What's new

Can China make Karachi or Gwadar like Shanghai?

Muji.Iqbal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We should let Chinese developers and architects in Pakistan to improve the situation:

Karachi:
1700102114691.jpeg

Lahore:
1700102559903.jpeg

Shanghai:
1700102161280.png

Hong Kong:
1700102535085.jpeg

@beijingwalker
@chinasun
@ChineseTiger1986

@Dalit
@Areesh
@waz
@RealNapster

Attachments

• 1700102510874.jpeg
    1700102510874.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
We should let Chinese developers and architects in Pakistan to improve the situation:

Chinese cities are developed or semi-developed because they are not growing anymore in population can be sustained. Pakistani cities are still growing so they are undeveloped and overcrowded.

It doesn't matter who designs them.

Modern skyscrapers with Pakistani/Islamic style.
Thank you, yes the locals would appreciate that.

If China invests in Pakistan, I believe wonders can be achieved.

Lol this is not going to happen get out of your fantasy world
That is just your opinion. :disagree:

Lol this is not going to happen get out of your fantasy world
China is already trying in Gwadar I believe. Didn't you know that?
1700103546784.png

Gwadar international airport being built.

China humara abba lagta hai? It’s like a drug addict asking his dad to do everything for him while all he does is dope.

I think Gwadar is more likely to develop into another Shenzhen, that is the fourth ranked but most high tech advanced city in China and world's silicon valley, has almost the half population as Shanghai at 13 millions. It only takes 40 years for Shenzhen to develop to current state from a fishing village similar to Gwadar from starting. But, the whole country has to support Gwadar development and it has to attract many international investments too. Karachi is already a city with population close to Shanghai, to bring it to as modern as Shanghai in many ways is a big job.

Last edited:
I think Gwadar is more likely to develop into another Shenzhen, that is the fourth ranked but most high tech advanced city in China and world's silicon valley, has almost the half population as Shanghai at 13 millions. It only takes 40 years for Shenzhen to develop to current state from a fishing village similar to Gwadar from starting. But, the whole country has to support Gwadar development and it has to attract many international investments too. Karachi is already a city with population close to Shanghai, to bring it to as modern as Shanghai in many ways is a big job.
True, but China can help Pakistan in many ways.

True, but China can help Pakistan in many ways.
Yes, the two countries are cooperating in many ways esp in helping Gwadar to develop into an international deep sea port and city. But, Gwadar needs investments esp private from all over the world, and that is not coming at the rate as expected right now.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom