What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

SAC has a very poor company culture, and the only way to get rid of such culture is to disband this company and set up a new one else-where.

There are sayings that CCP to set up new fighter manufacter else-where, and guess what? some of the guys from SAC (I assume these talents in SAC who get tired of their useless and imcompentent leaders) are among the strongest supporters of this plan, lets hope this will give CAC some much-needed competition, afterall CAC are also founded by someone from SAC.

Just an unvaluable drawing.

j-20.jpg

This new photo on the J-20 has confirmed at least one thing, very interesting...

DSYcNqqU8AAVB98.jpg

This new photo on the J-20 has confirmed at least one thing, very interesting...

DSYcNqqU8AAVB98.jpg

Pardon, but I already asked Henry K. on what it confirms?

Indeed it seems to be most likely a certain "important" test - otherwise Yang Wei would not attend - but it's one of the prototypes so either it is an older image or anything important recent??
1f914.png

So either I'm already too much in celebration mode or I missed that "very interesting" detail.
Could you please add a hint... ??

And all the best for 2018.

Deino

Pardon, but I already asked Henry K. on what it confirms?

Indeed it seems to be most likely a certain "important" test - otherwise Yang Wei would not attend - but it's one of the prototypes so either it is an older image or anything important recent??
1f914.png

So either I'm already too much in celebration mode or I missed that "very interesting" detail.
Could you please add a hint... ??

And all the best for 2018.

Deino
It is a CCTV journalist‘s blog.
It is about an interview with YangWei. I do not find the interview yet. The so called hint is probably about next generation fighter. The number 2035 is there for some reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom