What's new

Celebrations in Afghanistan after beating pakistan

Wait they’re celebrating a win. It doesn’t matter if it was Pakistan. You should have seen them went they beat England it was massive.

Wait they’re celebrating a win. It doesn’t matter if it was Pakistan. You should have seen them went they beat England it was massive.
Nowhere this massive...Afghans abused pakistan left and right in their celebrations....should I post some videos as proof?

So what's the point they have right to celebrate beating stronger Pakistan
Point is a 'Pajeet' is venting his frustration.
Afghanistan beat Pakistan and celebrating the win in a sports - Pajeet as usual unable to digest it. No idea if it is IN LOVE/JEALOUSY for Pakistan.

Reminds me of when Bangladesh beat Pakistan in the 1999 world cup, emotions and celebrations erupted in Bngaldesh. Afghans have every right to celebrate as their team is making tramendous progress. The only reason why Indians celebrate and cheer Afghanistan is because indians hate Pakistan from the core of their hearts.
sorry to say Afghans racially hate pakistanis (panjabis, sindhis), this is not just emotional celebration of besting a bigger cricket team.

Nowhere this massive...Afghans abused pakistan left and right in their celebrations....should I post some videos as proof?

You’re lying the celebrations against England were massive. As for those who abused Pakistan let them, it will come back to them. What do you want us to do cry? The team has little support especially after it went to India to play.
Post the videos as it will make your existence a happy one. By the way did you see the abuse they were giving your lot online after that fan fight between the one Afghan jumped by 10 Indians?

You’re lying the celebrations against England were massive. As for those who abused Pakistan let them, it will come back to them. What do you want us to do cry? The team has little support especially after it went to India to play.
Post the videos as it will make your existence a happy one. By the way did you see the abuse they were giving your lot online after that fan fight between the one Afghan jumped by 10 Indians?
The turd starts a thread trying to irritate and gloat - he’s not Afghan or Pakistani - just a cockroach from yonder-
Then he talks about Pakistanis being abused - the obsessions is deep in this twat. I think dressing him up I. A pink sari may remind him of what he is - having said that he would just revert to his other account.

I celebrated with my afghan brothers, this pathetic banana republic deserves to be last in everything.

I celebrated with my afghan brothers, this pathetic banana republic deserves to be last in everything.

Your "Afghan brothers" now don't call you gul khan

Your status is upgraded

Congratulations

Your "Afghan brothers" now don't call you gul khan

Your status is upgraded

Congratulations

We also dont call them "maajar" or "nafar" anymore.. we saw how our army treated us and realized how they would have treated afghans. We both hate the colonial army so we have found common grounds and the colonial duffers should dread the day all pashtuns unite.

We also dont call them "maajar" or "nafar" anymore.. we saw how our army treated us and realized how they would have treated afghans. We both hate the colonial army so we have found common grounds and the colonial duffers should dread the day all pashtuns unite.

Good for you

TTP has vacancies open for you. Stop wasting time here and fill in those vacancies

Back
Top Bottom