Should India follow Mossad?

• yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
RAW very much has the capabilty not only does it have (by far) the most intelligence operatives in Pakistan it also has a unit called "Special Group" formed from members of Establishment 22 and Indian Army SOFs directly under their command who specialize in direct action, similar to CIA's SAD. Additionally India has proved in the past it can conduct such "snatch and grab" operations in BD, Nepal and SL. However the issue would be India is unlikely to go for targeted assassination as such a "grab" op would be required which could be tricky in Pakistan as they can get to him, I have no doubt, but getting to India could raise a few issues.Also the recent news of Saeed had the pottential to disrupt the recent visit of Zadari as this issue continues to be a thron in the so-called "peace process" and any overt action by India along these lines would only have very negative effects on this process, which I am sure MMS wants to avoid. So the capability exists certainly the will to do so unlikely.

It's okay for the US- they can scapper back to the States separated by thousands of miles and oceans but India would most certainly feel immediate backlash on her borders and potentially inside her borders. More than likely this scumbag will be on the receiving end of a Hellfire strike soon enough or maybe another Abbotobad type strike?? (later is unlikely but if India asks hard enough maybe- maybe buys a few V-22s in return or something!)

No India can not and shouldn't.

I wouldn't waste my resources on a constipated, eyebrow flickering, over weight mullah.

Nations do not do tactile strikes but strategic though, these days.

Because the UPA will lose critical votebank if this came out ever in public. We do have a lot of people who apparently forgot to migrate and have positions of power and politics in our country, you know... Dutt types.

I don't understand why Congress will lose vote bank when India kills a terrorist? Does the Indian Muslims are so unethical in their thinking?

As was said by Michael Corleone : 'If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone'.

Watch the movie Munich to see what could be possible if we did not have hijras's and mlecchas in power

Frankly, its good time forr pakistanis who hate HS to eliminate him, and. Claim 10 million bounty. Or drug him tie him to donkey and send across afgan border.

LOL.

Bollywood is a disease.

Hahaha. Wow. You guys are going to send Saif Ali Khan?

agent_vinod_poster_trailer.jpg

You guys need to stop watching films, as they are not reality.

The truth of the matter is that If India were to touch Saeed, forget Pakistan, the Jamatis will wage jihad on India. They actually have a good amount of influence around the world, and India would not be forgiven. In essence India would shoot itself in the foot, and bleed heavily. Mumbai would look like child's play as the Jamatis would conduct terrorist attacks regularly.

True story.

This guys is better off living than dead for India. He is the one that India projects as a face of Pakistani terrorism against India. When dead, he can no longer serve that purpose. We need to eliminate entire terror infrastructure not just a person that too our poster bad boy.

LOL.

Bollywood is a disease.

Hahaha. Wow. You guys are going to send Saif Ali Khan?

agent_vinod_poster_trailer.jpg

You guys need to stop watching films, as they are not reality.

The truth of the matter is that If India were to touch Saeed, forget Pakistan, the Jamatis will wage jihad on India. They actually have a good amount of influence around the world, and India would not be forgiven. In essence India would shoot itself in the foot, and bleed heavily. Mumbai would look like child's play as the Jamatis would conduct terrorist attacks regularly.

True story.

We can probably hire one of those jamatis to kill Saeed. We can easily find one who would do it for money.

This guys is better off living than dead for India. He is the one that India projects as a face of Pakistani terrorism against India. When dead, he can no longer serve that purpose. We need to eliminate entire terror infrastructure not just a person that too our poster bad boy.

Those jamatis are hardcore, and it's not like they don't have money either.

I agree with your first part though.

If India killed Saeed, it would be like India rejuvenating all those anti-India Jihadist groups that have mostly died down.

I think India should mount a special forces operation to kill Hafiz Saeed. :enjoy:

I think India should mount a special forces operation to kill Hafiz Saeed. :enjoy:

no need to do that buddy..wait few years...Pakistan will extradite Saeed to India.just have to wait few years..

no need to do that buddy..wait few years...Pakistan will extradite Saeed to India.just have to wait few years..

Only if you pay for my popcorn. Hafiz Saeed has a dubious history but in order to be punished he has to be convicted of a crime. Not helpful when India has never allowed ISI to investigate Kasab.

I don't think we should try anything like that, he is sure to get what he deserves.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom