What's new

Captured Indian Helicopter, Gilgit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi may be we should send - brahmos next time if they - try to catch it ????? they should very well put it on show under glass case.

If you wanna send brahmos then why not Pakistan send it's beauty Babur in response to your dumb brahmos:rofl: then we'll see who is better.

If you wanna send brahmos then why not Pakistan send it's beauty Babur in response to your dumb brahmos:rofl: then we'll see who is better.

chill brother i was just kidding dont take it offensive.

btw - if you send babur - instead of nuke arsenal send some Phajjay ke Paye. and aim for - calcutta it will drop in delhi . :bunny: looool.

:LOL LOVE IT:chilli: I THIANK WE ALSO HAVE ONE PLANE FROM 1965 WAR:pakistan: DOES ANY1 HAVE THAT PIC ??

:LOL LOVE IT:chilli: I THIANK WE ALSO HAVE ONE PLANE FROM 1965 WAR:pakistan: DOES ANY1 HAVE THAT PIC ??

r u too happy for just one plane?

we got "Patton Nagar"

The Pakistan Army's elite 1 Armoured Corps met its Waterloo in the Battle of Assal Uttar as they lost nearly 100 tanks, many of them being brand new M-48 Pattons. Bhikiwind was used as a temporary tank cemetery to house some 60 captured & destroyed M-48 Pattons, M-24 Chafees and M4 Shermans. The cemetery stood as a standing memorial to Pakistan's humiliating defeat in the battle of Assal Uttar.

ef757c7ba3c19f6840e4a0df9bcf4f8e.jpg

Tank tracks at Longewala. Photographic reconnaissance image taken at the time showing the desperate last minute manoeuvres by Pakistani tanks in the Longewala sector. Circles show destroyed Pakistani tanks.

acfde5937dd3ccc18a790534fc54b4fe.jpg

f76998d2f79c74dc64e55d3af5c004bb.jpg

r u too happy for just one plane?

we got "Patton Nagar"

The Pakistan Army's elite 1 Armoured Corps met its Waterloo in the Battle of Assal Uttar as they lost nearly 100 tanks, many of them being brand new M-48 Pattons. Bhikiwind was used as a temporary tank cemetery to house some 60 captured & destroyed M-48 Pattons, M-24 Chafees and M4 Shermans. The cemetery stood as a standing memorial to Pakistan's humiliating defeat in the battle of Assal Uttar.

Tank tracks at Longewala. Photographic reconnaissance image taken at the time showing the desperate last minute manoeuvres by Pakistani tanks in the Longewala sector. Circles show destroyed Pakistani tanks.

acfde5937dd3ccc18a790534fc54b4fe.jpg

f76998d2f79c74dc64e55d3af5c004bb.jpg

Pakistan shoots down two Indian MiGs
"One pilot killed, another taken into custody as PoW; third plane crashes due to technical fault; PAF carrying out combat air patrolling missions, says Maj Gen Anees Bajwa " Pakistan shot down two Indian MiGs -- MiG-21 and MiG-27 -- that intruded into Pakistan's air space along the Line of Control (LoC) on May 27, 1999. "We have shot down both the intruding Indian jets with ground fire and their wreckage is scattering over an area of 6 to 7 km inside Azad Jammu and Kashmir," announced Vice Chief of General Staff Major General Anees Bajwa. "Serious violation of Pakistan's air space took place on May 26 when Indian planes dropped bombs on our positions, and finally on May 27 their two jets were shot down by the air defence system of Pakistan Army.
http://www.ummah.net/kashmir/news/Migsdown.htm

Pakistani gunners are giving an expert look-over to captured Indian field guns. The Indians left enough pieces in Chamb area alone to equip two Field Regiments. (1965 War) http://www.pakdef.info/pakmilitary/airforce/war/wargallery/images/65war_capturedguns.jpg
A captured Indian AMX tank in the hands of Pakistani tanksmen. (1965 War)
[Pictures Courtesy: ISPR]
http://www.pakdef.info/pakmilitary/airforce/war/wargallery/images/65war_capturedamx.jpg A captured Indian AMX-13 tank http://www.pakdef.info/pakmilitary/airforce/war/wargallery/images/indian_amx13.jpg http://www.pakdef.info/pakmilitary/airforce/war/wargallery/images/amx13_kid.jpg A kid makes a Victory sign standing on a captured Indian AMX-13 A knocked-out Indian tank in the Sulemanki sector - December 1971.
http://www.pakdef.info/pakmilitary/airforce/war/wargallery/images/1971_indiatank.jpg

Last edited:
Some of our neighbours need to chillout. If you can mount my grand uncle's pistol in your army museum, why cant you admit that we may have captured one of your helicopters.

Sheesh, and who is the one talking about ego's... It's called Pak Def for a reason, don't expect everything to be en tuned to your specific tastes, i have been a ghost on BRF and know what goes on there too... :D

As the yank's say "Chilllax"...

nice find... i took some pics of it too but lost them.... i will try to upload them as soon as i find them.

until then enjoy this:

Last edited:
Seems like a fake cardboard box... any way if its real capture enjoy....

We have more to trasure.... following is called real capture..... and we'll treasure it for a while :P

Seems like a fake cardboard box... any way if its real capture enjoy....

We have more to trasure.... following is called real capture..... and we'll treasure it for a while :P

Don't be so happy Winks cuz Bengali People were Hypocrites n in a way i m happy the real Garbage is out the country......:bunny:

name any pakistan fighter jet in working order captured by india in any war?
,the ans is no.
but pakistan has it & its indian GANTT .:mps::rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

name any pakistan fighter jet in working order captured by india in any war?
,the ans is no.
but pakistan has it & its indian GANTT .:mps::rofl:

oh we dont need it when we have a full battalions of tanks and the masterpiece photograph posted above.... :rofl:

Thank god indian media was not there otherwise as soon as he would have signed the contract indian media would have come to him and asked "Sir how are you feeling?" "Any comments sir" "What will you do now sir?":lol:

wait for some time & you 'll see photo graphof indian prim minster sining the accord of kashmir liberation :taz::bunny:

Now thats called confidence and hope.... :cheers:

60 years and s-hit in hand and loosing its own territory with another one ready to get liberated and chaos in home people still dream of kicking India again. Now thats really called hope. Keep hoping while we actually follow the policy of appeasement to Kashmiris. :devil:

What's with 'we captured you captured' schoolboy talk(by both Indians and Pakistanis)? Now if you folks were debating the origins of the chopper it would have been one thing, but 'my daddy strongest' is just plain ridiculous.

With regard to the aircraft, I haven't read of any crew being captured, which leads me to believe that its a reconstructed crashed unit.

Pakistani gunners are giving an expert look-over to captured Indian field guns. The Indians left enough pieces in Chamb area alone to equip two Field Regiments. (1965 War)

[Pictures Courtesy: ISPR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom