What's new

Can Iran trust Turkey to be a leader in the Muslim world?

Please don't make this out to be a one way problem. As we have seen on this website and other places, there are just as many (if not more) Turkish trolls then Persians. In Iran nobody hates Turkey, you always get rather extremist elements on forums like this. I can show you many Turkish posts that are racist and look down on Persians, but there is no point. All I can ask is that you don't take the opinions of some anti-Turkish Iranians on this site to be that of all Iranians. Just as I am sure that not all Turks are as anti Iranian as some on this site.

Regarding Azerbaijan, I dont know what happened in Russia, but in Iran that area has always had this name. Go do some research on the origin of the name Azerbaijan.

i dont speak about historical name of azerbaijan .. it came from kurdish language it means land of fire .. balkan is turkish word this does not mean that the greeks and serbs of turkish origin i speak about turks in iran they never called azeri or azari themselves.. always they called turk themselves in iran or azerbaijan .
We respect you and we look forward to the same

Lol you are just a scared little boy. Nothing more, nothing less. I am not spokesman or police, but I can tell when somebody who cant speak a word of azeri is probably not an azeri. You are scared of pan-turk propaganda, so you believe anybody who is against it no matter how much they lie is correct. Stay scared little kid. And leave the politics to the adults. Btw no matter whoever said those words, it is still a saying, idiot.

If you're not the ethnicity police or the spokesman for the truth then kindly STFU. Because you don't personally know the guy. You don't know if he really speaks Azari, or his parents are Azari, or if he was born in Tabriz and raised elsewhere... All you have is your assumptions and suspicions. But like a little big man you take your assumptions to be the undisputed truth with no room for possible errors or misunderstandings.

for example, I know people who were born in Ardabil of Ardabili parents but raised in Tehran, and they don't really speak torki except for a few words. Do they count as being Azari or not? Here's another one. Everybody in my family was born in Abadan except for me. We grew up eating ghelieh mahi and meigoo pofaki. I know everything about the culture, the food and mentality. Do I count as an Abadani? Do my sisters who were raised in Tehran and Shiraz? Pray tell o wise judge of people's character! You see, when you grow up you will understand that the 'truth' is a little more complicated than the things you assume.

We've had many discussions and sometimes arguments amongst Iranians on this board. But we've always treated each other with good will and in a brotherly way. We've never gone after each other in personal way or tried to embarrass or out each other to others. My reaction to you was in part to draw attention to your behaviour in order to make sure it won't become the norm within our community on this site.

i dont speak about historical name of azerbaijan .. it came from kurdish language it means land of fire .. balkan is turkish word this does not mean that the greeks and serbs of turkish origin i speak about turks in iran they never called azeri or azari themselves.. always they called turk themselves in iran or azerbaijan .
We respect you and we look forward to the same

Your irrelevant example notwithstanding, what's it to you if people in Iran call themselves Turk, Tork, Azari or martian? Are you the spokesman for the Turk people everywhere? What does it change for you what we call all or parts of our country?

If you're not the ethnicity police or the spokesman for the truth then kindly STFU. Because you don't personally know the guy. You don't know if he really speaks Azari, or his parents are Azari, or if he was born in Tabriz and raised elsewhere... All you have is your assumptions and suspicions. But like a little big man you take your assumptions to be the undisputed truth with no room for possible errors or misunderstandings.

for example, I know people who were born in Ardabil of Ardabili parents but raised in Tehran, and they don't really speak torki except for a few words. Do they count as being Azari or not? Here's another one. Everybody in my family was born in Abadan except for me. We grew up eating ghelieh mahi and meigoo pofaki. I know everything about the culture, the food and mentality. Do I count as an Abadani? Do my sisters who were raised in Tehran and Shiraz? Pray tell o wise judge of people's character! You see, when you grow up you will understand that the 'truth' is a little more complicated than the things you assume.

We've had many discussions and sometimes arguments amongst Iranians on this board. But we've always treated each other with good will and in a brotherly way. We've never gone after each other in personal way or tried to embarrass or out each other to others. My reaction to you was in part to draw attention to your behaviour in order to make sure it won't become the norm within our community on this site.

We are on the same team here :yahoo:
My parents too are from Abadan,but I was born in Bushehr myself.You just mentioned Ghelie mahi and meigoo pofaki and I lost my concious.I love those foods,more than any other thing.:D

Iran is undoubted leader of small Shiet world of middle east and beyond. Turkey is emerging as the leader of larger Sunnite world by going back to its Sunnite Islamic roots. The Syrian issue has widen the gulf between Shiet & Sunnite politics of Middle East ,the division is obvious and is reflecting in the ongoing OIC summit in Jeddah. So their is no common Islamic world exists as of now.

