What's new

Chief Of Terror Outfit Khalistan Liberation Force Avtar Khanda Dies In UK, Supporters Allege Poisoning By 'Indian Security Establishment'

Seems Indian agencies are closing on these guys, ISI is eliminating the loose ends. Maybe new leadership is getting ready in different form by ISI.

As a kid I used to wonder why doesn't RAW give supari of these enemies of the country to local gangsters. I believe they have started doing the needful ;)

As a kid I used to wonder why doesn't RAW give supari of these enemies of the country to local gangsters. I believe they have started doing the needful ;)
Our Govts for long, have always tried to keep their hands clean. Unfortunately the world doesn't care, maybe they are realizing it now. Better late than never

Our Govts for long, have always tried to keep their hands clean. Unfortunately the world doesn't care, maybe they are realizing it now. Better late than never
False, They are being terminated as loose ends by intel agencies who hired them.

False, They are being terminated as loose ends by intel agencies who hired them.
I am no expert to say, what you mentioned isn't correct. This can happen no doubt, however even this must have come about, only after our side took some steps (and I mean diplomatic/legal, which in turn got the agencies in these foreign countries to start investigating the goings on)?

Either way, I will say good riddance.

Nopes, ISI is not that stupid that it will do things that will instill fear in their own assets or anti-India gang. I believe cold shoulder by Canada to Indian concerns regarding these elements and recent events of Amritpal singh and revival of violence in Punjab has lead India to bump-off these elements in Canada/UK/Australia and even Pakistan

I am no expert to say, what you mentioned isn't correct. This can happen no doubt, however even this must have come about, only after our side took some steps (and I mean diplomatic/legal, which in turn got the agencies in these foreign countries to start investigating the goings on)?

Either way, I will say good riddance.
You will know what i mean after Our PM USA visit. Gloves are off and protection umbrella they used to get is over and it's hunting season.

Things are moving very fast very quick. New world is emerging.

Nopes, ISI is not that stupid that it will do things that will instill fear in their own assets or anti-India gang. I believe cold shoulder by Canada to Indian concerns regarding these elements and recent events of Amritpal singh and revival of violence in Punjab has lead India to bump-off these elements in Canada/UK/Australia and even Pakistan
Never mentioned ISI.

If the money is right they will take out anyone and anybody. Money is all that matters. An Ex PM was shot for crying out loud.
10 lakh was the price :)

It was pressure tactic but things are resolved so no need for circus monkeys.

ISI does terminate its own assets on whim.

You will know what i mean after Our PM USA visit. Gloves are off and protection umbrella they used to get is over and it's hunting season.

Never mentioned ISI.

Pressure tactic for what? Something we were holding back on, in agreeing to? Say take a stand on a old friend's action, or some other stuff closer home that we didn't want to open up?

Hope the resolving isn't detrimental to our interests

Never mentioned ISI.

I just hope India gets a fair place and proper representation of its 1.4B people in this new world order.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom