Çay Bahçesi

IMG-20200515-WA0027.jpg

@OsmanAli98 @GlobalMillitary96 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Ansu fati

You know this is true lmaooooooooooo

Ertugrul is the best series ever made

Sees Turkish actresses in Bikini or scantily clad dress

Ohh bad very bad broke my heart love from Pakistan

I doubt the US Senate bill would mean a anyways

I cant believe it people take ertugurl seriously. Actors are just doing their job its not like Arnold Schwarznegger spends most of his time being the Terminator.

Pakistanis are simple, religious people without any nuances. It is the beauty and kind heart of Pakistanis which everyone who visits our country praises.

I cant believe it people take ertugurl seriously. Actors are just doing their job its not like Arnold Schwarznegger spends most of his time being the Terminator.

You are talking about the same people who tell every non-Muslim they like or whom they see goodness from to "please convert to Islam ASAP."

Same Pakistanis who marry white girls used to dressing in a Western manner, after marriage they are in hijab and jalabiya and leading women halaqa.

We take Islam and Muslim history very seriously.

Its showtime get to the chopppa,yeah Arnie would not be like that in real life lol and actors in general be it anywhere tend to be self centered degenerates who are mostly liberal

Pakistanis are simple, religious people without any nuances. It is the beauty and kind heart of Pakistanis which everyone who visits our country praises.

You are talking about the same people who tell every non-Muslim they like or whom they see goodness from to "please convert to Islam ASAP."

Same Pakistanis who marry white girls used to dressing in a Western manner, after marriage they are in hijab and jalabiya and leading women halaqa.

It's the simpleton folks that tend to be used by extremist groups as for Pakioes marrying white folks most end up breeding half breeds that end up becoming atheists and whitey mudsharks tend to be gold diggers and you know it lol

Too bad we are not neighbours and surrounded by son of a bitches like greece, syria, armenia, india and iran.

Back
Top Bottom