What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

A transmission is a METHOD or MECHANISM of/for radiation. Same if the radiation is generated by a reflecting METHOD or MECHANISM. You are beyond any doubt a moron as well as a fraud.

Hahaha... then where is your explanation that reflection = transmission??
I can prove that your claim is TOTALLY WRONG! but I am still waiting your evidence to prove me wrong... where??

It further proves that you are an internet old guy with capability only dragging internet article without adequate background to explain :lol:

Sure...Metallo-dielectric is material. A corner reflector is physical orientation of structures. But it looks like you have no real technical education at all to understand the difference.

Really?? for us it is sure that you are FAKE and have no background.

See.. you cant prove your own claim as usual when challenged. :lol:

@ Gambit,

You cannot keep claiming without explaining and showing evidence.

Explain why transmission is = reflection, and give us the proof.

I could easily prove that your claim is TOTALLY WRONG. But I am still waiting yours because you are the claimer.

@ Gambit,

You cannot keep claiming without explaining and showing evidence.

Explain why transmission is = reflection, and give us the proof.

I could easily prove that your claim is TOTALLY WRONG. But I am still waiting yours because you are the claimer.
This just further proved that you have no technical education whatsoever, least of all in aviation which you claimed to have. Fraud.

How idiot you are. We are not talking about transmission, but reflection.

Sorry, mine is from SOLID source and evidence, not fake from me like yours; i gave you the link, and you can track the citation in that wikipedia.

Just as a future reference boy. IEEE is the world's most prestigious institution for Electronic and Electrical Engineers. Go to IEEE - The world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology and there you can search all the publications I have cited. Be aware though that you have to be a member to have access to the complete articles, which shows you who is an engineer in this forum and who isn't.

Wiki is nothing but a user contributed site boy. I can write a wiki about being abducted by yellow aliens and cite stuff at the bottom. It don't mean much though.

Not transmission but reflection? WOOOOOOW Man you are as precious as the ring from Mordor.

I have news for you, besides Gambit's schooling, Transmission in most radars was achieved by reflection too. Just to show how much of an aviation experience you really have, for not ever looking a RADAR from up close

There is a transceiver mounted on the focal point bouncing wave cones off the dish! like so :

parabol1.png

stock-photo-3740505-radar-antenna.jpg

My GOD !!! have you ever been inside anything more technical than an APPLE store ?

Read again carefully your own article. The non 90 degree corner reflector happen only because of fractal-based metallo-dielectric structures, and you are idiotic if you think that metallo-dielectric structure exist on J-20 surface.

You are the one who have a serious learning deficiency... internet boy...

I am speechless, I am drowning in the ocean of idiocy you have unleashed upon my poor atlantis-brain. !!!

Listen boy.. you haven't even understood the english on that article title. Pack up and go home. No shame in graduating highschool first.

Guys can you omit insults....it is hard to read relevant information out of these....

@Serious professionals....Can anyone give a list of few posters whose posts are worth looking for...really want to understand aviation and radar working....

I have news for you, besides Gambit's schooling, Transmission in most radars was achieved by reflection too. Just to show how much of an aviation experience you really have, for not ever looking a RADAR from up close

There is a transceiver mounted on the focal point bouncing wave cones off the dish! like so :

parabol1.png

My GOD !!! have you ever been inside anything more technical than an APPLE store ?
Methinks we better stop. If we start talking about 'feed horns' he might accuse us of diverting to livestock. :lol:

Guys can you omit insults....it is hard to read relevant information out of these....

@Serious professionals....Can anyone give a list of few posters whose posts are worth looking for...really want to understand aviation and radar working....
You can rule out the Chinese boys and this Indonesian tweenager.

Just as a future reference boy. IEEE is the world's most prestigious institution for Electronic and Electrical Engineers. Go to IEEE - The world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology and there you can search all the publications I have cited. Be aware though that you have to be a member to have access to the complete articles, which shows you who is an engineer in this forum and who isn't.

Wiki is nothing but a user contributed site boy. I can write a wiki about being abducted by yellow aliens and cite stuff at the bottom. It don't mean much though.

Not transmission but reflection? WOOOOOOW Man you are as precious as the ring from Mordor.

parabol1.png

stock-photo-3740505-radar-antenna.jpg

I am speechless, I am drowning in the ocean of idiocy you have unleashed upon my poor atlantis-brain. !!!

Listen boy.. you haven't even understood the english on that article title. Pack up and go home. No shame in graduating highschool first.

Dear Internet boy.. is that your own assumption / perception? do you have evidence to support you - or not?

Obviously not, as you are only an internet boy just like Gambit, dragging internet picture and put your own assumption/perception there :lol:

Do you understand that The transmitter must have the ability to generate the required mean RF power and the required peak power

This is my citation:
Radar Basics - Radar Transmitters
How Radar Works

Where is yours?

This just further proved that you have no technical education whatsoever, least of all in aviation which you claimed to have. Fraud.

See.... you cant do anything here. No explanation nor EVIDENCE demanded you can bring.

You were daring to throw claim that non 90 degree corner is corner reflector too, then you throw another claim that reflection is = transmission too. But as usual when challenged - no evidence you can bring! At the end you just do the cheer-leading as the amalakas.

Guys please this thread is about J-20 and not whether corner reflection is 90 degrees or not, not to mention the personal insults. Seriously lets move past this. Whats the latest on J-20, updates any?

Dear Internet boy.. is that your own assumption / perception? do you have evidence to support you - or not?

Obviously not, as you are only an internet boy just like Gambit, dragging internet picture and put your own assumption/perception there :lol:

Do you understand that The transmitter must have the ability to generate the required mean RF power and the required peak power

This is my citation:
Radar Basics - Radar Transmitters
How Radar Works

Where is yours?

See.... you cant do anything here. No explanation nor EVIDENCE demanded you can bring.

You were daring to throw claim that non 90 degree corner is corner reflector too, then you throw another claim that reflection is = transmission too. But as usual when challenged - no evidence you can bring! At the end you just do the cheer-leading as the amalakas.

yes i do agree with you...... gambit indeed don't have knowledge like you..... He spent alot of time on practical work.... But you are getting more knowledge by reading from these kinda sites....Radar Basics - Radar Transmitters

forgive them bud..... they are too old to study basics again..... you gave me thanks???? do you understand my posts...... :rofl:

this is one of the last times I will post here cause I'm going on a vacation at 1:00 pm today antonius 123 you misunderstood danger007 He was sarcastic.

Guys please this thread is about J-20 and not whether corner reflection is 90 degrees or not, not to mention the personal insults. Seriously lets move past this. Whats the latest on J-20, updates any?
On the surface, it may be easy to say so, but the reality is that the Chinese and their fanboys have twisted a lot of foundational principles to suit their own nationalistic biases. I have seen it misled many people to gross misconceptions on the technical side of this subject. Half of it is because of sheer non-experience and ignorance, the other half is out of sheer intellectual dishonesty after credible well supported counter-arguments presented that debunked most if not all of their claims.

On one of their playgrounds, a Chinese who goes by the handle 'Engineer' said that the J-20's all moving vertical stabs are technically more advanced than the F-22's rudder system. The rudder is a part of the vertical stab.

So here it is...

f-22_be2.jpg

That mean according to 'Chinese physics' the WW I B.E.2 have a more advanced yaw axis stabilization system than the F-22. Never mind that the SR-71 and F-117 have all-moving vertical stabs. When presented with this debunking, this Chinese 'Engineer' simply dismissed it out of hand as because it came from another forum, it is meaningless. Then all the other Chinese rushed to 'Thank' him for that 'useful' post.

Never in my technical life have I ever met such a bunch of intellectually dishonest people. Often times WILLFULLY dishonest. These guys simply cannot concede to the fact that their non-experience is a factor in these highly technical issues.

I beg to differ. All this guys have been saying are creating a false image for the J-20 and its technical capabilities. Do you want that to float around?

On the surface, it may be easy to say so, but the reality is that the Chinese and their fanboys have twisted a lot of foundational principles to suit their own nationalistic biases. I have seen it misled many people to gross misconceptions on the technical side of this subject. Half of it is because of sheer non-experience and ignorance, the other half is out of sheer intellectual dishonesty after credible well supported counter-arguments presented that debunked most if not all of their claims.

On one of their playgrounds, a Chinese who goes by the handle 'Engineer' said that the J-20's all moving vertical stabs are technically more advanced than the F-22's rudder system. The rudder is a part of the vertical stab.

So here it is...

f-22_be2.jpg

That mean according to 'Chinese physics' the WW I B.E.2 have a more advanced yaw axis stabilization system than the F-22. Never mind that the SR-71 and F-117 have all-moving vertical stabs. When presented with this debunking, this Chinese 'Engineer' simply dismissed it out of hand as because it came from another forum, it is meaningless. Then all the other Chinese rushed to 'Thank' him for that 'useful' post.

Never in my technical life have I ever met such a bunch of intellectually dishonest people. Often times WILLFULLY dishonest. These guys simply cannot concede to the fact that their non-experience is a factor in these highly technical issues.

or the :
18698-flying-rudders-fokker-dr1.jpg

I beg to differ. All this guys have been saying are creating a false image for the J-20 and its technical capabilities. Do you want that to float around?

Obviously not but really do you see it happening with both sides claiming other to be an Idiot or a fake and questioning his background.
Since the thread is about J-20 and its updates, lets keep it that way shall we

So here it is...

Right sir! but past few days so much information has flown that an average joe like myself would hardly be able to tell or decide which information is correct.
Chinese may want to call J-20 superior, in the end does it matter? after all the real Chinese will know where does J-20 stand w.r.t F-22. US arm industry is no joke, Chinese know that, Russia knows that. Other then that it hardly matters.

this is one of the last times I will post here cause I'm going on a vacation at 1:00 pm today antonius 123 you misunderstood danger007 He was sarcastic.

No problem, what ever he mean it will demonstrate his quality as well, whether he is just another cheerleader or have capability to understand the points.

It is right that practical experience doesn't guarantee deep knowledge in science and engineering knowledge, more over for pretending to know everything. Gambit and amalakas have demonstrated internet copy paste without capability to explain and prove. He is right if he know this, and on the contrary he will demonstrate clueless of what he is speaking if it is sarcastis.

Back
Top Bottom