What's new

Call for Inputs Regarding PDF Social Media

How much Cumulative Time do you generally spend on PDF daily?

• Total voters
I pity on our masses,they have promoted opportunistic politicians to the rank of demogods.

That is the nature of masses.

But when they descend on the streets, governments shake.

Armies are useless. Because the armies come from them in the first place.

Cheers, Doc

That is the nature of masses.

But when they descend on the streets, governments shake.

Armies are useless. Because the armies come from them in the first place.

Cheers, Doc
Masses are easy to control and manipulate,collectively they are halfwits and we have seen how masses have turned their own countries into pile of rubble,Syria and Libya are infront of us.

It is time for the Maratha to save India once more ...

Stay tooned.

OK.

The Shiv Sena from Aurangazeb's time has always been a secular force fighting for India first.

1. Aurangzeb was also an Indian. :)

2. As for "secular force", what is SS' stance on Dalit Maharastrians ? You should read this article which is about the nuances of the Bhima Koregaon incident and its connection to events and people before 1947.

Masses are easy to control and manipulate,collectively they are halfwits and we have seen how masses have turned their own countries into pile of rubble,Syria and Libya are infront of us.

The middle east is really mindboggling in its ability to autophage.

I think they are the new Africa in that respect.

I must admire the subcontinent for being much more pragmatic and with a much higher threshold for self preservatory maintenance of equilibrium when the pendulum does swing.

Blood letting always quickly rights itself. Maybe because we have already seen Syrias and Lybias through our history.

Cheers, Doc
OK.

1. Aurangzeb was also an Indian. :)

2. As for "secular force", what is SS' stance on Dalit Maharastrians ? You should read this article which is about the nuances about the Bhima Koregaon incident and its connection to events and people before 1947.

Aurangazeb was a Muslim tyrant. Waging war on Hindus and Parsis.

Islam is a guest theology in India.

It does not get to wage war sir.

If it does, there will always be us Maratha there to tackle it.

Cheers, Doc

ONLY FB remains i delete my all social accounts after watching documentary the social dilemma

Brother, I see three twitter accounts for Pakistan Defence. You linked your official one, but whose are the other two?
1609258719301.png

We have official twitter handle linked with forum. Let's follow that for postings.

View attachment 701206

We have official twitter handle linked with forum. Let's follow that for postings.

Has the original ban been lifted by Twitter? Making an alternate ID to avoid a permaban is a violation of Twitter rules, and places current handles on thin ice, unless the matter has been resolved properly. The forum itself remains on a steady downward slope, its ranking down by over 20k places in terms of traffic, due to many reasons, some avoidable and some self-inflicted. Of course, such feedback in the past has not been enough to incentivize any changes in current policies, and it will remain so even now and into the near future.

You asked for feedback and some has been provided. Please feel free to delete if it offends anyone. Thanks.

Sir, no body will silence you. Even if others ridicule you, know that there will be people who listen and read you. I am an advocate of expressing ourselves completely irrespective of how it might be percieved. So, please never shy away from sharing your opinions.
As for honest feedback, I would not settle for anything less. We need sincere advice rather than superficial commendations.

Fair point, but let's focus on the scope of this thread for now. I am sure your voices are listened and contemplated.

Inform me. Like IK said to our Eastern Neighbor. Take one step, I will take two steps.... was on a lighter note..... Opening DM with you brother.

Thank you, I like your response.
I'll venture to offer my idea. I do not know if it is workable in a forum, or how it would work.

I have noticed there is an extreme lack of original thinking from the Pakistan origin members, Pakistan based or overseas. I have come across few individuals with very logical brains, and original thinking, but because everyone operates as an individual their thinking, myself included, is not fine tuned, therefore lacks the killer touch, sometimes.

Mostly you see simple and even stupid answers to aggressive statements, which makes matters worse. Other countries, especially our main adversary India operate in a better intellectual environment then ours, and when they make stupid statements, because of the environment in which those statements are created, those stupid statements are well developed, therefore require well developed answers, a capacity most here seem to lack.

Even outside the forum, Pakistan's intellectual environment is full of hollow intellectuals, professors and thinkers, precisely because we have not been able to apply original thinking to simple issues. since our base is structurally weak, the major arguments also remain weaker.

I propose, that there should be a select private group in this forum, maybe on an invite only basis.
The exact rules and purpose can be worked out at the modality stage.

But, its sole purpose would be to discuss, debate and squeeze a final answer to a simple question. that group only works on that statement till a conclusion is reached and no other topic can be discussed. Very focused and very clear aims. There should be an initial limit on membership, and thereafter every new member would require greater justification as to why they should be admitted/included, obviously Pakistanis only, and a clear route to expel if required.

1- A simple one line statement is declared, with mutual agreement.
2- It is open to discussion with no limitation, as long as the member gives a relevant reason for their arguments each and every time - if an argument is refuted then the person must develop their arguments, or their objection in favour of or against the statement is withdrawn.
3- Time limits? possibly a time limit of 1 statement a month, or two months, that can be worked out in the modalities, but if we tackle 6 or 12 questions/statements/claims a year, that will be heck of a lot more then what is being done now.
4-Once a plurality (that again can be worked out if this idea goes ahead) of members, maybe a parliamentary two third majority, agree, then the a final answer/statement is written and agreed upon. in a format that is easily absorbable by common man/woman.
5- Then allow and encourage that idea to filter in the forum and hope it finds a wider audience.

e.g.
Is the Muslim population larger in India or Pakistan? it is shocking how much confusion exists on this simple fact. and how negatively it effects Pakistan. The how's and why's would be discussed, and a conclusion reached, and spread of misinformation tackled.
For those wondering, it is Pakistan. We have major religious, political and media figures claim it is India. It creates confusion among the masses, and it effects lot of other issues negatively. This is an example of how to tackle and finalise just the simple issues/topics.

This is the very basic version of the idea, which obviously requires work and fine tuning, IF, it is workable in online forum. And, IF, you wish to pursue.

Has the original ban been lifted by Twitter? Making an alternate ID to avoid a permaban is a violation of Twitter rules, and places current handles on thin ice, unless the matter has been resolved properly. The forum itself remains on a steady downward slope, its ranking down by over 20k places in terms of traffic, due to many reasons, some avoidable and some self-inflicted. Of course, such feedback in the past has not been enough to incentivize any changes in current policies, and it will remain so even now and into the near future.

You asked for feedback and some has been provided. Please feel free to delete if it offends anyone. Thanks.
It may have seen it's zenith.

Thank you, I like your response.
I'll venture to offer my idea. I do not know if it is workable in a forum, or how it would work.

I have noticed there is an extreme lack of original thinking from the Pakistan origin members, Pakistan based or overseas. I have come across few individuals with very logical brains, and original thinking, but because everyone operates as an individual their thinking, myself included, is not fine tuned, therefore lacks the killer touch, sometimes.

Mostly you see simple and even stupid answers to aggressive statements, which makes matters worse. Other countries, especially our main adversary India operate in a better intellectual environment then ours, and when they make stupid statements, because of the environment in which those statements are created, those stupid statements are well developed, therefore require well developed answers, a capacity most here seem to lack.

Even outside the forum, Pakistan's intellectual environment is full of hollow intellectuals, professors and thinkers, precisely because we have not been able to apply original thinking to simple issues. since our base is structurally weak, the major arguments also remain weaker.

I propose, that there should be a select private group in this forum, maybe on an invite only basis.
The exact rules and purpose can be worked out at the modality stage.

But, its sole purpose would be to discuss, debate and squeeze a final answer to a simple question. that group only works on that statement till a conclusion is reached and no other topic can be discussed. Very focused and very clear aims. There should be an initial limit on membership, and thereafter every new member would require greater justification as to why they should be admitted/included, obviously Pakistanis only, and a clear route to expel if required.

1- A simple one line statement is declared, with mutual agreement.
2- It is open to discussion with no limitation, as long as the member gives a relevant reason for their arguments each and every time - if an argument is refuted then the person must develop their arguments, or their objection in favour of or against the statement is withdrawn.
3- Time limits? possibly a time limit of 1 statement a month, or two months, that can be worked out in the modalities, but if we tackle 6 or 12 questions/statements/claims a year, that will be heck of a lot more then what is being done now.
4-Once a plurality (that again can be worked out if this idea goes ahead) of members, maybe a parliamentary two third majority, agree, then the a final answer/statement is written and agreed upon. in a format that is easily absorbable by common man/woman.
5- Then allow and encourage that idea to filter in the forum and hope it finds a wider audience.

e.g.
Is the Muslim population larger in India or Pakistan? it is shocking how much confusion exists on this simple fact. and how negatively it effects Pakistan. The how's and why's would be discussed, and a conclusion reached, and spread of misinformation tackled.
For those wondering, it is Pakistan. We have major religious, political and media figures claim it is India. It creates confusion among the masses, and it effects lot of other issues negatively. This is an example of how to tackle and finalise just the simple issues/topics.

This is the very basic version of the idea, which obviously requires work and fine tuning, IF, it is workable in online forum. And, IF, you wish to pursue.
I find it interesting. Though, it is more related to forum functionality and thus Webby will have to look into such mechanism.

We had the heavily criticised Seniors Cafe bu that was not based on intellectual discussion but rather on number of posts.
We also need more people to volunteer in participating in such proposal. As you said, such discussion will need factual arguments and informative exchanges rather than shallow opinions.
How many people show up and back such proposal? We will have to wait and see

I find it interesting. Though, it is more related to forum functionality and thus Webby will have to look into such mechanism.

We had the heavily criticised Seniors Cafe bu that was not based on intellectual discussion but rather on number of posts.

Please look into it, and if it goes further or requires feedback, I am happy to contribute in a functional manner.
This is my first foray into the world of online forums. And, I've noticed, like me, lot of us are here not to chitter chatter but to contribute something meaningful. I think once it is set up, you'll find there are enough people who'll relish at the chance to partake in this venture.

I have other ideas, that I would prefer not to discuss openly, feel free to open a private discussion if you wish, if you do, I would wish it to remain private.

Aurangazeb was a Muslim tyrant. Waging war on Hindus and Parsis.

That is besides the point. And I must mention the Hindu kings who almost wiped out Buddhism from India and this was before the Muslims came in.

Islam is a guest theology in India.

Guest or not, it didn't stop this Indian Christian woman from marrying an Indian Muslim under Islamic marriage law because that that better guaranteed her economic future in case of divorce.

That is besides the point. And I must mention the Hindu kings who almost wiped out Buddhism from India and this was before the Muslims came in.

Guest or not, it didn't stop this Indian Christian woman from marrying an Indian Muslim under Islamic marriage law because that that better guaranteed her economic future in case of divorce.

That is exactly the point.

Marathas fought against injustice. And a threat to the native way of life.

Our targeting of South Indians and northies stems from very similar hyper regional Maha Rashtra thinking.

We are open to guests. But don't come here and stand out like a smelly turd.

We will wash you clean. It's our land and people. You are a guest. Assimilate. Or get beaten.

It's as simple as that.

Some of our fiercest fighters against Aurangzeb were local Muslim fighters. Zero difference.

I'm not really interested in that lady or Islamic prenups so will give that a pass.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom