What's new

Can Israel/Iran war drag Turkey in the war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Israel is preparing to strike Iran. Iran has said it will retaliate by attacking US bases surrounding Iran. It has also said it will FIRST attack the missile defence system in Turkey because with those in tact it can't launch rockets into Israel.

My question is, is Iran man enough to do this or is it just a bluff? I mean Iran already has its handful, will it attack Turkey, second strongest military in NATO and be itself bombed to the stone age? Iran doesn't need another front.

I think Iran won't attack Turkey because it is counter-productive. If Iran attack us or US base they will loose sympathy that they have from public opinion in Turkey and around the world and big smacking will come to Iran. I think a lot of Irani soldiers will die. Azeri Turks in Iran will walk over to Turkey and Iran will be in a great thread to be torn to pieces with potential of south Azerbaijan being formed when Irani army is neutralized. That is why I think Iran won't do anything like attacking neighbouring countries.

What do you guys think? What will Iran do? Are they smart enough as we think or?

Can you please post such a threads in Turkish section and only ask to us before trolls invading this place again.

The Iranians will not attack Tukryie. We are simply too strong for them. A direct confrontation will lead to the end of iran in demographic terms. Remember, turks are the majority in Turkiye. Meanwhile persians only make half of the iranian population. We may lose the SE of anatolia but iran will become a yugoslavia..

Can you please post such a threads in Turkish section and only ask to us before trolls invading this place again.

This is posted in Turkish section. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Iranians will not attack Tukryie. We are simply too strong for them. A direct confrontation will lead to the end of iran in demographic terms. Remember, turks are the majority in Turkiye. Meanwhile persians only make half of the iranian population. We may lose the SE of anatolia but iran will become a yugoslavia..

How will Turkey loose SE while Iran is being attacked? In case of Kurdish militants, if that is what you mean, I don't think Turkey will bow to them, we can easily erase them, and additionally we can deport some Kurds that are hostile to Turkish nation.

These nationalists threads useless and only causes flame wars.

This is posted in Turkish section. Correct me if I'm wrong.

How will Turkey loose SE while Iran is being attacked? In case of Kurdish militants, if that is what you mean, I don't think Turkey will bow to them, we can easily erase them, and additionally we can deport some Kurds that are hostile to Turkish nation.

Lets just give them their independence. They drain of the government welfare and system. Do good comes out the east. Nothing intellectual and important/benificial comes out of the east. Just yobaz and violence and give the nation a nad name by doing stuff loke honor killing or having seventy percent of the females in the SE or N.Iraq on FMG. Tue birth decline has begun in most part of turkey. The average fertility rate of Turks are now the same as france. Which one to three kid per person. In the east its Five to nine. They have poor literacy. Turkey would a population of 99% literates if was not for them. We a homogenous nation. You need to cut the cancer infested part of the body to stop tbe spread. The same applies to anatolia. We jut can't develop the east. I mean look at the culture and work ethics.

These nationalists threads useless and only causes flame wars.

This is a military thread. There is a serious threat of Irani attack on Turkish soil and we need to way the options. If you don't want to join, feel free to walk yourself to the door.

Lets just give them their independence. They drain of the government welfare and system. Do good comes out the east. Nothing intellectual and important/benificial comes out of the east. Just yobaz and violence and give the nation a nad name by doing stuff loke honor killing or having seventy percent of the females in the SE or N.Iraq on FMG. Tue birth decline has begun in most part of turkey. The average fertility rate of Turks are now the same as france. Which one to three kid per person. In the east its Five to nine. They have poor literacy. Turkey would a population of 99% literates if was not for them. We a homogenous nation. You need to cut the cancer infested part of the body to stop tbe spread. The same applies to anatolia. We jut can't develop the east. I mean look at the culture and work ethics.
But that has nothing to do with this thread. Kurds are another topic. But I will say this. If Kurds want their own state they can go to Iraq and continue their barbaric practises. The good Kurds can stay and will be turkified in the long run. And East anatolia is too valuable. All the rivers and water that go's to middle east come from east Anatolia.

But that has nothing to do with this thread. Kurds are another topic. But I will say this. If Kurds want their own state they can go to Iraq and continue their barbaric practises. The good Kurds can stay and will be turkified in the long run. And East anatolia is too valuable. All the rivers and water that go's to middle east come from east Anatolia.
Sorry. On topic. The iranians may lauch couple of inaccurate misiles on hatay with syria (if Assad survies) or the eastern cities. But thats about it. Ots kinda the same stuff iraq did in 1991 to saudi arabia or isreal. Nothing more or less. If yhe lauch a ground offencive then its over for iran.know PS did you the original settlement of the east was by Shia turkmen. They were forced out by the ottoman sultan in the middle ages due to religious difference. It also played a role of making iran shia. But im agnostic anyways.

This is a military thread. There is a serious threat of Irani attack on Turkish soil and we need to way the options. If you don't want to join, feel free to walk yourself to the door.

Dude,this is delusion and this thread has nothing to do with logic and defense.
Why in the world would Iran attack Turkey while fighting another war?
I don't know what is your obsession with being attacked by another country?

So you analyze all world affairs like this?Iran is half Persians?
I will drag you out of delusions: Iran is not land of Persians,Iran is land of Iranians.Persians,Azeris,Kurds,Arabs,baloochs and all others are our brothers and are called Iranians.They love their country and they will die for their country.
Remember how Saddam counted on Iranian Arabs during the war?But the first people who stood against him and kicked him in the *** were Arabs of Iran.The same applies to all other Iranians.

Dude,this is delusion and this thread has nothing to do with logic and defense.
Why in the world would Iran attack Turkey while fighting another war?
I don't know what is your obsession with being attacked by another country?

So you analyze all world affairs like this?Iran is half Persians?
I will drag you out of delusions: Iran is not land of Persians,Iran is land of Iranians.Persians,Azeris,Kurds,Arabs,baloochs and all others are our brothers and are called Iranians.They love their country and they will die for their country.
Remember how Saddam counted on Iranian Arabs during the war?But the first people who stood against him and kicked him in the *** were Arabs of Iran.The same applies to all other Iranians.
Is that why Baloochis want their own nations. Lets not forget you have same burden of dealing with kurdish sepratism as the great turanic nation of turkey. When war breaks (no thanks to you mullahs) iran wil equal another iraq. Only that it involves ethnicities than religion. I wonder how the americans will deal with such distructive situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom