What's new

captured isis guy interviewed

Reaction score
Country
Iraq

water for the terrorist, it's important to be humanitarian to terrorists!
fW5Wyp.jpg

translation please. Anyone tell me what he said about Pakistan ?

Last edited:
A person following zionist ISIS can only be an attention whore, money lover, stupid and heartless

Death penalty for this worthless bastard

Seriously there is a limit to everything, and i think we don't need scum bag like him. I'am so disgusted to hear and see him breathing

I can't help but feel sorry for this kid, brainwashed by some idiots on the internet and he followed them. He is 17 or 18 years old, he still had his whole life ahead of him, I heard Iraqi Forces executed him, is that true?

I can't help but feel sorry for this kid, brainwashed by some idiots on the internet and he followed them. He is 17 or 18 years old, he still had his whole life ahead of him,

I actually agree, even though he is ISIS looks like a lost kid.
So they can either kill him or send him back, maybe sending him back is better.

I heard Iraqi Forces executed him, is that true?
Didn't hear that

I actually agree, even though he is ISIS looks like a lost kid.
So they can either kill him or send him back, maybe sending him back is better.

Didn't hear that

I hope it's not true, they rile them up and get them excited and within the first few week they realize they F'ed up, but as you heard they take away their phones and their passports and make them feel like that there is no turning back. ISIS leaders deserve to be burned alive at the stake.

There is a website that says this is him moments before execution by Iraqi forces, I hope its not true.
Qnq5nb.jpg

@Mosamania No that pic is from capture, they made him remove all clothing cause they feared he had bombs on him

@Mosamania No that pic is from capture, they made him remove all clothing cause they feared he had bombs on him

Oh okay, and you know he says nothing but the truth in this interview, they go on forums and on twitter etc, where recruiting people are waiting for them, they brainwash them with ideals of victory and martyrdom, and a kid like this who is doing relatively fine who is bored with his mundane life decides to go on what he thinks is an adventure, they realise how horrible everything is within a very short time but ISIS bastards make sure they have no way of turning back, almost like captives. Either get killed from the front or the back.

I feel more sorry for his family than him. I would hate to be them right now.

Back
Top Bottom