What's new

Can Iran trust Turkey to be a leader in the Muslim world?

lol with this defination they wont be muslim they are secular states as dawud said .is that what you seek?
because we dont see such thing in those who sending terrorist to syria.

@Crive, in my humble opinion by now; there are more terrorists in Syria than non terrorists.

Only Assad his Nuseyri clan and few bath loyalist are non terrorists.

@Crive, in my humble opinion by now; there are more terrorists in Syria than non terrorists.

Only Assad his Nuseyri clan and few bath loyalist are non terrorists.
then why they falling?
your humble opinion infected by is infected by her majesty broadcast system and its wings.

Allright George. First, Qyzylbash (not Shia) rebellion started in 1511 around Antalya. They were not Azeri. They were called Qyzylbash for a reason. They were wearing red börk, and were heterodox Muslims. Half Muslim half Shamanist.

Shiism belongs to Iran, not to Alevi Turkmen.
Azeriism belongs to Iran, not to Alevi Turkmen.

Shah Ismail stuck his nose into Anatolia, tried to fool uneducated Turkmen nomads. Because of his ideology, Alevis were hunted as heretics for centuries.

You said: just dont support the thing you dont believe rightnow

I support Alevis with all my heart. Because I was born as Sunni, because I went to mosque instead of cemevi, I cannot close my eyes to the pain of my kinsmen.
and we cant let someone kill another just because they support us.we will defend them too.

then why they falling?
your humble opinion infected by is infected by her majesty broadcast system and its wings.

and we cant let someone kill another just because they support us.we will defend them too.

It is actually his holiness broadcast system and its wings that have infected your opinion. It is Bashar and his goons who are falling to a beyond repair extent.

The former Prime Minister of Syria himself is saying that Bashar's days are numbered and he controls no more than 30% of Syria with FSA co trolling the rest.

then why they falling?

A little but i follow all the propaganda tools from ptess TV to RT to CCTV on the other hand from CNN, BBC to Aljazeera.

both countries being neighbors and friendly muslim countries need to trust each other and turkey making great progress in every aspect and other muslim countries need to support turkey.
at least one country should be in security council as permanent member with veto power ,
Turkey in my views is the best choice

both countries being neighbors and friendly muslim countries need to trust each other and turkey making great progress in every aspect and other muslim countries need to support turkey.
at least one country should be in security council as permanent member with veto power ,
So naive my friend.:)
Theu won't let any Muslim country to have veto power even for one second.The west is already trying to find a way to kick Russia and China out of there too.:P

Inshallah brother soon.

No since they are not human... perarseians are heavenly creatures! at least the leader of their Police State is! :)

61ffb0d734.jpg

We have our own economical, cultural and terror problems inside waiting for solutions and Turkey never wants to gain extra headache with considering all Muslim geography as our own. What Turkey wants to do is to spread the influence, increase popularity over Muslim population. It is because Turkey wants to be a country which is being followed in directions of politics, economy, trade issues by other countries especially Muslims. With this way, When It is needed, Turkey and the Muslim allies will actabout some politic subjects as the fingers of one hand. To reach the desired targets as a country which wants to be always taken serious, followed with a great enthusiasm, Turkey will try to shape the regions with supporting the politic figures who are considered as Turkey's friend.

Actually the main reason of preparing the policies to control some Muslim polpulations are pure economic. Turkey is applying a crazy capitalist economical model inside and needs to reach more markets, While industry is sharply advancing and economy is booming. To make it more clear, I will try to give examples from defence industry as It suits to the concept of the PDF.

Safavid - Ottoman rivalry is back but with different vigor this time , half of the Iranian population is non Persian and its mosaic is ore susceptible to break apart so Turkey has more chances to be victor.

Within 3-5 years, Turkey will arrange many offcial visits to countries with a mission to export some complete strategic defence systems which is being developed by industry. To export those high-tech toys, Turkey must keep some politic advantages in hand (Such as historical connections, brotherhood, Turkey's friendly politicians) has to offer more than what big players offer such as impressive technology transfer to beat them in tenders so Spreading influence over other countries are vital.

For exm. Turkey, under the vision of development in helicopter industy, charged himself as an attack helicopter exporter country is competing two USA giant institute in S. Korea; Russians in Azerbaijan tender; USA, Russia and EU in S. Arabian attack helicopter tender. Without taking some politic, economical advantages in hands, Receiving an order after won this debate in those countries are impossible..

Safavid - Ottoman rivalry is back but with different vigor this time , half of the Iranian population is non Persian and its mosaic is ore susceptible to break apart so Turkey has more chances to be victor.
Lately,you have been desperately tried to spread separatism toward Iran here,and what annoys me is that your information about Iran sucks.India has hundreds of ethnic groups,so can we say it is going to break apart?
In the Safavid era and before it,never the whole population was Persian,Iran is a beautiful mosaic of different cultures and ethnic groups serving under a general culture (Iranian one).
Turkey too,has a great portion of its land inhabited by Kurds,so is it going to fall apart?

I think it was Henry Kissinger the US strategist who told that:
US ethnic (white and black people) are like a Salad that you can just pick up every part of it and put it apart but Iran ethnic groups are like a mixed soup that you can't just divide it because the taste of a soup is based on all of the materials you use in it!
enough said.

Lately,you have been desperately tried to spread separatism toward Iran here,and what annoys me is that your information about Iran sucks.India has hundreds of ethnic groups,so can we say it is going to break apart?
In the Safavid era and before it,never the whole population was Persian,Iran is a beautiful mosaic of different cultures and ethnic groups serving under a general culture (Iranian one).
Turkey too,has a great portion of its land inhabited by Kurds,so is it going to fall apart?

may be my knowledge of Middle eastern affairs in-general and Iranian affairs in particular is not up to the mark, kidly read and reply the below mentioned points, thanks in advance.

I never said that the Iranian mosaic is not beautiful. But you have to analyze the region in the present geopolitics of Middle East, Turkey has separatism issue with Kurds and many died in that fight Turkey also have some Integration problems with its Alevi population. The problems are easy to surface in Turkey because of free media and open communication channels. Now come to Iranian mosaic, Iran's problem is more mixed with ethnic and religious, It has separatism issues with Kurds and Balochs , ethnic issues with largest minority of Azeri Turks. The issues that are do not surface easily in Iran because of unavailability of free media and controlled communication channels by regime. In my view when in that case the society which is strictly controlled and less open is susceptible to implode quickly rather than open & free society.

I wish for all Iranian members to ignore explorer9. From his posts it is clear he has an anti iranian agenda.

Ignoring is shear ignorance, still its the choice of people who are not competent enough for academic discussion.

I think it was Henry Kissinger the US strategist who told that:
US ethnic (white and black people) are like a Salad that you can just pick up every part of it and put it apart but Iran ethnic groups are like a mixed soup that you can't just divide it because the taste of a soup is based on all of the materials you use in it!
enough said.

I hope so, kindly read the post 135.

Back
Top Bottom