I don't give a damn what your reaction to me was or wasn't. You are just an internet coward whose natural reaction is to stuck up for other cowards. You only stick up for your other sinilarly IQ challenged friend because he has an Iranian flag. He has been trolling this site for days, and no genius he actually said he lives in Tabriz. How many Azeris born and bred in that city cant speak the language huh?
I unlike you am against all trolls regardless of nationality, and am not so terrified of pan turkism that I have to be a twinkly cheerleader for people like Tabriz. You dont deserve the great Takhti's picture in your avatar, because he put gheirat and honesty above all else. Somethin your pathetic brain can't do.

Your irrelevant example notwithstanding, what's it to you if people in Iran call themselves Turk, Tork, Azari or martian? Are you the spokesman for the Turk people everywhere? What does it change for you what we call all or parts of our country?

if you practice change to other ethnic people name that it means some things go on wrong

I don't give a damn what your reaction to me was or wasn't. You are just an internet coward whose natural reaction is to stuck up for other cowards. You only stick up for your other sinilarly IQ challenged friend because he has an Iranian flag. He has been trolling this site for days, and no genius he actually said he lives in Tabriz. How many Azeris born and bred in that city cant speak the language huh?
I unlike you am against all trolls regardless of nationality, and am not so terrified of pan turkism that I have to be a twinkly cheerleader for people like Tabriz. You dont deserve the great Takhti's picture in your avatar, because he put gheirat and honesty above all else. Somethin your pathetic brain can't do.

A coward who sticks up for other cowards, must in effect be.... brave. And you bet your a$$ I support him because he's Iranian. Doesn't mean I have to agree with him on everything. Doesn't mean I can't criticize his views like a man. But I will not try to embarrass him or pretend to know his deceitfulness or honesty and try to go after his personality. You see girls behave like that, not men.

And you're quite free to not be terrified of Pan-turkism. And you're also free to throw yourself down the well if you want. You enjoy free will like the rest of humans. As for me, it wasn't long ago when another supremacist ideology caused 90% of my extended family to become refugees and plunge my country into 8 years of death and destruction. I lived through that and saw it happen on a daily basis. So I have vivid memories of what misguided, rabid ideologies can do. The price of ignorance and negligence would be too high. Nobody thought that Saddam was actually gonna attack either. So we have to be more conscious and aware of the threats that surround us. And I'm gonna keep talking about it as I see fit.

As for the picture of Takhti, despite what your troll catching, spokesman for the truth highness might think I'm gonna keep it. I've earned it...

if you practice change to other ethnic people name that it means some things go on wrong

A lot of things go on wrong in the world. But what's it to you? Why do you care?

A coward who sticks up for other cowards, must in effect be.... brave. And you bet your a$$ I support him because he's Iranian. Doesn't mean I have to agree with him on everything. Doesn't mean I can't criticize his views like a man. But I will not try to embarrass him or pretend to know his deceitfulness or honesty and try to go after his personality. You see girls behave like that, not men.

And you're quite free to not be terrified of Pan-turkism. And you're also free to throw yourself down the well if you want. You enjoy free will like the rest of humans. As for me, it wasn't long ago when another supremacist ideology caused 90% of my extended family to become refugees and plunge my country into 8 years of death and destruction. I lived through that and saw it happen on a daily basis. So I have vivid memories of what misguided, rabid ideologies can do. The price of ignorance and negligence would be too high. Nobody thought that Saddam was actually gonna attack either. So we have to be more conscious and aware of the threats that surround us. And I'm gonna keep talking about it as I see fit.

As for the picture of Takhti, despite what your troll catching, spokesman for the truth highness might think I'm gonna keep it. I've earned it...

Thanks for the long rant on the Iran Iraq war, like you are the only one who lost loved ones/anything important through that. But I understand the tactic, when your argument fails, play the emotions card! Also my regards about Takhti where a reposte to your earlier comments about my ID Pahlevan, but I see that went completely over your head. What a shocker! But you've earnt it, so what else is there to say.

You stick up for a coward you insults others family members over the internet, and as you see 2 other Iranian members where asking him to stop trolling as well. So that is why I call you a coward. And in case you havent noticed there is no such thing as the ethnicity police or spokesman for the truth. You speak about these things like they are real lol. It is just about average people who know what is right and what is wrong. Just because you sit behind the anonimity of your computer screen, that doesnt give you the right to type any BS that comes to your mind.

they were my brother, it may be ;);););)
I bet you didn't give a damn when Kurds were killed in2011 earthquake in Van.Because I have seen some fascist members here call Kurds,animals.(however it's obvious who is really animal)
Mutual language doesn't always make someone your brother.First,care about people in your own country,then label other people as 'brothers'.
They can be your brothers,as long as you see all humans as brothers.

I bet you didn't give a damn when Kurds were killed in2011 earthquake in Van.Because I have seen some fascist members here call Kurds,animals.(however it's obvious who is really animal)
Mutual language doesn't always make someone your brother.First,care about people in your own country,then label other people as 'brothers'.

you are my brother like azerbaijan people , why you are angry?
i have never said kurds are animal .. and not only kurds died in van

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom