What's new

Can India become a superpower? An Analysis of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.
I think that you are too fast to react and showing a much more frustration than understanding others meaning/questions.
I don`t know about others but if India will be super power (Never going to be happen) then you will be the first (Pakistani) person to celebrate with Indians I guess.

I'm not being too fast to react, your intent behind the comment was clear as day.

Don't assume to know me, these are the type of comments that I'm talking about.

Pakistan Army is the glue that's holding Pakistan together -

If you rightly think that Pakistan and it's populace define the true meaning of a nation as per the above mentioned prerogatives? I don't have much to say - it's your call - let's not divert.

While I do think that the PA has held together Pakistan, it's also caused it's ethnic tensions (which is why the PA is called the Punjabi army outside of Punjab).

I don't necessarily think that the quote you presented me with is true, because if it were, then half the nations of earth would have broken by now. Even the US, which is pretty much divided between the north and south.

Do you fart from your mouth always

Try and refute him with facts instead of insulting him. You'll find it works better, as no one can refute facts. As it is, insulting him does more damage to you than to his argument.

While I do think that the PA has held together Pakistan, it's also caused it's ethnic tensions (which is why the PA is called the Punjabi army outside of Punjab).

I don't necessarily think that the quote you presented me with is true, because if it were, then half the nations of earth would have broken by now. Even the US, which is pretty much divided between the north and south.

The quote's broad based, based on the assumption that the majority share the national consciousness.

Try and refute him with facts instead of insulting him. You'll find it works better, as no one can refute facts. As it is, insulting him does more damage to you than to his argument.

No need/use to refute an idiot with facts when the only language a person understands is the language of hatred....the whole world knows what weapon systems India can produce and what India can't....

I don`t agree with you.
Because you just shown more frustration.
Anyway, keep it up with your "Indian Super Power Dream Poll"

:pakistan:

No need/use to refute an idiot with facts when the only language a person understands is the language of hatred....the whole world knows what weapon systems India can produce and what India can't....

Yes, but insulting him without stating facts just makes you look bad.

Remember, never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

True...good that this cancer was eradicated 65 years earlier and we are just reaping the benefits of it....imagine what would have happened as happening to our western neighbour and we too would have been regarded as a terror sponsoring failed state

If Pakistan wasn't created then most probably money, fighters and weapons being smuggled into India from other middle Eastern countries to fight a civil war in India. And the war would have engulfed whole of India. It was better that they negotiated on the table and gave them their Pakistan.

Jinnah also wanted non-Muslim majority East Punjab, West Bengal and Assam(entire North-East India) in Pakistan but he failed to get them. And he also wanted Junagarh and Hyderabad for Pakistan.

Nah. India can never be super power. but India is surrounded with super power. One Mighty power pakistan and another rising Super power Bangladesh.
One Mighty power face massive electricity cut in its national capital and another mighty power even do not bother for electricity.
Mighty power has world best education system and well establish industry including indigenous defect sector.

What obsession? I just saw a video of my favorite Youtuber make a video about it, and I thought I'd share it with everyone.

If you actually bothered to look at the video content, you'd realize that this is way beyond just another typical India-Superpower thread.

The other was called "Geopolitics of Iran". These guys make amazing analytic videos, much more detailed and more informative than Stratfor (who tend to be bias).

I have seen that as well. May be I should post that in Iranian section (unless somebody has already done it).

I have seen that as well. May be I should post that in Iranian section (unless somebody has already done it).

Be my guest, I encourage you to do it! The more people that know about this guy, the better :)

I'm thinking about posting any videos that he posts to the forums from now on.

Nah. India can never be super power. but India is surrounded with super power. One Mighty power pakistan and another rising Super power Bangladesh.
One Mighty power face massive electricity cut in its national capital and another mighty power even do not bother for electricity.
Mighty power has world best education system and well establish industry including indigenous defect sector.

The era of the Kaale is upon us.

Even Sudan can become super power, depends on how fast India will grow and how hard they will work.

That idea is beyond retarded. No states in India have problems with one another now. Causing them to split will allow them to find problems with one another like before.

India was the strongest when it was mostly united.

250px-Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

images

images

None of the examples above are India. They were empires unto themselves instead of an Indian empire. However, you would be correct if you put British India on there as British India is the strongest Indian state in the history of India. Even more so than today's India.

None of the examples above are India. They were empires unto themselves instead of an Indian empire. However, you would be correct if you put British India on there as British India is the strongest Indian state in the history of India. Even more so than today's India.

What??? How???

They are all Indian and based in India, that's what matters. British India like South Africa, parts of North America, Australia, etc. was controlled from out those regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom