bawaqof people who get buzdaar sort of dumb CM who destroyed punjab,
Gogi ran punjab and made millions

Kaam kiya hota 4 saal tu vote partey

PTI also did good jelsay but I don’t know why PTI people can’t see that PMLN also have big support and did biggest jelsay

PMLN vote bank is intact actually and they are in touch on grass root level in punjab but PTI is on social media and some support

I would agree with you, as far as Central Punjab is concerned.

Sheikhupura, Jhang, Faisalabad, is tough for PTI. Lahore is a tie, but I do see N just pipping in front.

South Punjab will be key for PTI. Multan is tough, but then they are strong in Layyah, Sahiwal, Muzaffargarh, DG Khan.

Buzdar may not have done anything for the flashy headlines, but their has been plenty of groundwork done. At least in the places I have been too, and in my own area too (even though it wasn't a PTI candidate from there).

I would agree with you, as far as Central Punjab is concerned.

Sheikhupura, Jhang, Faisalabad, is tough for PTI. Lahore is a tie, but I do see N just pipping in front.

South Punjab will be key for PTI. Multan is tough, but then they are strong in Layyah, Sahiwal, Muzaffargarh, DG Khan.

Buzdar may not have done anything for the flashy headlines, but their has been plenty of groundwork done. At least in the places I have been too, and in my own area too (even though it wasn't a PTI candidate from there).

Disagree ... but none of this actually matters

The Establishment will not let PTI win at any cost

The Establishment may let both parties win on almost equal number seats in order to appear neutral. But any numbers not enough to send Hamza home won't be acceptable to PTI. Losing Hamza/Punjab CM seat will mean losing the 2023 General Elections (for PDM/Establishment)

PTI will not accept election results and blame the establishment

Awam will become more anti-Establishment

The Establishment will become more authoritarian and ruthless

This will further alienate people from the state/Army

We are now trapped in a vicious cycle

Last edited:
It all depends on the Pak Deep State's deep negotiation with the Imperialists. They would defer an open confrontation with the West at any cost, but would get a part of their jobs done via a long time game plan.....

IMO the current status quo will be maintained for the rest of this year, so that the pressure from IK increases even further. They'll be observing for the following stuffs:
- the financial bailout package size.
- FATF deal.
- how Putin continues reacting to the NATO expansion.
- how far the West gets disillusioned about India's ability to contain China.
- West's capabilities vis-a-vis China.
- Etc.

1658029593578.png

People of KPK are not being allowed to enter in a Punjab.

Punjab nahi hogya Indian occupied Kashmir hogaya.

Do we have to get visa to enter different cities of Pakistan? wtf

---

Rigging in this bye-elections will cause country to disintegrate.

The PDM parties are already playing ethnic politics (divide and rule) on directions of establishment. It must be stopped.

Back
Top Bottom