What's new

Caretaker PM Kakar grilled during LUMS visit as he faces tough questions from ‘angry youth’

The fact that they trotted this guy out as our caretaker is further proof that Pakistan is in the hands of very low IQ simpletons. They genuinely think there is nothing wrong with the country except for a little bit of bad PR and that bringing out a smart talking suit will turn the tide against them.

I keep saying find high performing, high IQ people but they keep bringing back diesel sharifs and zardaris. Now new parties with same useless people.

I can't give you a proof but that's the reality whatever you believe its not effect my health

I stopped taking you seriously when you said you have Arab origin. You have an identity crisis and an inferiority complex. Work on that before derailing other threads.

Last edited:
Our ancestors came from Arab to settle in India and my parents migrated from India after independence not me and we are more patriotic than haramkhor and vulture Afghanis

As if being part of South Asia wasn't low enough, you downgraded us a step further. I hope you don’t say before that it was Africa and stick us to the bottom of the barrel.

But bad news for some is that he kept his cool.

Oh you deluded Patwari.

This Khaki Haram Khor was so rattled that he had to lecture one of the kids on anger management!

He downed several bottles of water to keep his nerves in check.

And then had a number of petty and snide remarks at the kids throughout proving himself to be the utter b@stardly coward slave of the Khaki Criminals that he is.

Why is he speaking English ?
To keep their amreeki and angrez mai baaps happy...

You've got to hand it to Kakar, the guys does have a nice ability to weave together some fancy English words and spew out a whole lot of incoherent nonsense which never answers the question, but makes people like OP feel that the answer was articulate and well thought out.

This ability is very useful though even in professional life, and should be adopted by everyone.
Kamala Harris became the VP on the back of such ability and also sleeping around a bit...

But in the end they have to toe the establishment line and work on their agenda in any given country, no amount of word salad prowess will endear you to the powers that be, only unfettered loyalty to maintain the status quo.

You've got to hand it to Kakar, the guys does have a nice ability to weave together some fancy English words and spew out a whole lot of incoherent nonsense which never answers the question, but makes people like OP feel that the answer was articulate and well thought out.

This ability is very useful though even in professional life, and should be adopted by everyone.

Case in point:

@muhammadhafeezmalik , poori thread parho. Aur yeh banda PTI ka bhi nhn hai.

The same lawyer summarized it perfectly:

'This man has absolutely no depth to his answers. There is no logical basis for what he says. He is a fifth grader who swallowed a thesaurus over the summer break & came back to school to find himself sat in the headmaster’s seat.'

The fact that they trotted this guy out as our caretaker is further proof that Pakistan is in the hands of very low IQ simpletons. They genuinely think there is nothing wrong with the country except for a little bit of bad PR and that bringing out a smart talking suit will turn the tide against them.

I have been parroting this since long, faujis love fancy English. Nothing gets them wetter! ;)

I only saw a couple seconds but he held the conversation well, better than most other politicians would have from PMLN or PPP.

But it was all political and nothing pragmatic about national development steps. It's clear everyone feels stressed and in a limbo since the VONC

I like the Kakar and Bugti combo

I stopped taking you seriously when you said you have Arab origin. You have an identity crisis and an inferiority complex. Work on that before detailing other threads.
I have no identity crisis our ancestors came to India centuries ago and I don't take you seriously either I'm true and patriotic Pakistani you vulture Afghani

Your ancestors were sh*tting in the ganges stop the cope. :lol:
Remember we rule you 1000 year 😂

Back
Top Bottom