What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Pakistan will get J-20s

JF-17 Thunder and J-20 Mighty Dragon Fighter Jets | Global Military Review

http://www.flick.pk/jf-17-thunder-j-10b-and-j-20-fighter-jets-for-pakistan-air-force_96ffc348f.html

twi3I.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+Fighter+Jet+Pakistan+air+force+Chengdu+J-20+fifth+generation+Mighty+Dragon+stealth+aircraft+Chengdu+Aircraft+Industry+Group+Chinese+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+for+%25281%2529.jpg
I think you are confusing test fly as a sight they will be exported. You need more in depth to know what's going on fir the J-20 andbJF-17.

Cant afford it.
Sorry, even money can't buy you J-20. J-20 are off limited to foreigners that included allies.

I think you are confusing test fly as a sight they will be exported. You need more in depth to know what's going on fir the J-20 andb JF-17. Sorry, even money can't buy you J-20. J-20 are off limited to foreigners that included allies.

That may or may not be true. There is no CCP document which states the supposed bar on the J-20 exports. I am sick and tired of our kids coming and wishlisting these jets we can't afford.

That may or may not be true. There is no CCP document which states the supposed bar on the J-20 exports. I am sick and tired of our kids coming and wishlisting these jets we can't afford.

I think it's not true, J-20 may very well be for export, J-20 could also make it to a carrier. It's not set in stone. People just assumed because America did two jets and did it, China will follow the same perimeters.

My feeling is J-20 is the primary fighter for everything, J-31 may make it on the carrier, but the far more reasonable option is the J-20 IMO.

I think China is set on one, and looking at another. Recently some say plans for J-31 are finalized, but how true is it, and finalized to what is questionable.

A catapult carrier can defiantly launch J-20, America even considered F-22 at one point but opted for F-35.

J-31 and J-20 could just be two options, like F-18, F-16.

As to the latter part, well, we are all military enthusiasts, anyone who doesn't want it, wouldn't be on this forum.

I think it's not true, J-20 may very well be for export, J-20 could also make it to a carrier. It's not set in stone. People just assumed because America did two jets and did it, China will follow the same perimeters.

My feeling is J-20 is the primary fighter for everything, J-31 may make it on the carrier, but the far more reasonable option is the J-20 IMO.

I think China is set on one, and looking at another. Recently some say plans for J-31 are finalized, but how true is it, and finalized to what is questionable.

A catapult carrier can defiantly launch J-20, America even considered F-22 at one point but opted for F-35.

J-31 and J-20 could just be two options, like F-18, F-16.

As to the latter part, well, we are all military enthusiasts, anyone who doesn't want it, wouldn't be on this forum.
I think your right on spot but J-20 has frontal stealth only as per today configuration and also high wing loading which reduce agility, it is better for Pakistan to go for J-31 it is more balance design compare to J-20

Reliable source said that WS15 engine for J20 has made great breakthrough, which means coming soon.
Which means it has successfully clock the required working hour without breakdown and ready to be certify soon?

I like the Chengdu J-20 because of how long it is compared to the F-22 and even the Pak-FA
my nickname for it is Long Cat.

img_2

J-20 has the biggest length to width ratio. PAK-FA has the biggest width to length ratio. F-22 is somewhere in the middle. J-20 has short main wings due to having canards.

J-20 has the biggest length to width ratio. PAK-FA has the biggest width to length ratio. F-22 is somewhere in the middle. J-20 has short main wings due to having canards.

I see.
so is J-20 multi-role or just air superiority?
I wonder how the canards effect stealth.

I see.
so is J-20 multi-role or just air superiority?
I wonder how the canards effect stealth.
I' sure one of the requirements for 4th gen is multi role, or was it 4+, either way, what do you think. Even J-10B, J-11, J-15-16 are milti role, are you for real man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom