What's new

Can someone suggest some Good TV series to watch ?

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .

In comedy nothing comes close to Trailer Park Boys

I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .
'Carnival Row' ....excellent series after a long time . The setting is so great , plus the world that is dipicted is a stark reminder of our very own . You might find the trailer funny but when you see, you would relate it to our century with refugee crisis and how these colonist stole items from the countries they ruled etc.. Excellent series just completed it. Though del toro leave this project but he worked a lot in concept of the world and writing script . That is enough for any series to be hit. The amazon prime ordered 2nd series before the release beacsue they were so sure of its success . Stellar cast too.
Watch 'poldark' series, if you are into period drama . The Cornwall has been a true example of heaven on earth. Bit boring for you if you need action and stuff .
'The Crown' is also excellent series only when I watch it without imagining that it is based on present Queen .
'The handmaid's tale' is beyond great . Haven't seen the 3rd season yet but would see when got the time.
I don't like American actors but still 'maniac' is a good attempt at drama making . Loved it.
And these two are the top of my list
1.The End of the F***ing world
2. Wayne.

Can't wait for season 2 for both of them.
I just don't watch all the shows because I have nothing to watch . I watch really selective stuff . Love dystopian and period dramas .
That's why the seasons I suggest about half of the people in Pakistan have not seen them .

Only old mom's watch tvd. No sane person does.

True Detective (Season 1) a must watch.
House of cards
The night of
Manhunt: The Unabomber
Mindhunter
Hannibal
The Mentalist
Lie to Me
Justified
Dextr
Breaking Bad
Big little lies
Sneaky Pete
Godless
Marcopolo
Stranger Things
Dark

Last edited:
If you like spy based shows watch the Turn about culture ring and the spy about Eli Cohen both are excellent shows

Daredevil
Jessica jones
Luke cage all on netflix is good

if you like fantasy
Dark crystal on netfilx is good

Power- 5 seasons a must watch but not with family.
Ray Donovan -5 seasons
Banshee
Fargo
Sons of Anarchy
The Americans( real good cold war spy show)
Vikings
Hell on wheels
Turn. Washington's spies
GOT is for retards.
The Spy is for losers.
top 3 listed on my list are bad *** shows. Cant be watched with family but crazy action and drama.

Back
Top Bottom