What's new

Can someone suggest some Good TV series to watch ?

Watch maj gobar arya and maj gen harsh kokar tweets.you will start to laugh on their comdey series tweets.

I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .
Psych and The Mentalist and Castle and Boston Legal. Also mini series like Looming Tower.

I live in the UK and almost 1.5 million white females were used by Pakistani boys in pimp gangs. This is the largest in the world. I've never in my life neither in the media or in real time met a white woman with an Afghan. Also fun fact. There is 43 million Pashtuns in Pakistan and 15 million Afghanistan. The word Afghan means Pashtun. There is 32 million Baloch and 5 million Northern Pakistanis also. The whole concept of terrorism came from Al Qaeda which is brown Osama Arab. However being brown shouldn't stop anybody because Mexicans, Polynesians, North Africans and Iraqis are brown so many times. Also the average Pakistani is 15.25 cm. Literally Pakistani guys in the UK have been offered blue film scenes but due to religion would never go this route.

North Africans are white.. Perhaps most whitest race in Mena and way lighter then Pakistanis. I have North African friends together with the people of Sham (Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Palestine) Turkey and North Africans they are the most light. The amazigh are mediterranean

Back
Top Bottom