What's new

CCTV Footage of foiled terror attack in Peshawar

TankMan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What's interesting is the soldiers' co-ordination; two of them chased the accomplice while the other two took out the terrorist. In the background it is visible how the three on the other side of the road took position.

What's bad, however, is that the two cars being checked got through that post once the firing started; it could've been a diversion and the real attackers could have been inside one of those cars. But If the comments on Facebook are to be believed, there is an additional line of security further down the road.

It was handled well and thankfully nothing worse happened.

lmao pussies, great job by security forces

not hard to guess where the animal who got shot and killed was from

good shooting on the double

This video shows the situation that our security forces face , the difference between the haramzada who attacks the soldier from behind and the passer by is almost non-existing , the enemy hides in plain sight

Last edited:
Jawans should be rewarded for preventing terrorist attack.

not the cleanest performance but hey there is a terrorist shot in the arse and he is dead
cant complain.
I agree that there should be spikes or something on the road to prevent anyone sneaking through

a watch tower with MG will do a perfect job for such terrorists.
if I udnerstand correcly one terrorit managed to run away?

not the cleanest performance but hey there is a terrorist shot in the arse and he is dead
cant complain.
I agree that there should be spikes or something on the road to prevent anyone sneaking through

a watch tower with MG will do a perfect job for such terrorists.
Exactly what i observed, we can learn from this experience. You are right one Tango ran to the right, a sentry chased him but fell down..... There was no one on the watch on sandbags with mg.....

Exactly what i observed, we can learn from this experience. You are right one Tango ran to the right, a sentry chased him but fell down..... There was no one on the watch on sandbags with mg.....
Mistakes like these happen but rarely.

Jawans should be rewarded for preventing terrorist attack.
Our soldiers are always rewarded, He will get something from the unit or brigade

The terrorist certainly wasn't the james bond of terrorism lol what a bloody amateur THANK GOD

No one was chasing the one who ran away. When the first soldier fell down. The two soldiers in the front thought he is khudkush, and they ran for cover. It wasn't wrong of them, after all the only logical thing to do in face of a khudkush is to take cover, when they realized he isn't khudkush, they shot him.

What i don't understand is what the hell is going on? Why did that unarmed pedastrian come up to the soldier? How did the soldier fall down? What is going on? Could it be a misunderstanding?

Yooo, look at the grey mehran behind the Yellow van. The mehran's door opens, someone gets off and runs away meanwhile the mehran keeps driving. Or was it the driver who ran off without even stopping?

No one was chasing the one who ran away. When the first soldier fell down. The two soldiers in the front thought he is khudkush, and they ran for cover. It wasn't wrong of them, after all the only logical thing to do in face of a khudkush is to take cover, when they realized he isn't khudkush, they shot him.

What i don't understand is what the hell is going on? Why did that unarmed pedastrian come up to the soldier? How did the soldier fall down? What is going on? Could it be a misunderstanding?

Yooo, look at the grey mehran behind the Yellow van. The mehran's door opens, someone gets off and runs away meanwhile the mehran keeps driving. Or was it the driver who ran off without even stopping?

Look again , there were two of them , the one in black shalwar kameez runs to the right and goes out of camera view , one soldier turns to chase him but he slips, his other mates take down the rat visible on screen , but Im guessing the one who ran off screen must have gotten shot too as distance is not that much that he can outrun bullets

Last edited:
2 Ran after the runaway. Look carefully. 2 Left behind, One of them tried to take cover behind the car and the other one bodied him.
I guess its normal. considering the time to react to such an incident.

No one was chasing the one who ran away. When the first soldier fell down.
Actually two soldiers ran after the one who ran away. One fell but the other pursued him, I'm not sure if he got him or not.

The two soldiers in the front thought he is khudkush, and they ran for cover. It wasn't wrong of them, after all the only logical thing to do in face of a khudkush is to take cover, when they realized he isn't khudkush, they shot him.
Even if he wasn't a khudkush it makes sense to take cover as soon as possible.

Could it be a misunderstanding?
Certainly not a misunderstanding; no one conceals a rifle, takes it to a checkpost and shoots a soldier because of a misunderstanding.

Certainly not a misunderstanding; no one conceals a rifle, takes it to a checkpost and shoots a soldier because of a misunderstanding.
My bad, but i don't see a rifle. Am i missing something?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom