What's new

Cameron doesn't understand Pakistan. Sadly, he is not alone

Well you were saying that we were killing IRA left,right and centre so I gave you a link....you did not talk about civilians.....why are you changing in what you said before. And those civilians were not killed by the goverement...it was memebers bewteen the Catholic and protestant parties.

Fine even then ur 300 casualty claim lays flat on its face gathering dust.

in the first link u gave it is given in the year 1972 alone ther were abt 100 killed and I also found this "In 1976 there were 297 deaths in the province; in the next three years the figures were 112, 81, 113 "

But that is my opinion.. which is not against forum rules...you on the other hand are personally attacking me...which is against forum rules....keep it up because then you will get banned.

Attacking my nation and me are one and the same.So dude u too are guilty of personal attack. :azn:

Fine even then ur 300 casualty claim lays flat on its face gathering dust.

Attacking my nation and me are one and the same.So dude u too are guilty of personal attack. :azn:

Sir, great wordings.
Thank you very much.:tup:

Attacking my nation and me are one and the same.So dude u too are guilty of personal attack

Why don't we ask the moderator ...maybe he can decide what is what. And just for clarification I never abused India...I just gave my opinion..and then you decided to have a hissy fit because my views don't come in line with your's. If you can't handle such a thing then..what are you doing on a public forum....it just amuses me to see you so angry....makes me laugh...thanks for the entertainment.

Its a little futile comparing UK and India situation. People of South Asia are a little more hot headed than Europeans. So if you want to compare, lets compare the Kashmir situation with PA's coin operation in NWFP, FATA etc and civilian deaths caused by the 2 sec forces respectively. The timings are similar and nearer geographically too. How about it?

Why don't we ask the moderator ...maybe he can decide what is what.

The Moderator - no offence - doesnt and cannot think for me and I as an individual is entitled to my opinion.

And just for clarification I never abused India...I just gave my opinion..

With all due respect to ur "opinion" ...ur hand ends where my nose starts. Get my drift.?

and then you decided to have a hissy fit because my views don't come in line with your's. If you can't handle such a thing then..what are you doing on a public forum....it just amuses me to see you so angry....makes me laugh...thanks for the entertainment.

Ohh cmon mate ..the feeling is mutual...I too am enjoying u ppl partying at the supposed victory of the Kashmiris who throw a few ones at us and think they ll get their Azaadi.

The Moderator - no offence - doesnt and cannot think for me and I as an individual is entitled to my opinion.

You are a hypocrite...do you know why because you have clearly stated in this sentence that you as an individual are entitled to your opinion...so when I make a statement...what gives you the right to personally attack me for my beliefs......clearly you love using double standards.

With all due respect to ur "opinion" ...ur hand ends where my nose starts. Get my drift.?

How mature of you.....looks like your parents didn't teach you any manners....I can diss you easy..because in England there are so many jokes about Indians.....however unlike you....I have decency.

Ohh cmon mate ..the feeling is mutual...I too am enjoying u ppl partying at the supposed victory of the Kashmiris who throw a few ones at us and think they ll get their Azaadi.

To tell you the truth I am not rejoicing the supposedly victory of the Kashmiri's......what gave you that idea...maybe you have Schizophrenia....where you imagine too many things.

Don't be absurd. They are not the same - if we were to apply that policy then no one would be able to critique the policies of any nation. If you want to be that jingoistic then just stop posting on this forum.

So refrain from personal attacks please. What or who Greenstar is, what his/her motivations are, etc is none of your business. Counter his arguments, not his person.

You are a hypocrite...do you know why because you have clearly stated in this sentence that you as an individual are entitled to your opinion...so when I make a statement...what gives you the right to personally attack me for my beliefs......clearly you love using double standards.

Again....with respects to ur opinion - UR hand ends where my nose begins.

How mature of you.....looks like your parents didn't teach you any manners....I can diss you easy..because in England there are so many jokes about Indians.....however unlike you....I have decency.

Y dont u tell me some...I too have some jokes to share...

To tell you the truth I am not rejoicing the supposedly victory of the Kashmiri's......what gave you that idea...maybe you have Schizophrenia....where you imagine too many things.

I dont have to take the trouble of imagining mate...take at a look at the number of threads abt the supposed victory of Kashmiris mushrooming by the day and u get an idea.

Don't be absurd. They are not the same - if we were to apply that policy then no one would be able to critique the policies of any nation. If you want to be that jingoistic then just stop posting on this forum.

Sir there is a fine line between criticising a nation's policies and attacking the nation itself.And he crossed that line.

So refrain from personal attacks please. What or who Greenstar is, what his/her motivations are, etc is none of your business. Counter his arguments, not his person.

I dont care who he is or were he is from and I dont believe in attacking anyone personally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom