What's new

Canadian teacher tells Muslim kids who skip LGBTQ Pride events, "You aren't Canadian" and "You don't belong here".

Where does Islam say you’re not allowed to live in all kaffir lands? It depends on circumstances and if the country allows freedom of religion. Canada allows freedom of religion so Muslims can openly practice their religion here. And I didn’t have a choice I was born here. Where am I suppose to migrate to? Pakistan 🤣? The place I’m from in Canada is probably more Islamic than many places in Pakistan loool. Pakistan dollarkhor generals are slaves of west anyways. You’re talking nonsense. Yes Hijrah to Muslim lands is something Muslims should do but it depends on the circumstances of the person too. You don’t know my circumstances nor do I intend to tell you. The Muslim majority nations nowadays make it extremely difficult to migrate to. Even Middle East is hard to live in if you’re not rich. Pakistan is full of state oppression. Canada has freedom of religion so I can practice Islam more freely in Canada than even some Muslim majority countries. And just merely being a Muslim majority country doesn’t mean it’s a Muslim country. Many identify as secular and have worse laws for and oppression for Muslims than any kaffir lands. Just look at Central Asia. Even Pakistan rules by the same system British left them with and is just Islamic by name while engages fully in ribba and was almost about to legalize same sex marriages under transgender act. Is that Islamic? Find me an Islamic country that’s open to immigrants and willing to accept them as citizens.
Your stupid answer reminds me of the one who said if our lands are ruled by western puppets what’s the difference if we moved to Muslims lands or stayed in the west.

Your stupid answer reminds me of the one who said if our lands are ruled by western puppets what’s the difference if we moved to Muslims lands or stayed in the west.
You’re from America yourself you hypocrite.

GettyImages-1252523939-desantis-homeowners-florida-insurance.jpg
Do you think he is gonna win?
Probably not

We don't have any centralist leaders every one is either venus left or Pluto right

Look Canada is a land freedom.

You can be LGBT or you can be a staunch Muslim.

Do you think he is gonna win?
Probably not

We don't have any centralist leaders every one is either venus left or Pluto right

Right wing media was hyping up a red wave then nothing happened in 2022 😂

I genuinely don’t know whose gonna win presidency but it’s not like Biden has anything going for himself.

Dems have the abortion thing to get the women to vote for them. While inflation and cost of living is harming them.

Right wing media was hyping up a red wave then nothing happened in 2022 😂

I genuinely don’t know whose gonna win presidency but it’s not like Biden has anything going for himself.

Dems have the abortion thing to get the women to vote for them. While inflation and cost of living is harming them.
Easiest way for right to win is to become less right

Everyone in the middle just fed up of left but right is too extreme for them to vote

I mean all the immigrants alone is huge vote bank that's in left pocket for no reason simply because right has dispeared and it's just far right vs far left now

Pretty sure Matt Romney or John McCain would have easily defeated Biden

But now we have to deal with trump ted Cruze and new far right guy

The people leaking these need to start doxing the teachers. Lets see how long this behaviour continues with some doxing.

Back
Top Bottom