What's new

Can There Ever Be Peace Between India And Pakistan?

Many Pakistanis contend that peace will be ushered in if the Kashmir imbroglio is solved according to the wishes of the Kashmiri people whilst keeping the interests of India and Pakistan in mind.

I would go one further and say, what if the following disputes are resolved, would peace follow?

 Kashmir
 Siachen
 Sir Creek
 Water disputes.

Frankly, I do not think that resolving all outstanding issues would bring peace to the subcontinent. It is clear that vested interests on both sides would perhaps never let that happen. Fundamentalists in Pakistan as well as India have their own agendas for perpetuating a hostile environment for their own political ends.

Will the twain ever meet? That’s the million dollar question!

None of the issues you listed above is going to bring peace. Remember, Pakistan was founded on the premise of Hindus and Muslims cannot live together.

The only two thing that can bring peace is contingencies where peace becomes a prerequisite for survival

The positions have changed significantly.

Pakistan has no hope of ever launching an attack now.

They are and will now be a defensive force.

India are and will always be arming and training for barging in when the time comes.

As such its no longer a stalemate where one side blinks first.

Its one side waiting for the other to flag.

i hv doubt dat pakistan wont attack first even now..
Their military can do any stupid thing to hide their failures like done before and even if it will be war with india in their interst or to hide their failures then they wont hesitate to do dat step....

Mushy knew dat they cant shitt on kargil but still tried ..kargil was stupid plan coz pakistanis dint have execution plan n so does 65 war...

so dont underestimate stupidness of their military

page badlo satark raho

Fencing Karo Aur Aman Ki Aasha Ko Goli Maro.

Their military can do any stupid thing to hide their failures like done before and even if it will be war with india in their interst or to hide their failures then they wont hesitate to do dat step....

Mushy knew dat they cant shitt on kargil but still tried ..kargil was stupid plan coz pakistanis dint have execution plan n so does 65 war...

Kargil was all about the ego of one man..Mushraff. He wanted to take revenge of the humiliation that he faced as an SSG commander when his team tried to capture Siachen.

Don't underestimate their instinct for survival either.

They have been watching carefuly India gearing up over the past decade since Kargil.

Militarily, they are under no illusions.

Strategically they know the next time its going to be deep incursions and a final solution.

They just do not know the when and where yet.

Kargil was all about the ego of one man..Mushraff. He wanted to take revenge of the humiliation that he faced as an SSG commander when his team tried to capture Siachen.

Kargil was made by the times of zia but later on executed by mushy.. and look at the plan of 65 war..
they vacated their punjab and had hoped that india wont reply...

well,they can do anything stupid and in end they will threaten wid nukes as usual... :lol:

They have been watching carefuly India gearing up over the past decade since Kargil.

Strategically they know the next time its going to be deep incursions and a final solution.

Pakistan n pakistanis have been brainwashed n destroyed by military generals.
Few brought changes in book n few told dem that their military is invincible :no: and my point is dat their military can do anything stupid against india even if they know that white flag is waiting for them in end.
I told that they hv one option i.e threatening india wid nukes..and do u think U.S will let paksitan collapse?
no...U.S will support paksitan like they had done before

Pakistan n pakistanis have been brainwashed n destroyed by military generals.
Few brought changes in book n few told dem that their military is invincible :no: and my point is dat their military can do anything stupid against india even if they know that white flag is waiting for them in end.
I told that they hv one option i.e threatening india wid nukes..and do u think U.S will let paksitan collapse?
no...U.S will support paksitan like they had done before

That is exactly my point.

They know the next time the white flag is not going to come soon enough for them.

The Generals need to hold Pakistan to hold power.

Loss of any chunk of Pakistan now will mean Pakistan descending into anarchy.

Civil war the like of which will make Syria look tame.

That is exactly my point.

They know the next time the white flag is not going to come soon enough for them.

The Generals need to hold Pakistan to hold power.

Loss of any chunk of Pakistan now will mean Pakistan descending into anarchy.

Civil war the like of which will make Syria look tame.

Who care for pakistan n pakistanis?
Do they ? no..
It was the general who pushed paksitan in war on terrror...and dat general is living outside w/o caring watever going inside pakistan and there are enough fools inside paksitan who still likes him :lol:
so this is the country n their generals..
i mean to say their rulers are careless and they executed unfinished plans against india and got humiliation n biggest point is dat they repeated same mistake again n again w/o learning.

so if ur saying that generals will save pakistan from civil war like situation ...??no..
they will run abroad n some other power will take action or i dont know... :(
so there are huge chance of U.S attack in future in this region n our neighbor is most dangerous place in world..

+

chinese even have been reluctant about sending forces in pakistan ;)
so even their frnd is not hopeful about paksitan

Kargil was made by the times of zia but later on executed by mushy.. and look at the plan of 65 war..
they vacated their punjab and had hoped that india wont reply...

well,they can do anything stupid and in end they will threaten wid nukes as usual... :lol:

From what I know the plans for Kargil was drawn up in late 1980s after Mushraff as well as PA found out that attacking Indian posts in Siachen is close to impossible. So he found another way..capture Kargil, cut off the highway that supplies Siachen posts, negotiate with Indians and get back Siachen. He explained the plan to Benazir Bhutto, but she refused. In the end he executed the plan in 1999.

From what I know the plans for Kargil was drawn up in late 1980s after Mushraff as well as PA found out that attacking Indian posts in Siachen is close to impossible. So he found another way..capture Kargil, cut off the highway that supplies Siachen posts, negotiate with Indians and get back Siachen. He explained the plan to Benazir Bhutto, but she refused. In the end he executed the plan in 1999.

yeah..it was the revenge of siachin n delusions of pakistanis dat india wont bring their force in large extent :lol:
and they wanted to cut NH 1 so that they can invade kashmir n bring india on table.

So he found another way..capture Kargil, cut off the highway that supplies Siachen posts, negotiate with Indians and get back Siachen.

yeah..it was the revenge of siachin n delusions of pakistanis dat india wont bring their force in large extent :lol:
and they wanted to cut NH 1 so that they can invade kashmir n bring india on table.

This was the delusion of the Pakistani jurnails (Lt.Gen Mehmud) about Kargil :

“Come October, we shall walk in to Siachen – to mop up the dead bodies of hundreds of Indians left hungry, out in the cold,”

General Sundarjee said long time back that the days of Indian T-72s crossing the Sukkur bridge are long gone. Deep incursions are now dreams that may never come true.

General Sundarjee said long time back that the days of Indian T-72s crossing the Sukkur bridge are long gone. Deep incursions are now dreams that may never come true.

He was saying ki it will be suicide for paksitan if u go for sm misadventure until U.s dont save ur back again like it did b4.. :D

There should be a peace between India and Pakistan. There is no reason to fight each other since they are brothers. I know several Pakistani and Indian. They are very friendly. When I asked them about the conflict between two contries, they simply said that the confilict is only in the goverment level. For Pakistani and Indian, there is no problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom