What's new

Ch Nisar invites TTP for a Cricket Match !

He's probably trolling the TTP, relax. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing who'd play on each team.

:omghaha:

Cricket team from government side should check what they are going to catch. A BALL or A BOMB. These Talibitches can do anything to win and save their wickets..

:rofl:

Both side should play with live grenades. Irrespective of who will win match.. but people of Pakistan surely will win :)

I think TTP has good bowlers and when they bat they can excel because they are good with boundaries and running between wickets.

Also they have fielders who can be positioned at any where.

TTP will win, i say. Mind it.

why not football :warning2: :omghaha::omghaha:
with his head as a ball?

yes TTP might agree to that

well this shows you how serious this guy is. this is the entire mood and attitude of this party who calls taliban as their brothers. he is inviting them to cricket match and he is the interior minister.

only possible in Pakistan.

And people call PTI guys as taliban sympathizers and supporters of Taliban Khan.. :hitwall:
you are right

the statements of this guy and the criminal silence of his leader out do anything for which people like me have criticise Imran for.

I know Imran will never go that low. I like to wonder how funny Choudhary Nisar will think his statement is if if Children, his nephews or other relates are blown up or executed by the TTP .. where will he suggest the cricket match then?

with his head as a ball?

yes TTP might agree to that

well this shows you how serious this guy is. this is the entire mood and attitude of this party who calls taliban as their brothers. he is inviting them to cricket match and he is the interior minister.

only possible in Pakistan.

i guess he is in a troll mood

btw...............i think IK also supports talks with taliban
isnt that true

i guess he is in a troll mood

btw...............i think IK also supports talks with taliban
isnt that true
you got that right. it was one of his main party lines before, during and after elections. but Ch Nisar has taken it to a level which only fits the role of a late night comedian with a very bad taste and downright disdain for Pakistanis.

you got that right. it was one of his main party lines before, during and after elections. but Ch Nisar has taken it to a level which only fits the role of a late night comedian with a very bad taste and downright disdain for Pakistanis.
seriously...........are you guys going to play one match?????
how did they respond to it

So what ...IK asks for an office for them chaudhry nisar asks them for a match :taz:

So taliban have also refused to play cricket in Pakistan due to 'security concerns'???

:omghaha:

Cricket with the TTP.......

6a00d8341d417153ef011168a8d3d1970c-pi

Can anyone trust these assholes to play ball? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom