What's new

Celebrations in Afghanistan after beating pakistan

Good for you

TTP has vacancies open for you. Stop wasting time here and fill in those vacancies

The TTP that only kills pashtuns?? The TTP that never attacks punjab?? The TTP whose spokesperson and mastermind of APC massacre was arrested by army and miraculously disappeared and now is enjoying life in Turkey ( while journalist like arshad aharif cant even stay in dubai n turkey)???
Or the TTP that the colonial army trained and then negotiates with???
You think we dont see wat the napaks are doing??maybe u should go n join TTP because ull find many of ur colonial sepoys retired with them. U may even find some of ur old nationalist and mullah buddies in there.
The TTP or mullahs or sects or liberals or america cant save these duffers anymore, ur time of lies and deception is gone and all the country see their ugly, dajjali manhoos face.

The TTP that only kills pashtuns?? The TTP that never attacks punjab?? The TTP whose spokesperson and mastermind of APC massacre was arrested by army and miraculously disappeared and now is enjoying life in Turkey ( while journalist like arshad aharif cant even stay in dubai n turkey)???
You think we dont see wat the napaks are doing??maybe u should go n join TTP because ull find many of ur colonial sepoys retired with them. U may even find some of ur old nationalist and mullah buddies in there.
The TTP or mullahs or sects or liberals or america cant save these duffers anymore, ur time of lies and deception is gone and all the country see their ugly, dajjali manhoos face.

Well they are the only entity fighting the Pakistani army so we only have vacancies with them

You either join them or stfu. There is no other way

Well they are the only entity fighting the Pakistani army so we only have vacancies with them

You either join them or stfu. There is no other way

Lolz they r B team of the army and only propaganda stricken ppl like u believe that. Join them or stfu??? And who tf u are to say that? It kind of shows mentality of napaks, tomorrow if there is an uprising against these napaks then they and their minions like u will call them TTP. Well u guys have already tried this n failed, no one believes what these napak propaganda utters.

Lolz they r B team of the army and only propaganda stricken ppl like u believe that. Join them or stfu??? And who tf u are to say that? It kind of shows mentality of napaks, tomorrow if there is an uprising against these napaks then they and their minions like u will call them TTP. Well u guys have already tried this n failed, no one believes what these napak propaganda utters.

You can call them B team or C team but they are the only option available right now

Go join them. Don waste time here

While its true that the army has dubious character but people in that area don't need a good reason to be violent.

100 mortars launched over a video:

You can call them B team or C team but they are the only option available right now

Go join them. Don waste time here

I knew u have no valid argument, just wanted to see u give it a try. Have a nice day.

The TTP that only kills pashtuns?? The TTP that never attacks punjab??
TTP is majority Pashtun, I know many Pashtuns who support it and tell me of local support. The chances of it realistically being an army proxy is less than 10%.

You are just spreading illogical conspiracy theories tbh. TTP can't attack Punjab because it lacks support to sustain attacks there, simple logic with how insurgencies work.

It's not at all uncommon for Pashtuns to kill other Pashtuns, it's pretty normal, especially for what they describe as traitors which is the excuse TTP use.

TTP is majority Pashtun, I know many Pashtuns who support it and tell me of local support. The chances of it realistically being an army proxy is less than 10%.

You are just spreading illogical conspiracy theories tbh. TTP can't attack Punjab because it lacks support to sustain attacks there, simple logic with how insurgencies work.

It's not at all uncommon for Pashtuns to kill other Pashtuns, it's pretty normal, especially for what they describe as traitors which is the excuse TTP use.

Who do u think created the breed in the first place? Be it TTP or other extremists, where did they actually come from? They come from madrassas like darul uloom haqqania and the 70,000 other madrassas built in KPK and tribal areas. They were funded by agencies, mostly through arab and illegal money. Why such medrassas were never built in punjab? Also all these have same deobandi curriculum and been backed by agencies since long. Some of them might have gone rogue but then again, whose fault is that??
And tell me how can a most wanted terrorist escape prison of agencies and land in Turkey?? U seriously think we are fools? We have faced them and fought them, they have kidnapped our loved ones for ransom, weve dealt with them and that is why we know who they really work for. Why do u think there is anger and hatred against both taliban and army?? I dont think uve seen the massive protests in swat, dir, mardan, Peshawar, bajaur, khyber, landi kotal and others, all against taliban and extremists. The local support they had in local populations were also from these medrassas students and not the common ppl, the same deobandi mullahs supported TTP, who were installed as molvis in every mosque. For example Dar ul uloom haqqania used to decide to install which molvi in which masjid in a remote village in shangla. So this local support BS is just that.. BS. Its typical army propaganda and excuse and putting the blame on locals, just like they have always done throughout their history.
They spent billions of dollars on a fence and full border security system with forts and towers and all that and then terrorists still come n go easily?? And it's fault of locals lolz, even an idiot can see through the low iq BS and excuses of army.

Good . Well deserved victory and well deserved celebration 👍👍

Who do u think created the breed in the first place? Be it TTP or other extremists, where did they actually come from? They come from madrassas like darul uloom haqqania and the 70,000 other madrassas built in KPK and tribal areas. They were funded by agencies, mostly through arab and illegal money. Why such medrassas were never built in punjab? Also all these have same deobandi curriculum and been backed by agencies since long. Some of them might have gone rogue but then again, whose fault is that??
And tell me how can a most wanted terrorist escape prison of agencies and land in Turkey?? U seriously think we are fools? We have faced them and fought them, they have kidnapped our loved ones for ransom, weve dealt with them and that is why we know who they really work for. Why do u think there is anger and hatred against both taliban and army?? I dont think uve seen the massive protests in swat, dir, mardan, Peshawar, bajaur, khyber, landi kotal and others, all against taliban and extremists. The local support they had in local populations were also from these medrassas students and not the common ppl, the same deobandi mullahs supported TTP, who were installed as molvis in every mosque. For example Dar ul uloom haqqania used to decide to install which molvi in which masjid in a remote village in shangla. So this local support BS is just that.. BS. Its typical army propaganda and excuse and putting the blame on locals, just like they have always done throughout their history.
They spent billions of dollars on a fence and full border security system with forts and towers and all that and then terrorists still come n go easily?? And it's fault of locals lolz, even an idiot can see through the low iq BS and excuses of army.
Do you support deporting all afghan refugees from Pakistan?

I'm not maligning you for an Indian, but I am calling you to be 'one' of the biggest morons on [PDF].

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE - has Nawaz Sharif's left nut.
@muhammadhafeezmalik - has Nawaz Sharif's right nut.
You can take Center for all I care.

Taking twenty five thousand from my tax money, and can't abuse rightly. Had-harami at its best ☝️

Back
Top Bottom