What's new

Calls for war with Taiwan grow louder online among Chinese

You're so smart. More than a dozen American presidents didn't think of this method. Why can only you think of it? Not only should Taiwan have nuclear weapons, but Japan and South Korea should also have nuclear weapons. The USA has not even deployed any nuclear weapons in East Asia. You are so smart, why don't you run for president of the USA.

Japan has nuclear weapons. Its called the japan option. Having all parts of functional nukes and only need to assemble if needed.
Taiwan would be a pile of rubble before the nukes even reach Taiwanese territory.

Doubtful.

What amuses me most is, Taiwanese people completly dismiss China, stand on their own and have zero ambitions to join a facist one party dictatorship, yet China believes it can rule over these people.

Would China start the "one country, two systems" bullshit again?

Doubtful.

What amuses me most is, Taiwanese people completly dismiss China, stand on their own and have zero ambitions to join a facist one party dictatorship, yet China believes it can rule over these people.

As the thread said, China mainland people also fully support CCP and want to reunify Taiwan. Both sides of the strait are ethnic Chinese. How could there be two totally different opinions? One side must be brainwatched? Guess who are the ones being cheated by their media and government? The answer is the democratic side. We speak same language. It is pretty easy for us to tell which side is lying.

As the thread said, China mainland people also fully support CCP and want to reunify Taiwan. Both sides of the strait are ethnic Chinese. How could there be two totally different opinions? One side must be brainwatched? Guess who are the ones being cheated by their media and government? The answer is democratic side. We speak same language. It is pretty easy for us to tell which side is lying.

Why dont you make a democratic referendum and let the taiwanese decide?

Austria speaks german. According to you, Austria is Germany and should merge with Germany

Japan has nuclear weapons. Its called the japan option. Having all parts of functional nukes and only need to assemble if needed.

Doubtful.

WOW, it turns out that Japan is the first country to possess nuclear weapons without conducting nuclear weapon experiments. You're so smart.
What about the miniaturization of nuclear weapons and the combination of nuclear weapons and missiles? India has conducted six nuclear tests and does not have these two technologies. Japan can certainly master these two technologies without doing experiments. Or is Japan ready to use aircraft to drop nuclear bombs?

Austria speaks german. According to you, Austria is Germany and should merge with Germany
Do you support Russia's annexation of Crimea?

Do you support Japan's Okinawa Islands' referendum on joining China?

Do you support the independence referendum in Catalonia, Spain?

There are separatist organizations in Provence, Sicily, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Basque and so on. Do you support them?

Last edited:
It is time for reunification by force. Taiwan separatists are an existential threat to China’s national security. The threat must be eliminated by any and all means necessary.

Removing the no-first-use nuclear policy is the first step in the reunification war.

sick to death of hearing this for last 75 years

I guess we will be waiting another 75 years

barking dogs dont bite

Too many reasons. It's hard for people like you who live in an individualism illusion to understand. Not only China, Russia, US(remember Lincoln?) don't tolerate separatism too.
sick to death of hearing this for last 75 years

I guess we will be waiting another 75 years

barking dogs dont bite
Just 20 years ago, most Taiwanese believed they are Chinese and Taiwan is part of China. And China mainland's air force and navy power were weaker than Taiwan.

Do you think the passed 75 years is same as the coming 75 years?

Last edited:
WOW, it turns out that Japan is the first country to possess nuclear weapons without conducting nuclear weapon experiments. You're so smart.
What about the miniaturization of nuclear weapons and the combination of nuclear weapons and missiles? India has conducted six nuclear tests and does not have these two technologies. Japan can certainly master these two technologies without doing experiments. Or is Japan ready to use aircraft to drop nuclear bombs?

Do you support Russia's annexation of Crimea?

Do you support Japan's Okinawa Islands' referendum on joining China?

Do you support the independence referendum in Catalonia, Spain?

There are separatist organizations in Provence, Sicily, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Basque and so on. Do you support them?

If done right, yes i support it.

As for Japan, i think we both agree that it is a high tech nation. There are few nations that could build nukes at will, Japan, Germany and South Korea fall into that category.

P.s. i learned yesterday that Greece and China have something in common history wise. The british lord elgin stole the marbles of the Acropolis Parthenon and his son destroyed and looted the chinese summer palace. As i saw what that bastard did to your summer palace i guess we are lucky the Acropolis is still standing. Absolute disgusting what they did.

It is time for reunification by force. Taiwan separatists are an existential threat to China’s national security. The threat must be eliminated by any and all means necessary.

Removing the no-first-use nuclear policy is the first step in the reunification war.
I suggest to go ahead and end the misery of those American lapdogs in Taiwan. US will never ever intervene militarily. Anyone saying otherwise is just scaremongering.

9 out of 10 people worldwide will choose peace over war including Chinese people
Only CCP can come up with this ridiculous claim of Chinese people calling for war :lol:
every second day your govt officials threat pakistan and china for a war .... just yesterday this news was headline
Rajnath Singh warns Pak and China, says 'This is new and powerful India'
does your theory of 9 out of 10 people apply at BJP as well ??? or they are exception ?

every second day your govt officials threat pakistan and china for a war .... just yesterday this news was headline
Rajnath Singh warns Pak and China, says 'This is new and powerful India'
does your theory of 9 out of 10 people apply at BJP as well ??? or they are exception ?

Yes bro remaining 1 we have in India too..
what do you think of us? We aren't as perfect as u imagine :partay:
They are everywhere bro.. chu*iya people :D

Read the Cairo declaration. It has nothing to do with who speaks what, but the rightful ownership of the territory belongs to the entire population of the country, not just those resides on it.

it is one way of turning up the pressure on Taiwan without actually going to war.

It's a double-edged sword. If anything, it's just gonna toughen the attitudes and strengthen the bias against the mainland, and the whole political narrative will drift towards pan-Green. It's political suicide now even for the KMT to suggest reunification.

It's a double-edged sword. If anything, it's just gonna toughen the attitudes and strengthen the bias against the mainland, and the whole political narrative will drift towards pan-Green. It's political suicide now even for the KMT to suggest reunification.

If anyone still pend their hope on KMT in achieving unification, then they are beyond delusional.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom