What's new

Can you compare India and Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.W.

BANNED
Reaction score
Something about my Great Country India
Read this and please tell me if it is worth debating or comparing India and pakistan?
If yes please tell me in which sector pakistan can compete with India

1>India Largest Democracy in the world-: Population: 1.1 Bn

2>India 10th most industrialized country

3>The world's biggest back office

4>Among world's largest skilled workforce

5>Largest english speaking nation by 2010

6>800 movies made anuualy--bollywood overshadows hollywood

7>6 Miss Universe / Miss world titles in last 10 years

8>Low per capita income US $550 ; 26% live in poverty, literacy levels at 68%

9>The Indian Diaspora
38% of Doctors in AMerica are Indians
36% of NASA employees are Indians
34% of Microsoft employees are Indians
28% of IBM employeesare Indians
17% of Intel employees are Indians
13% of Zerox employees are Indians

10>India will eventually become world's third largest economy after China and the USA --Goldman Sachs

11>India among fastest growing GDP's in the world

12>India's GDP will exceed that of Italy in 2020, France in 2020, Germany in 2025 and Japan in 2035 -- Goldman Sachs

13>India's Foreign exchange reserves history
1990-91 $4 billion
1995-96 $20 billion
2001-02 $60 billion
2002-03 $76 billion
2003-04 $100 billion
2004-05 close to $150 billion

14>Indian Economy
Robust growth of manufacturing, agriculture and services
Low external debt
250 Fortune 500 companies outsource IT work to India
Increased disposable income, increased wealth
Large emerging affluent middle class

15>Indian Aviation
Air deccan--1 st low cose domestic carrier
Most international carriers now target India for network growth and profitability
$5 bn capital infusion in govt owned carriers
Airport privatization

16>India will be the second fastest growing travel and tourism market over 2005-2014 at 8.8% -- WTTC

17> Size of indian tourism is 330 million as of 2004

18>Indians going abroad as of 2004
Singapore -- 375,658
Saudi Arabia -- 373,636
UAE -- 336,046
Kuwait -- 293,621
Thailand -- 280,641
Bahrain -- 268,383
USA -- 257,271
China -- 213,611
U.K -- 205,065
Hongkong -- 193,705
NewZealand -- 16,862

19> India growth projections
1999 -- 2.7%
2000 -- 3.4%
2001 -- 3.6%
2002 -- 4.2%
2003 -- 4.5%
2004 -- 5.9%
2005 -- 6.9%

20> Drivers of outbound growth
Increased charter operations
Upper middle income group will remain largest segment
potential consumer pie will grow to 300 Mn
Age group of 15 to 49 likely comprise 62%
Self-employed who account for over 40% will emerge as
high potential target market
Holiday finance will become popular

21> Over 50 million Indian's will travel overseas by 2020 -- WTO

Comparison with India as of now would drain out more resources out of Pakistan where the economy is already in turmoil.....

Stupid and nothing but another Indian ego flying high show off !!

Compare someone your own size ! Like China.

Change the thread to Can you compare China and India ? :smitten:

:pakistan::china: What do you Think ?

Stupid and nothing but another Indian ego flying high show off !!

Compare someone your own size ! Like China.

Change the thread to Can you compare China and India ? :smitten:

:pakistan::china: What do you Think ?

Nopes Chinese are definitely better then us. No Indian have a doubt about that. Man you guys are doing a great job about your economy. And it is not a hard pill to swallow for the Indians that Chinese have a better economy and military then us.

But yes few couple of Pakistani friends do try to compare India with Pakistan. It is hard for some Pakistani friends to swallow that Indians are better then them.....

Good for you what do you want us Pakistanis to do?

What is the purpose of this?

Why dont you compare yourself to China, lets see what the results would be.

Is this a way to brainwash Pakistanis into thinking that they should merge their nation with India like so many Indians are dreaming about.

Tell me why doesn't Bangladesh want to merge with India when India is doing so well, it was also part of British India and shares all its borders with India.

P.S. Why is almost half of India's population living BELOW the poverty line when its economy is doing so well?

The fact that Pakistan is standing in front of an enemy 7 times its size, more than 60 years of Indian attempts to make it fall like a house of cards & still Pakistan is ready to take India Head & ready to fight to death for its freedom, is enough proof to say that Pakistan can compete with India & it has competed :pakistan:

Good for you what do you want us Pakistanis to do?

What is the purpose of this?

Why dont you compare yourself to China, lets see what the results would be.

Is this a way to brainwash Pakistanis into thinking that they should merge their nation with India like so many Indians are dreaming about.

Tell me why doesn't Bangladesh want to merge with India when India is doing so well, it was also part of British India and shares all its borders with India.

P.S. Why is almost half of India's population living BELOW the poverty line when its economy is doing so well?

Do you know that these below poverty line people own a Jhuggi in slums of Mumbai worth 1 million Indian Ruppees.

By the way its not about Indian economy it is more about comparison....

Indians would be least concerned about merging India and Bangladesh into within India.... Sorry boss we dont want more problems of drone attacks, TTP, Balochistan, fanatic groups within India......

Poverty grows in India’s economic miracle

I have no doubt that the financial meltdown has not affected India as much as it has other world economies. Industry is looking up. And so are some other sectors. The overall scene holds hope. Yet, the answer to the question I am seeking is: Why poverty in India is so indelible that the hike in economy, 7 to 9 percent for the last seven-eight years, has had little impact on the living standards of roughly the lower two-thirds?

Our GDP has more than quadrupled since 1950, from 8.4 per cent to 39.1 per cent. But the needle of poverty line is stuck more or less at the same point where it has been for many years. It is not coming down. Again, the per capita income has increased from Rs. 5,708 to Rs. 25,494, more than four times, but without changing the fate of some 40 crore people who are worse than before because the prices have soared beyond proportion.

Economic surveys and budgets mean little when there is no dent in poverty. The big talk that India is being taken to Bharat is empty because not even half of the villages in the country have electricity and those which have do not get it for days. Water is a long haul. Doctors and teachers are becoming a rare sight in rural areas, although the claims made by the centre and the states about providing education and health facilities are increasing day by day.

Still more shocking is the report of a government panel, recommending that 50 percent of India’s population should be given below poverty-line cards, which entitle its holders cheap food grain. That means 50 percent of India’s population is still below the poverty line, that is, the earning is less than $2 (Rs 90) a day. But even these figures would not have been available if the Supreme Court had not appointed its own committee, headed by Food Commissioner N.C.Saxena, to find out the veracity of the government claims. The Planning Commission still places the line of poverty at 28.5 per cent. However, the recent Arjun Sen Gupta committee report says that 70 percent of the country’s population does not earn more than $2 a day.
Apart from the discrepancy, the ever-growing dilemma is where has the additional money earned or earmarked by the government gone? There are two possibilities. One is that the lower middle class has become the upper middle and the upper middle class has become the elite rich. But the fact is that the rich have become richer. The Forbes magazine, which regularly lists the top rich people in the world, is having more and more Indians among the first 15.

The other possibility is the reality. The amount which travels from the government in the shape of cash or food grains gets reduced to a trickle when it reaches the supposed beneficiaries.. There are too many middlemen and too long the transmission line which do not let the benefits flow freely and reach the targeted people. Former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi said that only 15 per cent of the allocations got to the people for whom they were meant.

The proliferation has gone up. No amount of effort, if exerted, has made little difference. The 15 percent appears to have got reduced to 12 per cent and the share of the poor is decreasing constantly. Take ration-card holders. They do not get food grain prescribed for them. The shopkeepers, part of a long chain of corrupt paraphernalia, do not give them full rations or say that they have not received them from the government. Rice, wheat or kerosene oil is diverted to the black market. This is purchased by the haves.
The entire system is creaking with corruption. The government machinery does not work until you grease it and it has to be done at every step. It is easy to say that those who offer graft are equally to blame. But their problem is that they cannot go ahead without bribing the horde of babus.

India’s remarkable economic growth has not alleviated rural poverty. Pic anonlineindia.com
There is need to appoint a high-power commission to find out where the extra money has gone. Thousands of crores of rupees have been allocated to the aam aadmi programmes. But everybody knows that this money has not reached the right quarters. After the completion of two Five-Year Plans, Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was pilloried in Parliament that despite the increase of 42 percent in national income, the living conditions of the poor had remained the same. He appointed a committee headed by a progressive P.C.Mahalanobis to find out the answer.

The committee found that the concentration of economic power in the private sector more than what could be justified as necessary on functional grounds. Yet, the committee wondered how far this is an inevitable part of process of economic development, how far it can be justified in terms of economy of scale and full utilization of scarce managerial and entrepreneurial resourcesand how far the growth which has taken place is unhealthy and anti-social in its consequences.

Even though the radicals found the report as the grist for their propaganda mills, they could not make a convincing case against the private sector because the report itself was not categorical in its observations. However, Ms. Indira Gandhi, when she came to power, used the report to put restrictions on the activities of the private sector. One can hardly expect anything from the Manmohan Singh government which is all for privatization. I am still seeking the answer where does the government money go?
50% of India's population live BELOW the poverty line.

And here's Pakistan
http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/27672-17-poverty-rate-pakistan-world-bank.html

The fact that Pakistan is standing in front of an enemy 7 times its size, more than 60 years of Indian attempts to make it fall like a house of cards & still Pakistan is ready to take India Head & ready to fight to death for its freedom, is enough proof to say that Pakistan can compete with India & it has competed :pakistan:

Yeah I agree with it....

But what has Pakistan gained out of it... apart from economic, social and political turnmoil within Pakistan....

My sole intention is not to malign Pakistan but to make people understand that stop comparing India and Pakistan....

India has certain problems within it and so do Pakistan and comparing with Indian defense spendings and economy Pakistan creates problem for itself....

Do you know that these below poverty line people own a Jhuggi in slums of Mumbai worth 1 million Indian Ruppees.

Do know there are is a little place just outside Islu, where there are a Jhuggis, each Jhuggi on a piece of land worth 1.5 million, happy now?

I have no doubt that the financial meltdown has not affected India as much as it has other world economies. Industry is looking up. And so are some other sectors. The overall scene holds hope. Yet, the answer to the question I am seeking is: Why poverty in India is so indelible that the hike in economy, 7 to 9 percent for the last seven-eight years, has had little impact on the living standards of roughly the lower two-thirds?

Our GDP has more than quadrupled since 1950, from 8.4 per cent to 39.1 per cent. But the needle of poverty line is stuck more or less at the same point where it has been for many years. It is not coming down. Again, the per capita income has increased from Rs. 5,708 to Rs. 25,494, more than four times, but without changing the fate of some 40 crore people who are worse than before because the prices have soared beyond proportion.

Economic surveys and budgets mean little when there is no dent in poverty. The big talk that India is being taken to Bharat is empty because not even half of the villages in the country have electricity and those which have do not get it for days. Water is a long haul. Doctors and teachers are becoming a rare sight in rural areas, although the claims made by the centre and the states about providing education and health facilities are increasing day by day.

Still more shocking is the report of a government panel, recommending that 50 percent of India’s population should be given below poverty-line cards, which entitle its holders cheap food grain. That means 50 percent of India’s population is still below the poverty line, that is, the earning is less than $2 (Rs 90) a day. But even these figures would not have been available if the Supreme Court had not appointed its own committee, headed by Food Commissioner N.C.Saxena, to find out the veracity of the government claims. The Planning Commission still places the line of poverty at 28.5 per cent. However, the recent Arjun Sen Gupta committee report says that 70 percent of the country’s population does not earn more than $2 a day.
Apart from the discrepancy, the ever-growing dilemma is where has the additional money earned or earmarked by the government gone? There are two possibilities. One is that the lower middle class has become the upper middle and the upper middle class has become the elite rich. But the fact is that the rich have become richer. The Forbes magazine, which regularly lists the top rich people in the world, is having more and more Indians among the first 15.

The other possibility is the reality. The amount which travels from the government in the shape of cash or food grains gets reduced to a trickle when it reaches the supposed beneficiaries.. There are too many middlemen and too long the transmission line which do not let the benefits flow freely and reach the targeted people. Former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi said that only 15 per cent of the allocations got to the people for whom they were meant.

The proliferation has gone up. No amount of effort, if exerted, has made little difference. The 15 percent appears to have got reduced to 12 per cent and the share of the poor is decreasing constantly. Take ration-card holders. They do not get food grain prescribed for them. The shopkeepers, part of a long chain of corrupt paraphernalia, do not give them full rations or say that they have not received them from the government. Rice, wheat or kerosene oil is diverted to the black market. This is purchased by the haves.
The entire system is creaking with corruption. The government machinery does not work until you grease it and it has to be done at every step. It is easy to say that those who offer graft are equally to blame. But their problem is that they cannot go ahead without bribing the horde of babus.

India’s remarkable economic growth has not alleviated rural poverty. Pic anonlineindia.com
There is need to appoint a high-power commission to find out where the extra money has gone. Thousands of crores of rupees have been allocated to the aam aadmi programmes. But everybody knows that this money has not reached the right quarters. After the completion of two Five-Year Plans, Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was pilloried in Parliament that despite the increase of 42 percent in national income, the living conditions of the poor had remained the same. He appointed a committee headed by a progressive P.C.Mahalanobis to find out the answer.

The committee found that the concentration of economic power in the private sector more than what could be justified as necessary on functional grounds. Yet, the committee wondered how far this is an inevitable part of process of economic development, how far it can be justified in terms of economy of scale and full utilization of scarce managerial and entrepreneurial resourcesand how far the growth which has taken place is unhealthy and anti-social in its consequences.

Even though the radicals found the report as the grist for their propaganda mills, they could not make a convincing case against the private sector because the report itself was not categorical in its observations. However, Ms. Indira Gandhi, when she came to power, used the report to put restrictions on the activities of the private sector. One can hardly expect anything from the Manmohan Singh government which is all for privatization. I am still seeking the answer where does the government money go?
50% of India's population live BELOW the poverty line.

And here's Pakistan
http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/27672-17-poverty-rate-pakistan-world-bank.html

Here we go again...................... :rofl: Boss do you have anything else to post or same thing again and again....

I said how can you compare India and Pakistan? On what grounds? I did not say to bring Indian problems in the light..... You have already done a great job in other threads to enlighten us for the same.

Here I am trying to show you some sun and come out of denial mode.....

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Do know there are is a little place just outside Islu, where there are a Jhuggis, each Jhuggi on a piece of land worth 1.5 million, happy now?

Links please. I will provide you links if you want for what I just said....

^ And we are also very glad we are not part of India.

Muslims -- India's new 'untouchables'

The condition of the country's Muslims has deteriorated, and the world has overlooked the nation's problems.

The news of the attacks in Mumbai eerily took me back to a quiet morning two years ago when I sat in Room 721 of the Taj Mahal Palace & Tower hotel, reading the morning newspaper, fearing just the kind of violence that has now exploded in the city of my birth. The headlines recounted how the socioeconomic condition of the people of my ancestry, Muslims in India, had fallen below that of the Hindu caste traditionally called "untouchables," according to a government report.

"Muslims are India's new untouchables," I said sadly to my mother, in the room with me. "India is going to explode if it doesn't take care of them." Now, indeed, alas it has. And shattered in the process is the myth of India's thriving secular democracy.

Mumbai police said over the weekend that the only gunman they'd captured during the attacks -- which left nearly 200 dead and more than 300 wounded -- claimed to belong to a Pakistani militant group. But even if the trouble was imported, the violence will most certainly turn a spotlight of suspicion on Muslims in India. Already, my relatives are hunkered down for a sectarian backlash they expect from anti-terrorism agencies, police and angry Hindu fundamentalists.

India, long championed as a model of pluralism, used to be an example of how Muslims can coexist and thrive even as a minority population. My extended family prospered as part of an educated, middle class. My parents, who settled in the United States in the 1960s when my father pursued a doctorate at Rutgers University, were part of India's successful diaspora. I love India, and on that trip, I wanted to show it off to my son, Shibli, then age 4.

But on that visit, across India from Mumbai to the southern state of Tamil Nadu and north to Lucknow, the hub of Muslim culture, I was deeply saddened. Talking to vegetable vendors, artisans and businessmen, I heard about how the condition of Muslims had deteriorated. They had become largely disenfranchised, poor, jobless and uneducated. Their tales echoed those I'd heard on previous trips, when my extended family recounted their humiliating experiences with bureaucratic, housing, job and educational discrimination.

Indeed, the government report I read about in the newspapers two years ago acknowledged that Muslims in India had become "backward." "Fearing for their security," the report said, "Muslims are increasingly resorting to living in ghettos around the country." Branding of Muslims as anti-national, terrorists and agents of Pakistan "has a depressing effect on their psyche," the report said, noting Muslims live in "a sense of despair and suspicion."

According to the report, produced by a committee led by a former Indian chief justice, Rajender Sachar, Muslims were now worse off than the Dalit caste, or those called untouchables. Some 52% of Muslim men were unemployed, compared with 47% of Dalit men. Among Muslim women, 91% were unemployed, compared with 77% of Dalit women. Almost half of Muslims over the age of 46 couldn't read or write. While making up 11% of the population, Muslims accounted for 40% of India's prison population. Meanwhile, they held less than 5% of government jobs.

The Sachar committee report recommended creating a commission to remedy the systemic discrimination and promote affirmative-action programs. So far, very few of the recommendations have been put in place.

Since reading the report, I have feared that Islamic militancy would be born out of such despair. Even if last week's terrorist plot was hatched outside India, a cycle of sectarian violence could break out in the country and push some disenfranchised Muslim youth to join militant groups using hot-button issues like Israel and Kashmir as inspiration.

What has irked me these last years is how the world has glossed over India's problems. In 2006, for instance, former U.S. Defense Secretary William Cohen, whose Cohen Group invests heavily in India, said the U.S. and India were "perfect partners" because of their "multiethnic and secular democracies." When I asked to interview Cohen about the socioeconomic condition of Muslims, his public relations staffer said that conversation was too "in the weeds." But, to me, the condition of Muslims needs frank and open discussion if there is to be any hope of stemming Islamic radicalism and realizing true secular democracy in the country.

India's 150 million Muslims represent the second-largest Muslim population in the world, smaller only than Indonesia's 190 million Muslims. That is just bigger than Pakistan's 140 million Muslims or the entire population of Arab Muslims, which numbers about 140 million. U.S. intelligence reports continually warn that economic, social and political discontent are catalysts for radicalism, so we would be naive to continue to ignore this potential threat to the national security of not just India but the United States.

Throughout my 2006 journey, I found the idea of India's potential for danger unavoidable. On one leg, my son tucked safely in bed with my mother in our Taj hotel room, I went out to watch the filming of "A Mighty Heart," the movie about the murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl by Muslim militants in Pakistan. When the location scouts needed to replicate the treacherous streets of Karachi's militant Islamist culture, they didn't have to go far. They found the perfect spot in a poor Muslim neighborhood of Mumbai.

Asra Q. Nomani is the author of "Standing Alone: An American Woman's Struggle for the Soul of Islam."

2009, The Los Angeles Times

Muslims -- India's new 'untouchables' -- latimes.com

Why do Indian Muslims lag behind?

By Soutik Biswas
BBC News
Muslims make up India's largest religious minority

As historians tell it, during India's first election in 1952, Jawaharlal Nehru was already worrying about the feeble representation of Muslims in the country's positions of authority.

Many more Muslims had stayed back in India than the millions who migrated to newly-born Pakistan after the partition just five years before.

India's first prime minister's concerns about the country's second largest religious group and the largest religious minority were eminently justified.

See a map of the area
"There were hardly any Muslims left in the defence service, and not many in the secretariat," says historian Ramachandra Guha.

Little change

Next year, in 1953, a group of intellectuals met to discuss forming a political party for the Muslims and spoke about the low representation of Muslims in political positions and bureaucracy.

More than half century later, on India's 60th anniversary of independence, very little has changed.

(Indian Muslims) carry a double burden of being labelled as 'anti-national' and as being 'appeased' at the same time

Staying behind in India

Today, at over 138 million, Muslims constitute over 13% of India 's billion-strong population, and in sheer numbers are exceeded only by Indonesia's and Pakistan's Muslim community.

The country has had three Muslim presidents - a largely ceremonial role. Bollywood and cricket, two secular pan-Indian obsessions, continue to have their fair share of Muslim stars - the ruling heroes in Mumbai films are Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman Khan, and the star of India's current English cricket tour is pace bowler Zaheer Khan. Not long ago, the national team was led by the stylish Mohammed Azharuddin.

That's where the good news essentially ends.

Muslims are a 'vulnerable' community
Muslims comprise only 5% of employees in India's big government, a recent study found. The figure for Indian Railways, the country's biggest employer, is only 4.5%.

The community continues to have a paltry representation in the bureaucracy and police - 3% in the powerful Indian Civil Service, 1.8% in foreign service and only 4% in the Indian Police Service. And Muslims account for only 7.8% of the people working in the judiciary.

Indian Muslims are also largely illiterate and poor.

At just under 60%, the community's literacy rate is lower than the national average of 65%. Only half of Muslim women can read and write. As many as a quarter of Muslim children in the age-group 6-14 have either never attended school or dropped out.

They are also poor - 31% of Muslims are below the country's poverty line, just a notch above the lowest castes and tribes who remain the poorest of the poor.

Identity card

To add to the community's woes are myriad problems relating to, as one expert says, "identity, security and equity".

"They carry a double burden of being labelled as 'anti-national' and as being 'appeased' at the same time," says a recent report on the state of Indian Muslims.

Historians say it is ironic that many Indians bought the Hindu nationalist bogey of 'Muslim appeasement' when it had not translated into any major socio-economic gain for the community.

So why has the lot of Indian Muslims remained miserable after six decades of independence?

Half of Muslim women in India cannot read or write
For one, it is the sheer apathy and ineptitude of the Indian state which has failed to provide equality of opportunity in health, education and employment.

This has hurt the poor - including the Muslim poor who comprise the majority of the community - most.

There is also the relatively recent trend of political bias against the community when Hindu nationalist governments have ruled in Delhi and the states.

Also, the lack of credible middle class leadership among the Muslims has hobbled the community's vision and progress.

Consequently, rabble rousers claiming to represent the community have thrust themselves to the fore.

To be true, mass migration during partition robbed the community of potential leaders - most Muslim civil servants, teachers, doctors and professionals crossed over.

But the failure to throw up credible leaders has meant low community participation in the political processes and government - of the 543 MPs in India's lower house of parliament, only 36 are Muslims.

Also, as Ramachandra Guha says, the "vicissitudes of India-Pakistan relations and Pakistan's treatment of its minorities" ensured that Muslims remained a "vulnerable" community.

Regional disparities

The plight of Indian Muslims also has a lot to do with the appalling quality of governance, unequal social order and lack of equality of opportunity in northern India where most of the community lives.

Populous Uttar Pradesh is home to nearly a fifth of Muslims (31 million) living in India, while Bihar has more than 10 million community members.

Shah Rukh Khan is the biggest Bollywood star
"Southern India is a different picture. Larger cultural and social movements have made education more accessible and self employment more lucrative benefiting a large number of Muslims," says historian Mahesh Rangarajan.

In Andhra Pradesh state, for example, 68% of Muslims are literate, higher than the state and national average. School enrolment rates for Muslim children are above 90% in Kerala and Tamil Nadu.

Mahesh Rangarajan says poverty and "absence of ameliorative policies" has hurt India's Muslims most.

If India was to be "a secular, stable and strong state," Nehru once said, "then our first consideration must be to give absolute fair play to our minority".

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Why do Indian Muslims lag behind?

from where the hell should i provide u link??There isn't a link for price of land
Its my city its a fact its there & its a fact that each Jhugii is on land worth 1.5 million..

As a matter of fact, No two nations can be compared. Differences is what makes nations as separate entities.

The Muslim population is like a Cancer to India: Bal Thakray

Pune, India: The extremist Hindu group Shiv Sena’s chief, Bal Thackeray, termed the Muslims of India, a cancer.

Shiv Sena, the extremist Hindu group is a close ally of the BJP (Bhartia Janta Party), moreover, Bal Thakray added that India is the country of Hindus and the Muslims of India are the strength of Pakistan.

Shiv Sena is a powerful group that believes in armed struggle and there are many unfortunate incidents where it emerged as a terrorist group likewise the demolition of Babri mosque, Samjhota train attacks and Malegaon bombings.

However, India has been beating the drum of secularism and democracy for a long time but the unfortunate face of the country is behind the veil that is very ugly and dark.
The Muslim population is like a Cancer to India: Bal Thakray | GroundReport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom