What's new

Can India become a superpower? An Analysis of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to be very hard for India to be a super power in real means. With current leaders taking populist decisions than right ones makes it worse. In my state Punjab all the budget is used in subsidies and free electricity because the current Akali bastards want to remain in power forever. In 1960s when Haryana and Punjab were parted Haryana was nothing but jungle and rag tag. Today Haryana's per capita is above Punjab and so is industrial development. This is the story of INDIA.

There are many examples in this country where our leaders choose their power over India. If India wants to be a superpower then it has to reform its economy and laws and take firm decisions. Industrialization is a must and most imp factor.

OH BHAI ya dekho...Hath jorta hu :hitwall: roz roz ya mazakia forum na khol dia kro.super power matlab b pata ha?? iska? phly sary indians ko aik waqt ke roti ko dilwa do super power k sapny b dekh lena phr...jo jahan ka gand bhar k rakha ha aur khoab super power k....MA SHA ALLAH

I disagree...Partition was one the best thing that happened to India.

On topic: There is only one super power and thats US of A and after ther decline we will move towards a multipolar world bcs IMO no country is capable enough to challenge them for the super power throne.

read my post again, i jst said that they will start envying us... but anyway even i support the partition of India....

Where is the proof that China is sponsoring the Naxalites in india?

The map is wrong. All the other parts like "Tibet", "Mongolia" .etc are an integral parts of China!

The video doesnt really provide a real insight and recomendations. If you stay here on PDF long enough you can produce better reports than the provider.

Funny accents: "hima-liars" etc

being a superpower also depends on the rest of the world recognizing your place as superior, and as things stand current generation europeans dont think this way, they still remember the old india for what it has been rather than the new slick india that is presented to the world, so in people's mind it will be hard to win over even in the medium term......

on the other hand europe is decaying and dying, russia/china are locking horns with the west, maybe india can creep by unnoticed and gain a lot more power simply by not destroying itself?

to play devils advocate further, does this scenario not leave pakistan vulnerable to be used as pawns to keep india in check?

This word is not found in 99% average Indians' dictionary.....we dont want to be super power and our politicians are working on that direction......:coffee:

Where is the proof that China is sponsoring the Naxalites in india?

The map is wrong. All the other parts like "Tibet", "Mongolia" .etc are an integral parts of China!

The video doesnt really provide a real insight and recomendations. If you stay here on PDF long enough you can produce better reports than the provider.

Funny accents: "hima-liars" etc

the guy is a central asian student (azerbaijani if I remember correctly), and English is probably second language. It gives a good perspecitve in short period, post one which you think is better.

i know. to countries that cannot afford or have access to western or russian equipment. contrary to most people, i believe a chinese gun is better than a stick.

india exports a modest amount, from guns to helicopters to military aircraft parts. even USN F18 has some indian made parts

yeah maybe the paints on F-18 is from India, as you demonstrated it very well on your super doper dassult designed and foreign parts assmebly LCA,

indian army has to buy bullets from others, and you are deluding yourself with indian weapon exports? lol, it is really the fact that low IQed people are easy to be brainwashed``

Yeah usual el cheapo chinese rants as usual..copy..fail..import..blah blah blah..you should take a look at your reverse engineered weapons first....
As for turbofans,we are at the level of producing single crystal blade technology...

pathetic chinese 50 cent brainfarters

the markets are pakistan,North Korea....:blah:

yes, any facts are 'chinese rants' to delusional indian kids, i guess its usual money robbing fun jobs for western suppliers who sold you those machines to make your super crystal blades..

at least Pakistan and N.K are capable of making bullets and shells for their own troops and even exporting, but primitive india has to buy those from foreign countries```

kid, the hard reality is that india is nowhere near high tech field or industralization, and the India superpower is more like a punch line of jokes

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I[/video]

The above video is a compilation of news clips regarding problems in India.

Keeping that in mind, I do not think it is possible for India to be a super power.

Actually, people of India would do better if India is like how it was before British invasion. It was consist of many kingdoms and states and Indian people can benefit from the fragmentation of India and the government that control smaller areas would have more credibility. In the future, these small states can choose to join together in the union when they are mature enough.

Yes, I agree. India is an artificial state made by the British.

yeah maybe the paints on F-18 is from India, as you demonstrated it very well on your super doper dassult designed and foreign parts assmebly LCA,
I dont lie chinaman
..:: India Strategic ::.. Military Aviation: India's HAL supplies parts for US fighter jet

and yes, LCA has several critical foreign parts. which is why its better than anything china can or will ever make

indian army has to buy bullets from others, and you are deluding yourself with indian weapon exports? lol, it is really the fact that low IQed people are easy to be brainwashed``

IA does not manufacture all kinds of bullets. for some foreign weapons, foreign bullets are needed.
its true chinaman, india exports all that stuff i said. just search and find it out yourself

compared to pakistan, a real state made by the british? :lol:

Did anyone here even watch the video?

Old video - posted a few weeks back - but the thread title did not have anything to do with being superpower - that's your own twist to it - the video talks about the Indian region being a fortress secure from all sides by high mountains and seas.

That's Pakistan.

Guess the artificial name of the country coined inside the dormitory of Cambridge University. :cheesy::cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom