What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

that maneuver doesn't look like 75 ft long flying bathtub heavy striker blabla.. experts..:lol::lol:

I'm looking for photos of J-20 that proof that this aircraft can carry out differential motion of it's canards as J-10A/J-10S, for the moment the only one I found that might be the case is this one, if someone have somthing else, please kindly let me know...

MIDkW.jpg

Some "new" old photos of J-20 #2001...

K2thL.jpg

XdcEk.jpg

dPney.jpg

nkZQ4.jpg

:coffee:

ROFLxD !! where are the specs ? links ? seems a brainfart to me !! open the windows someone plz :lol:

Your are committing a blasphemy by not trusting what Chinese claim. If they say it is AESA, it must be AESA, just like mass produced WS10s, 5th generation J20 and 5++ generation J31 with advanced aerodynamics, highly advanced avionics and very high thrust WS15 with thrust vectoring and more.

People are just discussing here, you do not need to put it in such a ironical way.

This looks pretty maneuverable to me. It's with an underpowered engine.

[video]http://www.56.com/u/v_NzgwMzE2NjI.html[/video]

Your are committing a blasphemy by not trusting what Chinese claim. If they say it is AESA, it must be AESA, just like mass produced WS10s, 5th generation J20 and 5++ generation J31 with advanced aerodynamics, highly advanced avionics and very high thrust WS15 with thrust vectoring and more.

Should we trust what is shown clearly in the China national aeronautic museum of Beijing, that the airborn X-band APAR has rolled out...

pRqOP.jpg

And we can also find the PPAR (with PESA antenna) in the same museum, this PPAR is believed to be installed on J-10B...

x3trN.jpg

o2XRe.jpg

zLmvc.jpg

CYJmX.jpg

ssL2t.jpg

af9gE.jpg

(By the way, could we be more "professionnal" with the wording, when we use AESA it means the antenna it-self, when we use APAR it means the whole radar system. We can use AESA antenna with old transmitter/receiver + MMIC + traveling-wave tube from "mechanical scan radar", for example...)

Should we trust what is shown clearly in the China national aeronautic museum of Beijing, that the airborn X-band APAR has rolled out...

pRqOP.jpg

And we can also find the PPAR (with PESA antenna) in the same museum, this PPAR is believed to be installed on J-10B...

x3trN.jpg

o2XRe.jpg

zLmvc.jpg

CYJmX.jpg

ssL2t.jpg

af9gE.jpg

(By the way, could we be more "professionnal" with the wording, when we use AESA it means the antenna it-self, when we use APAR it means the whole radar system. We can use AESA antenna with old transmitter/receiver + MMIC + traveling-wave tube from "mechanical scan radar", for example...)

That is what I said, we should never doubt Chinese, they are the only country apart from USA that now has two 5th gen fighters with very Low RCS, higly advanced avionics and very high power WS15 thrust vectoring engine, all this accomplished just within 30 yrs of experience. Look at Russia and Europe, with so many years of experience no where on the scene.

That is what I said, we should never doubt Chinese, they are the only country apart from USA that now has two 5th gen fighters with very Low RCS, higly advanced avionics and very high power WS15 thrust vectoring engine, all this accomplished just within 30 yrs of experience. Look at Russia and Europe, with so many years of experience no where on the scene.

It is never a question of doubt, it is a question when you have a doubt, could you find real fact to proof, or invalidate, your doubt.

In your case, correct me if I'm wrong, it's what I called "Doubt because we use to doubt"?

What makes you so sure that there is any kind of radar in your best plane that's known by the outside world as the “junk” Su-30MKI?

Have you got any concrete proof beside claims by the Russians or ur helping AF?

It could be a model for all we know。:undecided:

J-20 #2002 had performed it's 36th test flight on November 5th...

The first photo is not from today...

Yks7m.jpg

GUN4D.jpg

Ahkz0.jpg

DBaZo.jpg

VP3zH.jpg

Uu73h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom