What's new

Can anyone help me with this Facebook problem?

you and her are kinda done so stop following her and move on! Enjoy your life!

You're blocked. If I were to joke, I'd say consider filing a case against her with the cops over her stealing your book; or suing her for violation of verbal contract. That's if I were to make a joke. However, I'm not. Therefore, she may have gotten some other message from you and gotten uncomfortable. (I hope you weren't talking to her like you do on PDF) hence, you should approach a mutual contact, preferably of the same gender as your book borrowing friend and just give the message that you need your book back and if there's any misunderstanding then you didn't mean it. Good luck.
Also as an older gentleman; be clear with your messages to the opposite gender. If you like them, then just say that and if they don't then let them be because rejection is better than being friendzoned and blocked.
Over and out.

I am trying to contact this person but I can't. The problem is that when I type her name I can find her account in thr search list but I cannot enter her profile as it shows an error. Then I tried from my mom's Facebook account and I can enter. I don't know if she blocked me or not because I can still see her account in the search list.

Wtf man hahaha. Its nothing like that. I even don't know her that well. Its just I need my text book I gave her.

Buddhistforlife: I need my text book I gave her

PDF Members:

image.png

You're blocked. If I were to joke, I'd say consider filing a case against her with the cops over her stealing your book; or suing her for violation of verbal contract. That's if I were to make a joke. However, I'm not. Therefore, she may have gotten some other message from you and gotten uncomfortable. (I hope you weren't talking to her like you do on PDF) hence, you should approach a mutual contact, preferably of the same gender as your book borrowing friend and just give the message that you need your book back and if there's any misunderstanding then you didn't mean it. Good luck.
Also as an older gentleman; be clear with your messages to the opposite gender. If you like them, then just say that and if they don't then let them be because rejection is better than being friendzoned and blocked.
Over and out.
"I hope you weren't talking to her like you do on PDF"

Can you please explain how I talk in PDF? You mean hostility towards Pakistanis/Middle Eastern and bashing certain community?

Nope.

Let's just say you're quite passionate.
"I hope you weren't talking to her like you do on PDF"

Can you please explain how I talk in PDF? You mean hostility towards Pakistanis/Middle Eastern and bashing certain community?

We're helping him too
Buddhistforlife: I need my text book I gave her

PDF Members:

image.png

Or we're bored :D
Keep us updated @Buddhistforlife

This is high octane drama.

Guys sorry she did not block me. The thing is I used Chrome which have some issues. I again tried to contact her using Facebook app and it worked. I talked to her and she agreed to give my book back.

@Michael Corleone @jaibi @Imran Khan @King Julien @masterchief_mirza @fitpOsitive @Nefarious @I S I
Yay! Now ask her out on a COVID date

I use Chinese phone Xiaomi. Sometimes malfunction occurs.

I think like Indians I will also have to boycott Chinese phones Lol
Use apple, never disappoints

Back
Top Bottom