What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

我们不会用117s做4代发动机的,117s在各方面都达不到4代发动机的标准,其本来也不是作为4代发动机而发展的,我们自己的ws15现阶段进展很快很好,不出意外也就这2年了。 20必须是矢量,不然机动难以赶的上f22。 而117s要买的话也是为其他飞机买的,但是我还是感觉希望不大,因为太行也在成熟中,各种太行改型也在发展。

这些俄国佬最悲剧的是老还把自己当苏联,老拜托不了自己早已不是超级大国了这一状态

117的核心机还是阿勒31的核心机,所以充其量就是一个伪4代

说寿命4000个小时纯粹胡扯,有1000个小时就不错了,现在的毛货的质量相比前苏联的时代差远了

Newest test flight video from the 23rd. Luckily the guy's hands were relatively steady/he picked a pretty good spot. People who are motion sick shouldn't worry about it:

根据卧草党的最新报告,黑丝发动机的声音和阿勒或太行都大不相同,说不定就是WS-15的原型机

Last edited by a moderator:
Use English, the moderators have warned you before.

Use English, the moderators have warned you before.

Relax. Basically they are saying that you are full of sh--, and I tend to agree after that little engine analysis of yours. Let down the vodka, the Ruskie engineer I met was an ex-Mig guy who left the soviet union for states way back.

Relax. Basically they are saying that you are full of sh--, and I tend to agree after that little engine analysis of yours. Let down the vodka, the Ruskie engineer I met was an ex-Mig guy who left the soviet union for states way back.

The only people here full of 'sh--' is you and your fellow brothers. How can someone that doesn't know the difference between MTBO and service life be taken serious? What about someone that is in shameful denial? It's sad when someone has to resort to linking the building of aircraft carriers to MTBO and the worst part of it is he was oblivious to the fact the carrier is still in the design phase. In any case you guys are cowards, too afraid to use English so you have to pump each other up by using a language I can not read, thus something I can not challenge?

And how shameful do some Chinese people have to be to resort to always stereotyping Russians with vodka and calling us Ruskies, here is something you might find interesting, i do not drink. And calling a Russian a Ruskie is offensive, it would be like me calling you an oriental or chink.

Than again, i mentioned this to many Chinese members and they still continue to stereotype with the vodka none sense and language that is offensive.

Thus far I have given you people the courtesy of not using stereotypical insults as well as explaining everything in detail and trying to be objective. What have you done? All that comes from people like you is that the AL-31 sucks, and Russian engines don’t last X amount of hours. In the mean time I took the time to explain MTBO and service life and how it works.

根据卧草党的最新报告,黑丝发动机的声音和阿勒或太行都大不相同,说不定就是WS-15的原型机

It cant be ws15.

The only people here full of 'sh--' is you and your fellow brothers. How can someone that doesn't know the difference between MTBO and service life be taken serious? What about someone that is in shameful denial? It's sad when someone has to resort to linking the building of aircraft carriers to MTBO and the worst part of it is he was oblivious to the fact the carrier is still in the design phase. In any case you guys are cowards, too afraid to use English so you have to pump each other up by using a language I can not read, thus something I can not challenge?

And how shameful do some Chinese people have to be to resort to always stereotyping Russians with vodka and calling us Ruskies, here is something you might find interesting, i do not drink. And calling a Russian a Ruskie is offensive, it would be like me calling you an oriental or chink.

Than again, i mentioned this to many Chinese members and they still continue to stereotype with the vodka none sense and language that is offensive.

Thus far I have given you people the courtesy of not using stereotypical insults as well as explaining everything in detail and trying to be objective. What have you done? All that comes from people like you is that the AL-31 sucks, and Russian engines don’t last X amount of hours. In the mean time I took the time to explain MTBO and service life and how it works.

Oh please, Ruskie is not a slur to begin with. Go get a dictionary before you compare it to a word like "chink". No one is saying that the Al-31 sucks. Benchmarking it against the WS engine apparently just hit your nerve because OMG, how can the mighty Russian equipment possibly be inferior? You defend EVERYTHING Russia makes, from radar blocker to T-90s (which even your own military is criticizing) to Al-31 to Su-30 as if they are all the greatest. You are just full of it.

