What's new

Can Iran be rank 1 in middle east by 2025 ?

Nop that was not Uni ranking. use google Put ''world universities ranking''.

Not that either look up top universities .com may help

these are rankings of overall higher education and not of specific institutions

x3ejop.png

No, they aren't your cars. You guys don't have a national car.

How could you have a national car? The government don't make cars in Iran its probably like that but elsewhere its private industry and companies that make it and I just showed you a car that's own design way better than any iran car, your cars look like 1970 design no wonder nobody buys it.

How could you have a national car? The government don't make cars in Iran its probably like that but elsewhere its private industry and companies that make it and I just showed you a car that's own design way better than any iran car, your cars look like 1970 design no wonder nobody buys it.

How do you know nobody is buying it? Because that's nonsense. And about the quality; with 3 stars in Euro NCAP it beats the Chinese cars by far.

How do you know nobody is buying it? Because that's nonsense. And about the quality; with 3 stars in Euro NCAP it beats the Chinese cars by far.

3 stars and you say that's good?

I know because I haven't ever heard of it, I haven't seen anywhere, even when I look at programs like Autoshow on Turkish tv there was one in Istanbul recently the big Autoshow where every maker brings there car haven't ever seen or heard even researching now I can see from looks its poor design and nobody buys it.

By the way Etox is Turkish design. Also we are thinking to make our own proper brand, I mean one that's worldwide for its quality and other things in a few years, and not one for internal buy only that will be exported everywhere.

You know because you don't see sh!t. Great arguments bro. Keep continuing with this great Turkish style of argumentation. It suits you.

You know because you don't see sh!t. Great arguments bro. Keep continuing with this great Turkish style of argumentation. It suits you.

you acted so tough and big, but when you where emailed you went quite like a mouse

No, I don't check that mail. All I know is that you, and that guy Pahlevan, are pussies. You are the biggest, you pseudo-Afghan Mashadi.

look who is speaking mr.bachehaye curry... bebin dayoos.... to mogheyi ke to be shalvaret miridi man dashtam nanato mikardam az dahan,koon va kos... ziad zer bezani video-haye jendeye madareto upload mikonam.

You act as if you are a Persian but can you speak it also ? to ham boro bemir baba... rasti emaileto nadadi ke koonde ? chera emaile gholabi behem dadi ? hehe bache kooni

btw, you only use google translate for persian, you don't understand sh1t

bache kooni, you are scared of me ? deleting your posts lol... i will KO you into curry land

look who is speaking mr.bachehaye curry... bebin dayoos.... to mogheyi ke to be shalvaret miridi man dashtam nanato mikardam az dahan,koon va kos... ziad zer bezani video-haye jendeye madareto upload mikonam.

You should be a scriptwriter. So much talking, while I know that you are nothing but a armchair general.

You act as if you are a Persian but can you speak it also ? to ham boro bemir baba... rasti emaileto nadadi ke koonde ? chera emaile gholabi behem dadi ? hehe bache kooni

I don't give a phuck about you and that supposed email. What would be in it? Big mouth phaggot like you talking big, while being pus$y irl. Ridam be on hekalet.

You should be a scriptwriter. So much talking, while I know that you are nothing but a armchair general.

I don't give a phuck about you and that supposed email. What would be in it? Big mouth phaggot like you talking big, while being pus$y irl. Ridam be on hekalet.
1. Claims to be Persian, but can't speak it. Uses google translate to get a idea of what is going on.
2. Tries to be tough and gives his nukkert email so he can "beat up Shia Pahlavan in real life". When Shia Pahlevan emails him he doesn't reply lmao
3. Many, many times he randomly drops in lines that "I am white" or "Persians are white", which does nothing more then show how inferiority complexed this guy is.
4. Posts pictures of his family from 50 years ago (black and white photos, which even a african can appear white on it) on this and other forums, to try and show how white he is!!!

1. Claims to be Persian, but can't speak it. Uses google translate to get a idea of what is going on.
2. Tries to be tough and gives his nukkert email so he can "beat up Shia Pahlavan in real life". When Shia Pahlevan emails him he doesn't reply lmao
3. Many, many times he randomly drops in lines that "I am white" or "Persians are white", which does nothing more then show how inferiority complexed this guy is.
4. Posts pictures of his family from 50 years ago on this and other forums, to try and show how white he is!!!

1343639627906.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom