What's new

China a bigger threat than Pakistan: IAF chief

Why India always advocates China threat, because India always think Tibet should be part of India rather than that of China.

for puny india every country in the neighbourhood is a threat. india is lika chikni kuri in the middle of young badmash biys ready to "invade" her.

Quite a funny yet true explaination is this which you make. Well India over the period of times proof that on many occasions.:taz::enjoy:

very surprising indeed as the majority of IAF bases are located along pakistan's eastern border!?!
Fatman17,
Have you seen the IAF's shopping list?
Remember how the US birdies were chirping about the Bisons superior kill rates after Cope India? Its all money Sir.

Is pak army fighting on its own with Talibunnies and sister Terrorist companies? Some time ago pak army was getting kidnapped in bulk by them and pak had no choice but to stoop before Talibunny demands for keeping 'peace'. It was US who instructed pak to act tough otherwise Talibunnies were on their way to capture pak.They were just 100 miles from Islamabad.

Is Zardari elected by pak? No ..its US who made him a prez.Mushraff was recruited/fired by US too.Kayani is also appointed by US.
So... is pak people electing their own people? Were they able to keep their own elected leaders for long? Answer is NO. So you got the answer about who is electing/firing your top leaders and who is the real Master. US is easily able to make pak muslims kill their OWN people.Can you do anything about it? NO. So pak has been a another colony of US.

The reason is we didnt attack is we know which way pak is heading to ie. self destruction and chaos...... take the current chaos in pak as a perfect example ... we want our economy to grow and attacking pak would be a waste of time and resource.Pak is doing its best to start a war by these terrorist attacks.

We are no so 'privileged' to get FREE donations in billions from US and other countries and need to 'work' instead on living on billions of $$$ in donations.

So ...cool down ... first elect your own leaders and then 'claim' you are your own masters and leaders.
MODS this stupid troll is seriusly getting on my nerves this post doesnt even merit a response

China a bigger threat than Pakistan: IAF chief

I feel sad for the Indians. :cry:

Though his sound bits are already recorded, the Air Chief nonetheless appears wiser by taking back his words.

Good luck to those Indians for taking China as your number 1 enemy. :lol:

i agree with u therock, dear pakistani brothers actually i guess u r all in a sinking ship, please fight out the talibs or they will be the most destructive fellows and make ur country a hell. no one wants war with pak but the leadership in and around makes this happen.

And regarding china a bigger threat than Pakistanits, always a word of caution that india has, cos chinese are always unpredictable, something comes in words and they do something in action.India STAYS ALERT WITH CHINA.

Back
Top Bottom