FYI AL-31's Mean time between outages is 900 hours whereas WS-10 (basic version) is 1600 hours sorry to crash your vivid dream

Oh please, Ruskie is not a slur to begin with.

You aren’t Russian so don't pretend to know how Russians feel when outsiders use the Russki word, people like you may find it funny but it is not. We are Russians not Russkis, I don't think you will every hear important public figures refer to Russian as Russkies and there is a reason for that. Come up to a random Russian and call him a Russki, do you have the guts?

Go get a dictionary before you compare it to a word like "chink". No one is saying that the Al-31 sucks. Benchmarking it against the WS engine apparently just hit your nerve because OMG, how can the mighty Russian equipment possibly be inferior? You defend EVERYTHING Russia makes, from radar blocker to T-90s (which even your own military is criticizing) to Al-31 to Su-30 as if they are all the greatest. You are just full of it.

Why would it hit my nerves when upgraded AL-31's surpass the WS-10? We are talking about a 30 year old engine here. Russia has engines that are superior to the AL-31 and certainly superior to the WS-10, so really your point is mute.

The only issue I had was people mixing up MTBO and service life, people comparing some of the earliest AL-31's and people denying the 117's performance despite official reports that confirm it's authenticity.

FYI AL-31's Mean time between outages is 900 hours whereas WS-10 (basic version) is 1600 hours sorry to crash your vivid dream

And which varient of the AL-31 are you referring to, the ancient AL-31F? And post a source for your claim, most of you are still confused between MTBO and service life.

Checking your other post you claimed the WS-10 to have a service life of 1,600 hours and now you claim it to have a MTBO at 1,600 hours. Again learned the difference between the two and post a sourse claiming the 1,600 hour MTBO. And try comparing newer AL-31 varients like the upgraded AL-31FN, or perhaps the 117S.

Eight photos from xilu.com :

jtwenty1.jpg

jtwenty2.jpg

jtwenty3.jpg

jtwenty4.jpg

jtwenty5.jpg

jtwenty6.jpg

jtwenty7.jpg

jtwenty8.jpg

Slideshow

You aren’t Russian so don't pretend to know how Russians feel when outsiders use the Russki word, people like you may find it funny but it is not. We are Russians not Russkis, I don't think you will every hear important public figures refer to Russian as Russkies and there is a reason for that. Come up to a random Russian and call him a Russki, do you have the guts?

Why would it hit my nerves when upgraded AL-31's surpass the WS-10? We are talking about a 30 year old engine here. Russia has engines that are superior to the AL-31 and certainly superior to the WS-10, so really your point is mute.

The only issue I had was people mixing up MTBO and service life, people comparing some of the earliest AL-31's and people denying the 117's performance despite official reports that confirm it's authenticity.

Tone down your sensitivity radar when you keep slapping everyone for even the slightest criticism of Russian equipment everytime.
The WS10 series has longer service life and greater thrust than all AL31 in both MTBO and service life just live with it. I know Russia has engines in development that will surpass the WS-10, but China is also developing WS-15 so what's your point? You Russians have been spilling BS on national TV against the J-20 since its inception, calling it a demostrator, a show off, inferior, blah blah, so don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Tone down your sensitivity radar when you keep slapping everyone for even the slightest criticism of Russian equipment everytime.
The WS10 series has longer service life and greater thrust than all AL31 in both MTBO and service life just live with it. I

So than you want to post a link to show everyone?

Also be specific about the AL-31, the engine design is 30 years old and conveniently you and your compatriots keep comparing the WS-10 to the original AL-31F. Why don't you compare it to something more modern such as AL-31FN or AL-31FM1?

know Russia has engines in development that will surpass the WS-10, but China is also developing WS-15 so what's your point? You Russians have been spilling BS on national TV against the J-20 since its inception, calling it a demostrator, a show off, inferior, blah blah, so don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Will surpass? The WS-10 has never surpass anything from Saturn or Salyut and the 117S as well as the more advanced 117 simply outclass the WS-10 in every category.

Back
Top Bottom