What's new

Can someone suggest some Good TV series to watch ?

Finished watching TV serial Chernobyl, yesterday. What a movie it is....fantastic. The producer must have done quite a lot of research to get to the facts. The events are filmed in a manner that it hardly looks like a movie.

After Chernobyl there was another accident at Fukushima Japan. Marine life was found dead thousands of miles away in US West Cost because of radioactive contamination. The Fukushima plant was far more advance than that of Chernobyl. Therefore one thing which clearly emerges is that no matter what nuclear as a source of electricity is not safe.

Germans where quick to learn the lesson. They shut down half of their nuclear power plants with a commitment to shut the remaining by 2022. They have further planned to convert to renewable by 2030.

We humans have made many discoveries which have added comfort in our lives. Like, In terms of communication, satellites Cellphones etc etc, Medicine antibiotics, prevention vaccines, Agriculture, Transportation Aeroplanes, train but probably the scariest of all the discoveries is the nuclear fission.

I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .
There should be an international law to charge people for not watching peaky blinders, something really amazing. GoT is sh*t, didn’t bother to watch it much. Watch Sherlock, agent carter, the 100, vikings, daredevil, jessica jones and luke cage. Also stranger things, if you want some fun and thrill

Star Trek
Star Trek the next generation
Star Trek Deep Space 9
Star Trek Voyger
Star Trek Enterprise
Star Trek Discovery
Star Trek Picard releasing on 23 Jan 2020

I am trying to watch His Dark Materials, and so far I am meh about it. Too much fantasy crammed in.
Also waiting for The Witcher.

Star Trek
Star Trek the next generation
Star Trek Deep Space 9
Star Trek Voyger
Star Trek Enterprise
Star Trek Discovery
Star Trek Picard releasing on 23 Jan 2020
Are those series or movies? Star trek are movies buddy

I can't believe no one mentioned McMafia here. But I guess it is the most overlooked and underrated gem. It gives the most realistic insight into the existing international network of the drug trade.

I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .
90 Days Fiance of TLC

I was thinking about Breaking bad, in fact its on my list since i first start TWD .. I am not just waiting until i finish the westworld third season ..
Watch it mate
This type very rear

Haunting of hill house
Vikings
Breaking bad
American horror story

Looking for good turkish series in Urdu.

Right now watching Nazli, Hamari Kahani(Bizim Hikaye) and Emergency pyar(Açil aşk araniyor).

Trying to find Ek haseena ek dewana(Çesur ve Güzel) in urdu.

Are those series or movies? Star trek are movies buddy
What !!! movies. How old are you. Star Trek debut in 1966. Then in 1987 came the Next Generation TV series. Latest series Star Trek Discovery debut in 2017. Now a new series Star Trek Picard is coming to TV screens on 23/1/2020

Back
Top Bottom