What's new

Camron's ancestors commited mass atrocities in India.

NO its Indian way to shy away and justify terrorism as fair when it comes to the likes of bhagat singh and take a U-turn when it comes to innocent Kashmiris.

There is a very thin line between a terrorist and a freedom fighter in this case.

Back to the topic

If it hadn't been for the likes of Bhagat Singh, you wouldn't have been writing a story like this today.
It would still have been British India.
As for Kashmir, stop worrying about our property, look into your mess, do the cleaning there.

Who is talking about destroying the muslims madam??for the thousandth time,hatred against Pakistan doesnt mean hatred against Muslims.try to seperate religion and nationality.blabbering about Arabs are going both side of the border:)

Forget it man, no point in responding to ..., I doubt if s/he is even a journalist. Keeps changing stance and wants to vomit out every thing anti India or Hindu with out any substantial intellect.

This thread is not about Islamic Empire of India but the British rule so stop trolling in my thread.

Are you dumb enough , not to figure out the topic of the thread??

I dont know why people like you survive on this forum - BTW Last time i heard was Indians and Indian Govt were using Taj mahal as the Icon for India.

It was not built by Hindus - it was built by Muslims & if you think that India suffered more under Muslim rule yet you want to show the world the Muslim built taj mahal then you are nothing but a hypocrite.

It is not clear yet.Ofcourse the exterior work was done by Shah Jahan.But many historians believe that the basic structure was built by the Hindu king Bhoj Parmar long back.

RescueRanger u are one of the few i respect on this forum and i can say confidently that many other indians do it too.

BTW , its only the third gen Mauryans king Asoka got inspired by Buddhism after witnessing devastating war with Kalinga(my state) and spend the rest of his life spreading its value of non violence...before that founder of Mauryans empire Chandra gupta Maurya and his son were followers of some form of hindu religion.

There was nothing like "Hinduism" then as we know Hinduism today!

BTW, before Ashoka, the Mauryans were followers of Jainism.

We cannot live in history, time to move on and live in present and make future better.

If it hadn't been for the likes of Bhagat Singh, you wouldn't have been writing a story like this today.
It would still have been British India.
As for Kashmir, stop worrying about our property, look into your mess, do the cleaning there.

oh bahi keep bhagt with you. He is NOT and never was reason for my independence and if he was a freedom fighter than So are Kashmiris fighting against foreign occupation just like bhagat was doing against the brits.

We had debated it in relevant thread already.

If at all i had to talk about resisting Brits in my areas then i would go for Fakir of Epi and many more such warriors. Who were real fighters.

Kashmir is NOT Indian property. Get out of it or armless Kashmiris will keep on bleeding you with their will.

It is not clear yet.Ofcourse the exterior work was done by Shah Jahan.But many historians believe that the basic structure was built by the Hindu king Bhoj Parmar long back.

Famous Indian twisting of history. If Hindu historians are good at anything is lying through the teeth to alter history. Hitler no wonder was really impressed and adopted many principles including the swastika. Soon creation of Pakistan will also become a humble gesture of Gandhi for accomodating demans of Indian muslims.

oh bahi keep bhagt with you. He is NOT and never was reason for my independence and if he was a freedom fighter than So are Kashmiris fighting against foreign occupation just like bhagat was doing against the brits.

If at all i had to talk about resisting Brits in my areas then i would go for Fakir of Epi and many more such warriors. Who were real fighters.

Kashmir is NOT Indian property. Get out of it or armless Kashmiris will keep on bleeding you with their will.

Making irrelevant comparions and using stupidly nationalistic sentiments to alienate a martyr of the land that fought for what is India and Pakistan today cannot even be judged as an argument....

If we are all getting silly here....let me get some dimentia as well...

Why not consider TTP as freedom fighters?....Are they not fighting Pakistani forces for Religious freedom....or the US masters that control Pakistan....
In those terms, I am assuming you consider the killing of the FC corps commandant an act of bravery and the suicide attacker a Shaheed?

Jana.....lets be clear on one thing.....we will never see eye to eye....Your terrorist is my freedom fighter.....and vice versa....but this much is clear.....

"Jiski Lathi uski Bhains"

Go figure....this coming from the biggest supporter of the "Terrorist Indian Army"......

Koi baat nahi bhena, hamare kuch mat bhedh hamesha rahenge, aap hame kitna marji bura khe lekin aap ki tabhai fir bhi kabhi nahi chaenge, ye hamara dil ka wada hai..
Khuda Hafiz

Last edited:
Muslim occupationists did much worse to India, so what's the point.

Leave the History and whose ancestors had done what, Live in the present. At the moment Mr.Cameroon is trying to raise the relationship between India and the UK which is good for both the nations.

Famous Indian twisting of history. If Hindu historians are good at anything is lying through the teeth to alter history. Hitler no wonder was really impressed and adopted many principles including the swastika. Soon creation of Pakistan will also become a humble gesture of Gandhi for accomodating demans of Indian muslims.

Why do you comment if u do not know the facts?Swastika is not a hindu sign.many communities in the world have been using the symbol for centuries now.Infact swastika symbols were recently found in an ancient synagouge in Israel.Hiltlers adoption of the swastika has nothing to do with hinduism.

Why do you comment if u do not know the facts?Swastika is not a hindu sign.many communities in the world have been using the symbol for centuries now.Infact swastika symbols were recently found in an ancient synagouge in Israel.Hiltlers adoption of the swastika has nothing to do with hinduism.

Swastika is a widely used in Hinduism.But what the Nazis used is widely known as the Inverted Swastika.There is a difference.

The symbol used in Hinduism:

swastika.gif

The symbol used by the Nazis.

swastika-inverted.jpg

Anyways one cannot really blame for the Nazi chioce of Swastika as their symbol.It is is like accusing somebody of a crime just because somebody else with the same name committed the crime...Utterly insane.......

Back
Top Bottom