What's new

Capt RAJA JAVED IQBAL SHAHEED (TAMGA-E-BISLAT)

And now the propagandists will hit on our love for Shahadat.

Carry on, carry on!

No wonder the indian soldiers have been running and fleeing the posts despite FUI (Fighting Under Influence)!

I searched and posted it already.

Who knows ???
PA will always glorify it's dead ,even if they capitulated to the circumstances and quail in battle field, just to inspire it's soldiers.
And he is jihadi according to Militant Islam Monitor.

i know why you didnt mentioned such a "credible" source when you posted the BS. Militant Islam Monitor..burraahhh!!

Capt Javed was a bright officer of PA, he was a CSUO at the Academy, topped his every course and had a very high standing in the Army among his peers (and these do not meet the requirements of a Jihad :P), he had sheer dedication for his motherland and he left his 'luxurious' live and joined the other noble path.

If we go by your lame logic, would it had been asy for him to join the talibunnies in Afg rather than getting into the PA, performing best and shinning in every sphere, topping just every competition and then die in a battle, whereas his 'real' enemy should have been the West. Stupid school of thought?!

Well, in any case, if this is the case of Pakistani Military Officers and Men, india better harden itself before it is too late :lol:

We don find any indians bunking luxuries in the West to join the IA? or do we? i think only those who dont get fit in any where else and couldnt find a jon elsewhere would opt for the indian army, atleast they pay you well if they cant provide you with guud training and weaponry!! :lol:

i am NOT surprised that you (deliberately)n missed the message in the video i posted:

2943cd8283b80ad1f539b581bd77eece.jpg

i dont think people with jihadi mentality like to propagate such 'cowardly' thinking!

Basically he was a jihadi looking to protect "Islam".

So is there a problem with someone looking to protect Islam? Since when should one be shy of their love and care for Muslims and Islam?

M.Ilyas Khan wrote it and Ayesha Siddiqa confirmed it.

So confirmed what?

That special operations were conducted by the GoP and it was difficult for the GoP to acknowledge that publicly? So what?

I have family friends who went missing in operations inside of India in the past 3 campaigns and there was no guard of honour for the fallen. Yet the families know that their loved ones died for Pakistan and their memories are honoured every year without having the need for a medal.

This is difficult for villagers to understand because their sole means of earning are their sons. The GoP of the day did not want to conduct military burials for the sake of OpSec. Its hard to explain this to a villager. At the end of the day the GoP and the Pakistan Army came through and took care of their own. This is something that you seem to have missed.

Lastly, there is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. Pakistan Army did what they had to in Kargil. Our officers and men sacrificed because at that time it was felt that this operation had to happen. Every one in the GoP was on board.

Its very easy for you to put a spin around this issue by using one article here and another there, however the reality is that Kargil is a continuation of the ongoing Kashmir issue. At one point or another, such things will happen. Siachen was not an exception to this case.

Lastly Kargil is across the LoC and LoC DNE IB. (Line of Control does not equal International Boundry). If Pakistani logistics are threatened, as was the case prior to the Kargil conflict in Neelum Valley, there may be a repeat of such things and Indian pre-emption is also a real possibility especially given the recent rhetoric.

So confirmed what?

That special operations were conducted by the GoP and it was difficult for the GoP to acknowledge that publicly? So what?

I have family friends who went missing in operations inside of India in the past 3 campaigns and there was no guard of honour for the fallen. Yet the families know that their loved ones died for Pakistan and their memories are honoured every year without having the need for a medal.

This is difficult for villagers to understand because their sole means of earning are their sons. The GoP of the day did not want to conduct military burials for the sake of OpSec. Its hard to explain this to a villager. At the end of the day the GoP and the Pakistan Army came through and took care of their own. This is something that you seem to have missed.

Lastly, there is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. Pakistan Army did what they had to in Kargil. Our officers and men sacrificed because at that time it was felt that this operation had to happen. Every one in the GoP was on board.

Its very easy for you to put a spin around this issue by using one article here and another there, however the reality is that Kargil is a continuation of the ongoing Kashmir issue. At one point or another, such things will happen. Siachen was not an exception to this case.

Lastly Kargil is across the LoC and LoC DNE IB. (Line of Control does not equal International Boundry). If Pakistani logistics are threatened, as was the case prior to the Kargil conflict in Neelum Valley, there may be a repeat of such things and Indian pre-emption is also a real possibility especially given the recent rhetoric.

Thanks for clarifying the issue, i had my limitations.

Can you provide a link to this masterpiece? Is this the famous GHQ letterhead tamasha?

The letter was allegedly written by an anonymous Pakistan Army officer and incited people against the army. Hashmi was sentenced to 23 years in jail on April 12, 2004, on charges of inciting mutiny, defaming the army and army officers, forgery and abetment by a lower court.

Salute Sir Javed Hashmi!
He distributed a letter to the media in the parliament's cafeteria.

i wonder why couldnt the officer found a better way to publicize the letter?!

Shahadat hai Matloob-e-Maqsood Momin
Naa mal-e-ghaneemat Naa kishwar-e-kushayi

(Allama Iqbal)

Mubarak ho Captain saab ko Allah unki Shahadat ko qabool farmaye

Capt RAJA JAVED IQBAL SHAHEED (TAMGA-E-BISLAT) embraced shahdat during the Kargil war. Recently his biography has been written in the shape of a book named "SAR BAKAF" by Anwaar Ayub Raja.
Just thought to share it with you.

For now i will just like to tell that this officer's entire family was and is settled in England and despite being a Uk citizen he came back to Pakistan just to join the Pak Army. He got his commission in 1994 and was living here with his uncle, as his family was still in UK.

This is the dedication that Pakistan Army officers has shown.

We all are proud of this brave soul!

A few highlights of the Book

View attachment 58922

.jpg[/URL]

View attachment 58923

View attachment 58924

View attachment 58925

View attachment 58926

touching.

Back
Top Bottom