What's new

CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE THIS ???

The first page list the reasons why Rafale was a superior choice to Mig-29 and Mirage-2000.
true
The second page mentions some of its capabilities, and deemed it superior to J-11B/J-10A.
ofcourse thats true
Third part talks about how Rafale has the range to perform long range strikes into Tibet.
& again thats true

thanks a lot mate, u have done a fine job .:D

aray bhai go to kanwa english

true

ofcourse thats true

& again thats true

thanks a lot mate, u have done a fine job .:D

hope u sleep well tonite

well dont worry we would hire pilots from our friend pakistan ;)

now thats the 1st sensible thing u have said all day

but seriously folks, Rafale is a formidable platform

aray bhai go to kanwa english
aray bhaijaan it's a downloaded chinese magazine from a shareware website now why should i buy a chinese english magazine

hope u sleep well tonite
i slept well the day when india chosed as Rafale as it's winner ,:D

now thats the 1st sensible thing u have said all day
promise me u wont report my post
actually i was trolling:whistle:

but seriously folks, Rafale is a formidable platform
now thats the best & rational post from you i have seen from u starting from the day i joined this forum
CHEERS:cheers:

Hahaha, you guys missed the key part of the article, which is the title. One translation can be:

India prepares Rafale to serve China.

Don't know really whether India's Rafale is specifically for China, but definitely the title convey the impression as such.

Meh, anyone can have an opinion. I wouldn't get worked up because the words of a Chinese literature major turned "military analyst", especially he's wrong about 3/4 of the time. He's almost like Carlo Kopp of Chinese military hardware, except worse. He's got all the bullshit without the expertise or experience of Kopp.

Just an opinion? Kanwa was infamously known for spreading its false rumors.

Haven't we got enough BS about the arresting cable/Su-35/S-400?

Just an opinion? Kanwa was infamously known for spreading its false rumors.

Haven't we got enough BS about the arresting cable/Su-35/S-400?
It's a free world and he can write whatever he wants. Obviously some are dumb enough to buy into it, or else he wouldn't be in business.

Hahaha, you guys missed the key part of the article, which is the title. One translation can be:

India prepares Rafale to serve China.

Don't know really whether India's Rafale is specifically for China, but definitely the title convey the impression as such.
WELL RAFALE WOULD SERVE CHINA REALLY WELL;)

WELL RAFALE WOULD SERVE CHINA REALLY WELL;)
While I have no doubt that Rafale is a superior platform compared to J-11B/J-10A, we are rolling out J-10B and J-15 this year. On top of that, J-16 and J-20 are only several years away. It's not like India has any Rafale in service.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

While I have no doubt that Rafale is a superior platform compared to J-11B/J-10A, we are rolling out J-10B and J-15 this year. On top of that, J-16 and J-20 are only several years away. It's not like India has any Rafale in service.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Hmm ,nice sermon but the irony is u really dont know about the capabilty of rafale & also about it's future capabilty which it is
going to have ,if u had known u wouldnt have said all those4th or 4.5 gen fighters which u are going to have.:drag:
Well regarding J20 ,ofcourse stealth advantage is there ,but plz dont forget u are not going to be the only one to have stealth fighters .:whistle:

ok folk i have managed to get the translated info about this JPEG image
COURTESY:mylegend
DF I

Rough Translation:
After 10 years of Preparation and Negotiation, French Dassault's Rafale midsize multirole combat aircraft finally win over all other 6 competing combat aircraft, and getting the India's 126 midsize multirole combat aircraft contract. The final contract have not been finalized, as long as military deal have not been signed, there will always be variation, so French Dassault have been keeping a low profile.

Rafale carries extremely high price tag and it is inducted by only one nation, why did it got the win over Indian Air Force Market? To put it simply, it is aircraft prepared for China. This is a product of the Indian Air Force strategy "to win two war simultaneously". As for Pakistan, presently inducted Mirage 2000H, MIG 29 and Su30 MK1 formed a light, medium and heavy combat aircraft mix. a cambat radium of 800-1500km(not including in-flight refueling). The mix is fully capable of attack all major Pakistan military bases and city. A air strike on Islamabad, can be cover even under Mirage 2000H combat radium. the western Pujab air force base is located no more 330km away from Islamabad.

Why would India need (another)midsize multirole combat aircraft? A improved Mig29PGU is already a midsize multirole combat aircraft. This can explain various reasons why Mig35 lost the bidding. According to KDR's reliable information, India need a midsize multirole combat aircraft, that most preferably to have a high combat radius, high weapon load and long distance striking weapon, especially European long-range attacking weapon. so it can be used to attack heart land of China. Mig35 lost the bid because, 1. Multiple long distance attacking weapon does not qualify the need of Indian Air Force, and the improved version of long distance air to ground missile have not been inducted by any nation. 2. the combat radius and weapon load are too low.

What KDR learn from Libyan War is that single engine combat aircraft can not satisfied the need of long combat in both weapon load or combat radius. UAE air force's Mirage 2000-9 need at least two refueling to be able to strike Libya, and even if it carries two addition gas tank, the combat radius is still at 1550 km. and the weapon load is only at 6 tons. That is why UAE air force's next choose will be twin-engine combat aircraft.

In comparison, Rafale are far more capable according to standard above compare to Mirage 2000H and even Eurofighter Typhoon. The weapon load of Rafale is 9.5 ton(Typhoon is 7.5 ton), it is higher than 9 ton weapon load of China's H-6,13-14 mounts. With two mounted gas tank, Rafale's combat radius is 1852km, internal gas tank alone allow combat radius of over 1000km, that is higher than Typhoon, because Rafale internal gas tank load are 4.7ton(Typhoon is 4.5ton).

If above is the case, then isn't Su-30MK1's new Brahmos multi-role tactic missile's 300 km range should be able to satisfied the above need. However, this type of air to ground missile is still undergoing development, air test just begin this year, and it will take much longer for induction.

As we all know, that one nation inducted Rafale combat aircraft, carrying a higher price tag compare to Euro-fighter Typhoon.the approximation cost differentiation is over 10 million Euro.How do Indian Air Force deal with this problem? The answer is licensed assembly. India will only import 18 Rafale, and the rest 108 Rafale will be assembled in Bangalore.This will lowered the cost significantly, and according to the report, the entire deal will be 12 billion USD(our magazine do not believe such a low figure, probably due to difference in calculation method). So the price tag may be surprising low.

The same situation, Eurofighter Typhoon also promised India. Why would New Delhi, finally give up(on the deal)? The main reason might be due to Reputation of French aircraft in India. From that prospective, West's business ethic are shown after delivery of aircraft, the real deal begin only after that. France's service quality have earned good response from India. Furthermore, the Mirage 2000H participated in 1999 Kashmir conflict, its excellent counter-jamming ability have earned high appraisal from Indian Air Force. In addition, in 1980s, India have corporated with France to licensed produce Jaguar combat aircraft, the cooperation is highly experienced.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom