What's new

Çay Bahçesi

images

Man I gotta admit his actually right. In my day cartoons never had any sort of filth being promoted like homosexuality now a lot cartoons are featuring it. It sucks to be a kid nowadays when cartoons are garbage themselves.

images

Man I gotta admit his actually right. In my day cartoons never had any sort of filth being promoted like homosexuality now a lot cartoons are featuring it. It sucks to be a kid nowadays when cartoons are garbage themselves.
i do see that violent cartoons are not displayed anymore that much as in my youth. even pokemons got a bit less agressive look

No.

You can keep trolling and baiting.

According to Mullahs, the whole world come from them; if you are interested in mullahs fabrication books, you should have realized that fact already; but no credibility in the non-isolative world.
I am not baiting or trolling. I will correct those who misinterpret history.

Honestly expect kurds to have a leader like him fat chance.
He was a Seljuk Turk.

Seljuks were broken by the time Salahuddin was born-by the time of the first crusade Seljuks were constrained to Anatolia under qilij-arslan I with the atabeg lords instead taking the chunks.

Did Salahuddin serve under Turkic lords? Yes he did as he was one of lieutenants of the Zengids.
Did Turkic soldiers serve under Saladin? Yes he had entire cadres of Turkic mamluks under him.

But that does not make him a Turk - he was born a Kurd and he was Kurd by blood. If western sources call him a Saracen does that make him arab? lool...

The greatest Kurd in all of history:

Last edited:
I am not baiting or trolling. I will correct those who misinterpret history.

Seljuks were broken by the time Salahuddin was born-by the time of the first crusade Seljuks were constrained to Anatolia under qilij-arslan I with the atabeg lords instead taking the chunks.

Did Salahuddin serve under Turkic lords? Yes he did as he was one of lieutenants of the Zengids.
Did Turkic soldiers serve under Saladin? Yes he had entire cadres of Turkic mamluks under him.

But that does not make him a Turk - he was born a Kurd and he was Kurd by blood. If western sources call him a Saracen does that make him arab? lool...

The greatest Kurd in all of history:

The names in his family members tell who he is and his culture; That is why he survived among the Turk army, gained ranks and finally founded a state.

All you do is trolling and baiting for your beloved shiitie so called ''iranic'' stories, from now on to be reported.

The names in his family members tell who he is and his culture; That is why he survived among the Turk army, gained ranks and finally founded a state.

His uncle's name was SHER-KO. how is that a turkic name? Anyways most of Saladin's family had Arabic origin names not Turkish names

There are seljuk kings with completely iranian names like kayqubad - does having a name like that make them iranian?

names don't matter one bit.

How is defending history from nationalist revisionism trolling? There is absolutely no disagreement on the origins of the Ayyubids. Its been unanimously agreed that they were Kurds. Here's a TRT article agreeing on Saladin being a Kurd too:

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/who-are-the-kurds--17915

Even if Saladin is a Kurd. His the only kurd that deserves respect.

But I dont hold any repsect for todays bastard kurds they are nothing more than leeches that suck off the system while at the same time crying about muh oppression.

Not just the Turks, the Arabs, Iranians even the Assyrians hate them.

Saladin being a Kurd doesnt mean I respect todays kurds. Because kurds dont deserve any respect.

Not only they are enemies to Turkey they are also enemies to the Islamic World and the Ummah as a whole.

By the way Zengids who are Turks raised him up because the kurds are incapable of raising such a great leader like Saladin.

Last edited:
His uncle's name was SHER-KO. how is that a turkic name? Anyways most of Saladin's family had Arabic origin names not Turkish names

There are seljuk kings with completely iranian names like kayqubad - does having a name like that make them iranian?

Here comes the real motivation for your trolling and baiting, as i said your beloved shiite ''iranic'' fabrication for Aryan the pure race dream.

names don't matter one bit.

How is defending history from nationalist revisionism trolling? There is absolutely no disagreement on the origins of the Ayyubids. Its been unanimously agreed that they were Kurds. Here's a TRT article agreeing on Saladin being a Kurd too:

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/who-are-the-kurds--17915

Anyway, let's play it along.

My claim.His family names are Turk, he gained ranks in Turk army and therefore could found a state; that makes him a Turk.

What is your claim?

Bu forumdaki keyfi ve yanlı tutum örneği.

Açtığım ve sonrasında hesabımın askıya alındıktan sonra...

Yazdığım bir ileti ''Trolling/Flame Baiting/Provocation'' denilerek silinmiş, uyarı gönderilmiş, konu hakkında yazmam kısıtlanmış; sorduğumda ise verilen yanıt ''haberin kendisini paylaşmamın dahi'' yeterli sebep olduğu.

Silinen ileti:

''
Tourists motivation is legally to relax and discover the hosting culture, history etc. for a while in ; while those are to exploit and satisfy their basic needs in other countries illegally.

The perception of regular Turks for ME, Pakistan, Afganistan, Mullahistan etc. countries are changing in the negative way, even among the Islam bond.
''

Konu: : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turk...-5-years-old-girl.615509/page-4#post-11570671

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom