What's new

Caucasian experts: ''Medvedev wants to clean up the Caucasus from Muslims Chechens.

Not because of their religion.

Because they wanted a so called independence from Russia, the Jihad which was secretly funded by CIA and openly by Saudi Arabia.

There are many prominant muslims in Russia. As I mentioned the Chechen PM is muslim. There is Marat Safin and Dinara Safina who are muslims.

The MVD chief and Russian Interior Minister is a muslim too he is a Russian General of the Army Rashid Nurgaliyev.

I can put many such examples.

GB

They are non-practiced Muslim, also they consider they are Russian rather than Tatars. :cool:

My Brother accept my sincere sympathy with the families of dead.

But i ask a honest question when China kills thousands of Muslims (Uighur) why not a single Muslim raises a voice is it not double stranded or hypocrisy.

Indian kills tens thousand of Kashmir Muslim :pakistan:

Russia is hell of a racist Country

What's wrong with killing terrorists, these are the same pigs that took children hostage in Beslan, took a theater hostage, and bombed god knows how many civilians in seperate attacks, also have you ever seen what those scum do to pow's?

Kavkazcenter is a fanatical terrorist website, i beleive it was ban is some countries, and Georgian media is a joke, they hate Russians, the only thing the Georgian media can do is spew anti Russian propoganda.

talgat Kerimov next time get some credible sources. Kavkazcenter, Georgian media :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

But i ask a honest question when China kills thousands of Muslims (Uighur) why not a single Muslim raises a voice is it not double stranded or hypocrisy.

When has China killed any Muslims... they treat all their people basically the same. They may not have as many rights but it is not a democracy really so where can we complain.

The riots happened due to internal tensions and more han died in them than Muslim Uighurs according to the breakdown. It was because of the presence of certain terrorist elements in the region. No doubt there are issues for Muslims there but that is equal to anyone wishing to practice religion or having issues with getting their voice heard.

There is no hypocrisy. Other countries while plodding the name of democracy manage to get away with state oppression against a certain group religion, caste or tribe which is absolutely wrong. One particularly has slaughtered 89000 in Kashmir. The figures have risen since the time these details were divulged.

I willll stay with the smaller figure to give u guys the benefit of the doubt.

93,092 Kashmiris killed since January 1989

Islamabad, December 10 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, Indian troops, in their unabated acts of state terrorism, from January 1, 1989 till today December 10, 2009, killed 93,092 Kashmiris, including 6,965 in custody.

This has been revealed in a report released by the Research Section of Kashmir Media Service on the occasion of the World Human Rights Day, today.

The report said that Indian troops molested 9,894 women and damaged 105,769 structures. The killings during this period rendered 22,709 women widowed and 107,298 children orphaned.

At present, 300 Hurriyet leaders and activists are languishing in jails under draconian, Public Safety Act.

Over ten thousand people have disappeared in the custody of Indian troops.

When has China killed any Muslims... they treat all their people basically the same. They may not have as many rights but it is not a democracy really so where can we complain.

The riots happened due to internal tensions and more han died in them than Muslim Uighurs according to the breakdown. It was because of the presence of certain terrorist elements in the region. No doubt there are issues for Muslims there but that is equal to anyone wishing to practice religion or having issues with getting their voice heard.

There is no hypocrisy. Other countries while plodding the name of democracy manage to get away with state oppression against a certain group religion, caste or tribe which is absolutely wrong. One particularly has slaughtered 89000 in Kashmir. The figures have risen since the time these details were divulged.

I willll stay with the smaller figure to give u guys the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you friend. While I only stayed in China for a short while, I made the effort to explore and find if all the dark rumors about China were true --- fortunately they were lies. I saw a small fight and a little fighting here and there, but I see that every week in Canada (which is supposed to be very peaceful).

I saw 2nd tier cities and smaller towns were not so affluent, but it wasn't poverty and depression either. Heck, the ghettos and slums in Europe and America are far worse! The only difference is the currency exchange which this year the Yuan will appreciate another 12% or so.

Truth be told, there's no place that is paradise. There's always going to be some group of people who feel cheated or bad. Don't mistaken that by pointing out problems in other places that this is reason to rest on our laurels. There's always room for improvement, but at the same time we need to lower our expectations and be grateful for what we have --- because there's always someone worse off than us.

Here's an interest posting on another forum that I would like to share:

No point talking to hypocrite. China have locks on the doors because there are thieves around. CIA/NED operate covertly to sabotage development of any nation they perceived as challenging their supremacy. they just cannot accept equality with any other people in the world.

China should not waste time with such hypocrites. Spend money to cultivate understanding about equality and harmony by setting up friendship study groups with Americian Indian and African American leaders. They can teach China what is democracy and human right better then Clinton and the like. Also remember to have these disadvantaged american leaders as adviser when dealing with the pale face. I like to see cherokee chief and someone like Rev Wright of Chicago as advisers standing beside president HU while listening to Mrs. Clinton or Pelosi lecturing chinese on human right.
:pop:

balochistan????????????

are you ok, is every thing allright with you, did a girl slap you jhonny :D

There is no major dissatisfaction in Balochistan. Just a small group that is being hosted by Washington-Munich-Tel Aviv as a political tool.

Does that mean there's no problem there? No. Right now all of Pakistan is going through a hard time. Is there segregation? I don't sense any among Pakistan members here against any ethnic group in Pakistan. :pakistan:

Russia is such a beautiful country with such a golden heritage....

despite their long enduring Red communist false image, they are really good people.....

but there is one thing I will never understand about Russia!! why so much harsh treatment with the Chechens? :disagree:

The Chechens are a proud and brave people, very independent and self reliant, like their beautiful country.......

Why does Russia continue to strike its iron hand there..... even after centuries .....:disagree:

In the name of rebellion, it is evident and clear how many Chechens have been exterminated, Why Russia, WHY?

I hope good leaders like Putin and Medvedev change this for all, :rolleyes:

:cheers:

I always say usually its not the religion that has to be blamed. What if some hindu majority in Pakistan asks us for independence & started any related riots & if we adopted measures to oppress them will it be called barbarism NO!!\
this is simply uprooting evil & avoiding any formation of estate within our state. This is what the Russians are doing & avoiding further breakage of Russia which I think is their sole motive of Russia & not the elimination of any particular religion

The Georgian News Agency "Expert" posted an article on its website entitled "Medvedev decided to clean up the Caucasus from Caucasians". The article says: ...................

It should be remembered that in June 2009 at a meeting of the Russian Security Council Medvedev called the security agencies "not to treat the underground with care" in North Caucasus and demanded reports about the number of killed insurgents", the Georgian news agency says. source [

Georgians certainly have an axe to grind. :coffee:

:usflag:

Yes they do. What the hell kind of question is that?

Back
Top Bottom