What's new

Can i join Pak navy SSC 2022 on hope certificate

waqas5668

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam Everyone
Guys right now i am in my 8th semester of BSCS and i will be graduated by the end of January 2022. My question is can i apply in pak navy graduate courses on the basis of hope certificate that is signed by my university that i will be graduated by the end of jan 2022.

Attachments

• Screenshot (430).png
    Screenshot (430).png
    328 KB · Views: 99
Salam Everyone
Guys right now i am in my 8th semester of BSCS and i will be graduated by the end of January 2022. My question is can i apply in pak navy graduate courses on the basis of hope certificate that is signed by my university that i will be graduated by the end of jan 2022.
Hope certificate in normally accepted for intermediate based courses/ students when a candidate has cleared part of the exam (first year) with certain standards, and result is awaited for second term. Meaning thereby that the candidate has already met requisite standards in part-1, and would complete his studies before start of training. There is not such provision mentioned in advertised details by Navy at https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/assets/ad/SSC_22A.pdf

Hope certificate in normally accepted for intermediate based courses/ students when a candidate has cleared part of the exam (first year) with certain standards, and result is awaited for second term. Meaning thereby that the candidate has already met requisite standards in part-1, and would complete his studies before start of training. There is not such provision mentioned in advertised details by Navy at https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/assets/ad/SSC_22A.pdf
Can I apply for 150 PMA long course on the basis of hope certificate this year the minimum % is 55% I have scored 51.8% in fsc part I I've always wanted to join the forces & I am really worried now

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1648316470074.jpg
    FB_IMG_1648316470074.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 60
Can I apply for 150 PMA long course on the basis of hope certificate this year the minimum % is 55% I have scored 51.8% in fsc part I I've always wanted to join the forces & I am really worried now
I think, yes you can apply. The rules set in the official website say that you have to get hope certificate of 55% - so if your principle certifies that you will get 55%, they may entertain you in test. Eventually, if you don't get 55%, i FSC, you will not be joining PMA. I suggest focus on exam of second year, get 90% i second year (to prove your passion) and then apply for 151 PMA

Back
Top Bottom