What's new

Call for Inputs Regarding PDF Social Media

How much Cumulative Time do you generally spend on PDF daily?

• Total voters
I'd love to stay and chat with second hand converts of our B team.

But on the topic of women, our Avesta doesn't teach us to "beat them lightly" ....

Nor that they should "cover their jewels".

Khodai ...

Cheers, Doc

I'd love to stay and chat with second hand converts of our B team.

But on the topic of women, our Avesta doesn't teach us to "beat them lightly" ....

Nor that they should "cover their jewels".

Khodai ...

Cheers, Doc

Still, your religion is cursed towards extinction. While ours grows daily by the thousands of converts worldwide. :D
PDF should have voice chats where members can talk to each other. People can only type so much. Not everyone is like me or others who have no problem typing long responses.

Plus, most Pakistanis can't type long paragraphs since English ain't their first language. Voice chats will also bring the human side of the posters to the front and might reduce troll behavior.

Voice chat can also be used to verify flags. 😉

I got the idea of voice chats from Discord, where I'm also very active. A lot more active than here....especially after my recent bannings...

Just a sneak peak:

View attachment 708858
View attachment 708859

View attachment 708860

View attachment 708861

View attachment 708863

View attachment 708864

This one server I'm in always has people talking since it's a true global server (sun is always shining somewhere on the Earth).

Easily more people in VC (voice chat) then even online on PDF. And there's like 1k+ people online all the time in the server alone...

@PDF @WebMaster do take a look at my response above. You guys will like it.

@PDF @WebMaster

Please have the guts to stop these chinese bots as well as Indians from spreading their lies; when you reply my posts are convinently removed.

These bots are pests and need to be deleted; everyone knows these are paid communists troll armies designed to sow fake news yet it is tolerated. When we confront them, it is no go. Come on pals.

@PDF @WebMaster

Please have the guts to stop these chinese bots as well as Indians from spreading their lies; when you reply my posts are convinently removed.

These bots are pests and need to be deleted; everyone knows these are paid communists troll armies designed to sow fake news yet it is tolerated. When we confront them, it is no go. Come on pals.
If it is a dubious source you can report it. However, don't fill pages with these accusations. Let the mods decide if it is fake or not.

If it is a dubious source you can report it. However, don't fill pages with these accusations. Let the mods decide if it is fake or not.
Sure, if we say anything, these bots come in waves. What is being done to stop these termites.

I am told "we cannot delete lies" by Moderators when we report these lies. THis indicates there is no policy to stop any lies even if you report it especially from chinese paid troll armies.. Then let us tackle these communist trolls or you need to take a carte blanch decision to get their supervisor aka beast and tell him to bring his staff in line.

Enough is Enough. Moderators do your job and lay down a strict policy on these chinese/indian trolls and take a stand on lies that are being propagated.

Last edited:
Moderators do your job and lay down a strict policy on these chinese/indian trolls and take a stand on lies that are being propagated.

You are more then free to leave. Nobody is forcing you to stay.

Sure, if we say anything, these bots come in waves. What is being done to stop these termites.

I am told "we cannot delete lies" by Moderators when we report these lies. THis indicates there is no policy to stop any lies even if you report it especially from chinese paid troll armies.. Then let us tackle these communist trolls or you need to take a carte blanch decision to get their supervisor aka beast and tell him to bring his staff in line.

Enough is Enough. Moderators do your job and lay down a strict policy on these chinese/indian trolls and take a stand on lies that are being propagated.
You can report the lies and let the mods judge them.

if all lies get deleted almost every thread will be blank space. why not get them labeled "warned" lie
then keep them to demonstrate to liars that they will be shown for what they are.

you are right about mods refusing to do anything about lies, when I confronted a few they said these are members' opinion not lies

if all lies get deleted almost every thread will be blank space. why not get them labeled "warned" lie
then keep them to demonstrate to liars that they will be shown for what they are.

you are right about mods refusing to do anything about lies, when I confronted a few they said these are members' opinion not lies
Thanks friend, this forum is overrun by the state sponsored WuMao/50cent Brigade who purpose is to sow disinformation and amplify the CCP narrative; they work with a leader with a cluster of underlings who will then chime in and spread it further. Just like we have the KGB sponsored antivaccers/5G and cascade of far fetched conspiracies designed by psycops' to deliberately spread cleverly cultured disinformation to sow discent.

Back
Top Bottom