What's new

Can Muslims be Secular Liberal?

Shame on you for decriminalizing homosexuality and attributing lies to Qom-e-Lut(AS). Their punishment came due to their homosexuality. They are an example to us of what this perversion leads to.

Maybe you are a faggot yourself, that's why you are preaching for their rights. But remember this, faggots will be humiliated in this world and eternal hellfire awaits them in afterlife.

Freaking feces lovers, I hope these faggots die eating feces since they love it so much.
Reported

Over 1,400 years of marvelous results ???

LMAO! From where you have read the history ? That's a laughable statement for any student of history. The marvelous period was very brief period where muslims focused on sciences, military tactics, technologies of those era, where extremism / religious fanaticism was suppressed, where focus was on practical things. This period was from around 800 AD to 1250 AD. What happened next is the world's greatest empire Mongols swept through islamic world. They razed entire cities to the ground. Mongol army used to enter cities, kill all men & children and rape all women. Then comes the colonial era beginning from 15th century. Most of Islamic world went under slavery. There was a time until not long ago when entire islamic world was enslaved. After the WWII, when great western powers fought with each other, we saw our freedom. Since our freedom till now we are completely dependent on west on science & technology. How many inventions muslims contributed? how many science nobel prizes we got?. The one who got you don't even consider him as muslim. Today with few clicks, USA can turn off your entire communication as we don't have our own satellites, the GPS we use is their property, the very internet is their creation, most of infrastructure is theirs. It sounds funny when I see religious fanatics giving threats to west while using laptops, processors made by west, the communication / satellites of west, the platforms like facebook or others of west. Kuch apna bi hai ?? Marvelous !! LMAO.

Yes for few 100 years it was a great / golden age. why ? Because muslims were practical at that time. That age can come back if we shift our focus from who is muslim and who is not to REAL practical things.

Now finally you agree that Liberalism is best for humanity. The hindutva, the Nazis and all those were EXTREME right wing groups... Liberism / secularism is always at the left side. They are ALWAYS only for the human-rights first. The religious fanatics & extreme right wing groups are same in every culture. Our hardcore cut throat mullahs are equal to hindutva cut throats of india. They both have same mindset.

Yes 1400 of marvelous Islam in the Quran and 1400 years of marvelous Sunnah available for all of humanity.

You have a problem with marvelous Quran take it with Allah.... Not me.

Period.

Don't confuse the poor student (slave) disobedience with the glorious Master.

When you are muslim, you have to believe in all the divine laws which come with it . When your daily motto is , religioun should be private matter and you are allowed to have your private orgies and other currupt habits and nobody has the right to interfere then your nothing but a kafir in line with religious ruling . You believe in some laws while you not only ignore the other laws but also actively try to negate those devine laws .

Any muslim who says sharia / Gods law should not govern the society is seculer but a kafir/disbeleiver in the eyes of islam because these ppl dont believe in divine law and they place their own intelligence and values above that of God and no you cant be liberal or seculer muslim .

You People are too Hypocrite or Idiot..
1st Get Knowledge, Then Talk to Others.

I'm not taking to others... I'm just saying Quran is the infallible word of Allah. And Islam is the true path. It's not my message, its Allah's.... I'm not saying what I am.

Shame on you for decriminalizing homosexuality and attributing lies to Qom-e-Lut(AS). Their punishment came due to their homosexuality. They are an example to us of what this perversion leads to.

Maybe you are a faggot yourself, that's why you are preaching for their rights. But remember this, faggots will be humiliated in this world and eternal hellfire awaits them in afterlife.

Freaking feces lovers, I hope these faggots die eating feces since they love it so much.
Now on towards personal attacks are we? I guess thats how it goes when having an argument with illiterate people like you. So yeah shame on you for spreading lies, hatred and calling for certain types of humans to be killed even though they do not affect you.

Now on towards personal attacks are we? I guess thats how it goes when having an argument with illiterate people like you. So yeah shame on you for spreading lies, hatred and calling for certain types of humans to be killed even though they do not affect you.

No problem, Qom-e-Lut(AS) and its sympathizers can hate and shame me all they want.

Eternal hellfire, that's what's awaiting these penetrators of men's behinds.

Reported for what? This word is used for homosexuals, same as pedophiles are called pedophiles.

If it triggers you so much, cope and seethe. Humiliation is the fate of faggots in this world and next.

Last edited:
Over 1,400 years of marvelous results ???

LMAO! From where you have read the history ? That's a laughable statement for any student of history. The marvelous period was very brief period where muslims focused on sciences, military tactics, technologies of those era, where extremism / religious fanaticism was suppressed, where focus was on practical things. This period was from around 800 AD to 1250 AD. What happened next is the world's greatest empire Mongols swept through islamic world. They razed entire cities to the ground. Mongol army used to enter cities, kill all men & children and rape all women. Then comes the colonial era beginning from 15th century. Most of Islamic world went under slavery. There was a time until not long ago when entire islamic world was enslaved. After the WWII, when great western powers fought with each other, we saw our freedom. Since our freedom till now we are completely dependent on west on science & technology. How many inventions muslims contributed? how many science nobel prizes we got?. The one who got you don't even consider him as muslim. Today with few clicks, USA can turn off your entire communication as we don't have our own satellites, the GPS we use is their property, the very internet is their creation, most of infrastructure is theirs. It sounds funny when I see religious fanatics giving threats to west while using laptops, processors made by west, the communication / satellites of west, the platforms like facebook or others of west. Kuch apna bi hai ?? Marvelous !! LMAO.

Yes for few 100 years it was a great / golden age. why ? Because muslims were practical at that time. That age can come back if we shift our focus from who is muslim and who is not to REAL practical things.

Now finally you agree that Liberalism is best for humanity. The hindutva, the Nazis and all those were EXTREME right wing groups... Liberism / secularism is always at the left side. They are ALWAYS only for the human-rights first. The religious fanatics & extreme right wing groups are same in every culture. Our hardcore cut throat mullahs are equal to hindutva cut throats of india. They both have same mindset.

It was a golden period for Arabs with plenty of suffering for everyone else they colonized. The expectations were very low back then. Clean drinking water was a luxury. Ice cubes were the main invention. Slave trade was booming.

You can argue everyone was doing the same but then it was the dark ages for humanity, like I said expectations were low, people inhumane. It was until galileo discovered the sun does not revolve around the earth, slavery abolished in the west and the renaissance did expectations start to rise.

A current day state like Norway is heaven on earth in comparison.

Tell me are Pakistanis safer now or during the Arab invasions of Pakistan during that period?

The TTP episode is a case study on why a secular concept of a nation state works. If Pakistan didn't exist you then you can just use your imagination on would have happened to its people considering how many enemies they have. If Pakistan was a theocracy it would have bent the knee to AQ as there is an abundance of cucks and you would have had ISIS parking themselves in your cities and taking your women.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom