What's new

Canadian teacher tells Muslim kids who skip LGBTQ Pride events, "You aren't Canadian" and "You don't belong here".

Will this same teacher teach Polygamy of Islamic 4 Wives???

Or is it just trans non-binary gay woman man that identify as a Parrot warried to a Gay dog the only Canadian acceptable curriculum???

All in all the teacher is in the right.

How about the Islamic Polygamy??? Is that also good ... Pretty sure there are more Muslims than trans....

Conformity!

Freedom with caveats! Become mush and stand for nothing... toe the party line and submit to authority for it just expanded it's value...a fleeting one to begin with!

It is exactly here... where developing brains are molded into conformity, saying yes to authority. The teacher is doing exactly what he/she has been paid to do... and wouldn't flinch if it changes/changed to exactly the opposite... paid ones will reconcile to changing reality. They, her peers, enforced or peddled the positions held by the authority formerly as they will to posterity.

The flipside of the above is Exclusivity!

Groups and communities as gatekeepers to their flocks... where belonging is either invitation only or inherited.

Muslim doesn't submit to either.

Let the teacher keep her pay, job and title ... she did the job as directed.

This whole LGBTQ+ Crusade make me remember the old Chinese Cultural Revolution. They looks similar, in term of forcing other people to follow their way.

I start to think that it is actually the Western style of Mao Zedong Chinese Cultural Revolution.

Conformity!

Freedom with caveats! Become mush and stand for nothing... toe the party line and submit to authority for it just expanded it's value...a fleeting one to begin with!

It is exactly here... where developing brains are molded into conformity, saying yes to authority. The teacher is doing exactly what he/she has been paid to do... and wouldn't flinch if it changes/changed to exactly the opposite... paid ones will reconcile to changing reality. They, her peers, enforced or peddled the positions held by the authority formerly as they will to posterity.

Groups and communities as gatekeepers to their flocks... where belonging is either invitation only or inherited.

No she is destroying a generation...

This whole LGBTQ+ Crusade make me remember the old Chinese Cultural Revolution. They looks similar, in term of forcing other people to follow their way.

I start to think that it is actually the Western style of Mao Zedong Chinese Cultural Revolution.
It actually reminds me of Christian colonialism back in the 17-19th century.

Remember the pompous fools who come to your land and say your gods aren't real while THEIRS are.

This is that, plus rainbow and pronouns.

No she is destroying a generation...

Don't know what you understood from what I wrote but JP here is only presenting arguments Within conformity. An outlet!
A check or a governor etc...

West must suffer through this... the path that some chose for all!

As discerning beings we are infinitely capable of self harm and stay the course.

This is by design and by choice!

It's in settings somewhere.
Lol. It was literally the first setting. I never seen it before. :lol:

I have an application to change it to THE GOAT as well, another username change on whim that I decided on about 6 months ago. The admins have to verify the username change and it often takes quite a while (few months). I want to cancel that name change, but I can't.
It says you can only change once in a month. Like if I change today, I can't make another change until 12 July. Nothing about admin approval or anything. What's that about?

Also, don't say your new username before you have it, someone might take it. :lol:

Conformity!

Yeah, no. I wouldn't be so sure of that, Baba Gee.

1686551806230.png

It says you can only change once in a month. Like if I change today, I can't make another change until 12 July. Nothing about admin approval or anything. What's that about?

That's usually the case, Bobo.

On another forum, it took them roughly 30 days to "process" my username change, and even then, the admin was skeptical.

But in the end, I got one cool arse username.

For context, one of the admins of that forum was a tranny so... yeah, why the hell not?!

1686552087307.png

That's usually the case, Bobo.

On another forum, it took them roughly 30 days to "process" my username change, and even then, the admin was skeptical.

But in the end, I got one cool arse username.

For context, one of the admins of that forum was a tranny so... yeah, why the hell not?!

View attachment 933977
Should've gone with "The Patriarch" :D

The irony of an Indian saying this is mind boggling. No one likes Indians because of your cowardice nature. You can yell “were CEOs of xyz companies” but still westerners despise you exponentially more. An Indian who can’t self reflect won’t understand this.

An Indian who grew up in an inferiority complex society will not understand this. The Westerner, though hates Muslims, but he has a healthy respect for them because like himself, the Muslim defends his family and belief system. With you Indians and to an extend yellow Asians, they know you are cowardice by nature and will change your religion and names just to be accepted. Seen it over and over with my own eyes.

Funny eh, I see Indians constantly tell people they’re the highest paid ethnic group and CEOs while calling Muslims all types of filthy names and the Westerners starts making fun of you. If I was petty and mentally sick like you, I’d include thousands of screenshots.

I’m certain you live in a Sanghi village with female babies are buried alive hence the sexual frustration to come an enemy forum and self defecate.
I did not single out any group , all those almost uneducated bring their jahil tribal living system to western countries , start their same third world living style and show without fear of any law their uncivilized intolerant illiterate behaviour without assimilating in the society .
These illiterate , illegal immigrants and fake asylum seekers from third world countries should be stopped from entering in civilised countries. They should be immediately kicked out of the Europe , America , Australia , new Zealand . They will make these well governed secular countries of civilised world in to third world country same as from where they are coming . They are involved in all types of crimes, riots , arson , rape, knifing , stone pelting , kidnapping ,illegal human trafficking , killing . Western countries are doomed if they do not wake up they will become fully a third world country within fifty years.

Oh lord what a little coward you are. Coming here on this forum like the little rat youre and running the usual hindu hate-filled gobar against muslims in every little cowardly way

even dogs are more honorable
Yeah I'm the coward when I'm not the same one calling other religions shyt. :disagree:

Praise the Lord all the way, doesn't hide the fact your kind of people go against your own book using dogs as example of honorable behavior...

Nobody answered, why should anyone be required to celebrate something they don't want to. Don't want to celebrate Gay pride week? That is their freedom, their human right. Don't want to celebrate Ramadan? That is also a right. My family can't make me celebrate things I don't want to, how can others.

Omar Sulaiman is my favorite Islamic scholar. Here he gives his opinion on the LGBT issue.

Back
Top Bottom