What's new

Can we say USA has invaded Chinese territory Taiwan?

Yes. The conflict is certainly between the two governments on who is the true representative of China which Taiwan is a province of, and that by definition is a civil war. What gives PRC legitimacy over ROC is that it is recognized by most countries in the world and the UN as the legitimate government of China.
Yeah, but I'm.afraid that was the good times when the CCP still had a chance to takeover Taiwan daily diplomatically since the KMT was still actually a Chinese nationalist party and wanted to keep being the rightful Ruler of China when they were illegally deposed by the CCP rebel group. Had it been today then CCP would have been regarded as an illegal rebel group, just like if an armed rebel group pops up tomorrow in China to topple the CCP it will be and should be regarded as such.
The thing is you are a rebel group when you are not the government , but you become legitimate once you take power and become the government. Lol As Mao said political power comes out of a barrel of a gun.

However, today Taiwanese have grown even more hostile towards the mainland and it will keep getting worse with time since the younger generation growing up have all grown up in a different independent country with a different government/system/values from the mainland. So they see themselves as different from you guys. Reason even the eslewhile dominant KMT(Chinese nationalist party) has now been deposed and overtaken by the anti Chinese DPP party. I thibk the best chance CCP had to peacefully solve this issue was when KMT party had total power and still wanted to be part of China(but as rightful ruler), would have been the best time to strike a deal with them and share power. Granted theres no way that could have happened since no way CCP will agree to dilute their stranglehold on absolute power..Afterall who wants to share power when they dont have to. Lol
Funny thing is, you should ask yourself if you think the CCP will agree to relinquish a portion of their total power/control of the country's governance if KMT or another party in Taiwan agreed to join China but on condition of having part control of government like a powersharing deal.. Do you think CCP will agree(even if majority of Chinese people where in favour)?. That's when you shoukd realise politicians also have their own selfish desires of keeping power. I believe theres no way they will agree.

Yeah, but I'm.afraid that was the good times when the CCP still had a chance to takeover Taiwan daily diplomatically since the KMT was still actually a Chinese nationalist party and wanted to keep being the rightful Ruler of China when they were illegally deposed by the CCP rebel group. Had it been today then CCP would have been regarded as an illegal rebel group, just like if an armed rebel group pops up tomorrow in China to topple the CCP it will be and should be regarded as such.
The thing is you are a rebel group when you are not the government , but you become legitimate once you take power and become the government. Lol As Mao said political power comes out of a barrel of a gun.

However, today Taiwanese have grown even more hostile towards the mainland and it will keep getting worse with time since the younger generation growing up have all grown up in a different independent country with a different government/system/values from the mainland. So they see themselves as different from you guys. Reason even the eslewhile dominant KMT(Chinese nationalist party) has now been deposed and overtaken by the anti Chinese DPP party. I thibk the best chance CCP had to peacefully solve this issue was when KMT party had total power and still wanted to be part of China(but as rightful ruler), would have been the best time to strike a deal with them and share power. Granted theres no way that could have happened since no way CCP will agree to dilute their stranglehold on absolute power..Afterall who wants to share power when they dont have to. Lol
Funny thing is, you should ask yourself if you think the CCP will agree to relinquish a portion of their total power/control of the country's governance if KMT or another party in Taiwan agreed to join China but on condition of having part control of government like a powersharing deal.. Do you think CCP will agree(even if majority of Chinese people where in favour)?. That's when you shoukd realise politicians also have their own selfish desires of keeping power. I believe theres no way they will agree.

The status of the ongoing civil war does not change regardless of which party is in power on the island. And the public opinion would not change the legal status of the island either.

BTW, you really think a party without its base could be transplanted into the mainland and be successful? Since you do realize politician have their selfish desire to keep power, you should understand how silly you question is as the politicians on the island would not give up their power for supposed power sharing either, as without their support base, they would be relegated to irrelevance rather quickly. That's why a political settlement is highly unlikely other than during duress, and the best resolution would be to go through with the civil war.

Tbh, I don’t care about the feelings of Taiwanese people. They can go wherever the f*ck they wanna go and I don’t give a damn. This is cruel world y’all stop pretending this isn’t, all the moral standards, international treaties, codes of behavior, laws and conventions fade the f*ck out when facing absolute power and unyielding interests.

Taiwan is still in civil war with China. People like it or not will not change the fact. If this is destined, just let war be war. Winner chicken dinner, loser digs grave. Simple as that. Stop those CCP vs. democracy bantering bullshits.

Taiwan has become a de facto independent country. You guys should try to find a peaceful solution instead of threatening them with war and blaming the Americans for using Taiwan. The Taiwanese would have no need to ask help from the Americans if it wasn't for communist threats in the first place,back in the Cold War.

If you want to leave,then why do you need an excuse? Lol. You don't like the forum anymore?
I've been asking my Pakistani friend here and showed him the screenshot. He says, you're either a Pakistani/Bangladeshi in disguise or an Indian. I ruled out you being a Bangladeshi for reasons only I know.
About what you said in the screenshot is not a common word like "Hello" "Hi" "Good morning"etc. Which is common and easy. Your sentence in the screenshot meaning is "What if I were to say....., bro". So if you're not an Indian, then you're a Pakistani handle and probably a Balloch. A radical Balloch that wants to blow up innocent people up or in a more defined way "a terrorist."
About me leaving the forum, I can leave, I am literally not here anyway. But I will not apologize, especially not to you.

I ruled out you being a Bangladeshi for reasons only I know.
About what you said in the screenshot is not a common word like "Hello" "Hi" "Good morning"etc. Which is common and easy. Your sentence in the screenshot meaning is "What if I were to say....., bro". So if you're not an Indian, then you're a Pakistani handle and probably a Balloch.
So if I know a few Japanese phrases,I'm Japanese?

Have you seen me speak Arabic with the Arabs here?

And the funny thing is that I showed you where I got the phrase from,but you ignored it.

So if I speak fluent Greek to you,what will that mean?

And now you say that I'm "Baloch". And not just Baloch,but a "radical Baloch". You can't make up your mind.

PRC govt under xi jingpingdingdong has made a lot of noise but repeatedly proven incapable of touching Taiwan. Everything he tries some mischief uncle Sam slaps him like a pet and the puppy dog whimpers and goes back as biryani

Taiwan has become a de facto independent country. You guys should try to find a peaceful solution instead of threatening them with war and blaming the Americans for using Taiwan. The Taiwanese would have no need to ask help from the Americans if it wasn't for communist threats in the first place,back in the Cold War.

If you want to leave,then why do you need an excuse? Lol. You don't like the forum anymore?
The Greece goverment doesn't declare your words ,so we don't give a shit about your statement.🤣

PRC govt under xi jingpingdingdong has made a lot of noise but repeatedly proven incapable of touching Taiwan. Everything he tries some mischief uncle Sam slaps him like a pet and the puppy dog whimpers and goes back as biryani
Try Galwan, see who are the fools, fools paradise Endia under Modi or China under Xi.

Back
Top Bottom