What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo Hasr Mayawati aur Nitish ka hua hai ya hona hai .. wo bhi tum note kar lena

Well,

Your Netaji is also going to get a drubbing of his life in UP in this LokSabha Election.

Caste system is bad, it should be destroyed.

But can it be destroyed by not looking towards it ?

Having a review on caste system is always welcomed ,i dont belive caste system cant be scraped ol of a sudden bt da things tht influence casteism should be put on hold i,e. Reservation ! Do you agree reservation sys should be stopped? :coffee:

Having a review on caste system is always welcomed ,i dont belive caste system cant be scraped ol of a sudden bt da things tht influence casteism should be put on hold i,e. Reservation ! Do you agree reservation sys should be stopped? :coffee:

I dont agree with you at all !

Read Hinduguy's earlier post for clarifications.

Hain?o_O Yeh Karan kaun hai? Us achooth humra Bhuvan ko apna naam Kachra kahath hai.:unsure:

Kahin tum Mahabharat ke ore toh nahi jaa rahe ho?
haan. jo dono hathon se teer marta tha.. not sure karan or arjun..

Well,

Your Netaji is also going to get a drubbing of his life in UP in this LokSabha Election.

Currently my Neta ji is Modi. And I don't think he is gonna get a setback in UP.

Currently my Neta ji is Modi. And I don't think he is gonna get a setback in UP.

Mulayam is referred as Netaji in UP. This time he has gone overboard in appeasement politics.Pretty much all except his core voters are abandoning him.

Mei hindu hoon
imgres

Are Dhongi !
Fir se dekho jake .. Ambalika story.. when she prayed before Parasuram.. and Parusram gone to fight with Bheesm but Bheesm has spanked him Instead ...

Pakhandi tum kuchh bhi nahi jante hain ...:D

Sachhi Bade Pakhandi ho bhai :P

Yahi hoga jab Mahabharat TV serial dekh kar jaanoge... Kabhi parh bhi liya karo..

Sanskrit nahin to Hindi wali parh li.. aur fir baat karo humse... :D

Aur Pakhandi hon ya Dhongi... Tumhari Shaadi ho ya shradh, humare bina kaam nahin chalne ka .. :P

ok.. I guess I have nothing much else to say.. will open some tourism related thread and post a few pics.. my penance for talking loads of sh*t here. :frown:

Mulayam is referred as Netaji in UP. This time he has gone overboard in appeasement politics.Pretty much all except his core voters are abandoning him.

Politics Cheez hi aishi hoti hai baabu ...

Now we see more benefit with Modi instead of Mulayam ...:D

Yahi hoga jab Mahabharat TV serial dekh kar jaanoge... Kabhi parh bhi liya karo..

Sanskrit nahin to Hindi wali parh li.. aur fir baat karo humse... :D

Aur Pakhandi hon ya Dhongi... Tumhari Shaadi ho ya shradh, humare bina kaam nahin chalne ka .. :P

Are Pakhandi .. kabhi tum bhi kuchh pad liya karo ..main Likhi likhai mahabharat se bol raha hun :D

Jaao .. jara apane bade budo se poocho .. fir baat karna ...

Jahil pandit le pad ...@jha ...:D

This is said by Parasuram's forefathers to him ...

O son, never again engage in battle with Bhishma or any other Kshatriya. Heroism and courage in battle are the qualities of a Kshatriya, and study of the Vedas and the practice of austerities are the wealth of the Brahmans. Previously you took up weapons to protect the Brahmans, but this is not the case now. Let this battle with Bhishma be your last. O son of the Bhrigu race, it is not possible to defeat Bhishma.

Mahabharata 188:5

Parasuram himself tell about Bhisma after his battle with Bhisma..

Using even the very best of weapons I have not been able to obtain any advantage over Bhishma, that foremost of all wielders of weapons! I have exerted now to the best of my power and might. Seek the protection of Bhishma himself, thou hast no other refuge now.

Mahabharata 189:1

Are Pakhandi .. kabhi tum bhi kuchh pad liya karo ..main Likhi likhai mahabharat se bol raha hun :D

Jaao .. jara apane bade budo se poocho .. fir baat karna ...

Naa bholu... Agar parh kar bol rahe hote to iska matlab bhi samjh gaye hote... Tum jo bol rahe ho ye serial wala Mahabharat hai.. :D

Kal jaake Mahabharat khareedo aur koshish karo parhne ki aur samajhne ki... Samajh mein nahin aaye to puchna yahan aakar.. Yugon yugon se padhate aaye hain tumko.. Aur Yogon yugon tak parhate rahenge... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom