What's new

China a Player, but Not Superpower

Again Insulting me or my country will not change facts or anything for that matter the fact remains you have to deal with a lot of countries first namely Japan, South Korea, India even Russian and especially the US.

China's maritime surveillance now in Mischief Reef. :coffee:

[video]http://www.chinanews.com/player/shipin/video2012.swf?vInfo=http://video.chinanews.com/flv/2012/130308cxl10.mp4&vsimg=/shipin/2013/03-08/U405P883T4D183514F158DT20130308112213.jpg[/video]

[video]http://www.chinanews.com/player/shipin/video2012.swf?vInfo=http://video.chinanews.com/flv/2012/130308cxl10.mp4&vsimg=/shipin/2013/03-08/U405P883T4D183514F158DT20130308112213.jpg[/video]

Thank you for putting that up other evidence of your criminal activities.

Again Insulting me or my country will not change facts or anything for that matter the fact remains you have to deal with a lot of countries first namely Japan, South Korea, India even Russian and especially the US.
Excuse me, China never think that you are something, you should know what are you?
And don't think the countries you type here can scare us, don't be childish!!

BTW, you should concern on Universe, Once finding alien, you should sign the MDT with them to "protect" your countries, then you can claim Hawaii, or claim sun!

Excuse me, China never think that you are something, you should know what are you?
And don't think the countries you type here can scare us, don't be childish!!

BTW, you should concern on Universe, Once finding alien, you should sign the MDT with them to "protect" your countries, then you can claim Hawaii, or claim sun!

Huh? what the hell was that?

Huh? what the hell was that?

You don't know it? or, you can ask American, Japanese, Vietnam, SK or anyone that you have treaty agreement with interpret it for you, do have such clause in these treaties? add it.

You don't know it? or, you can ask American, Japanese, Vietnam, SK or anyone that you have treaty agreement with interpret it for you, do have such clause in these treaties? add it.

No i mean what the hell was that? and Oh please we fought along South Koreans and the Americans and now the Japanese we just since a Defense cooperation agreements along with Vietnam so are you high?

Good to drive away pirate and thieves!

Zero_wing, my friend there is no single reason for china or India to go war with each other... Things between china and japan is different than India and China... our disputes might be settled in peaceful diplomatic way.... SCS is different story.... unless any one provoke other... there will be no way between India and China any time soon...

Zero_wing, my friend there is no single reason for china or India to go war with each other... Things between china and japan is different than India and China... our disputes might be settled in peaceful diplomatic way.... SCS is different story.... unless any one provoke other... there will be no way between India and China any time soon...

China is not a superpower. Very few Chinese will call China a superpower, its primarily foreigners that call China a superpower.

deal with how many countries? when pinoys dare going into a war against us, all the other nations will flee!

Not even your Master - the yankies, will get involved in a war in which donation recipients like the Philippines constantly acts stupidly for its illegal territorial claims

No its a pirate ship

Of course we know pirate ships sent from pinoys will be expulsed from our territory

china is not a superpower yet, but on the process, after 20-25years they will be for sure.

In ths day and age, we cant limit ourselves to only talk about military power or economy when defining what a global superpower is. That is only true if you can achieve your political objectives by such hard power. And that is not the case. You also have to have an ideal and a strong powerful narrative. In this parameter, China falls short. They dont have that, at least not nearly to the same extent as the US does. US is not only a military superpower, but it also enjoys a very significant advantage in soft power or influence. Although I do think the US, in relative terms, are in a strategic decline in regions like South America and the Middle East.

In ths day and age, we cant limit ourselves to only talk about military power or economy when defining what a global superpower is. That is only true if you can achieve your political objectives by such hard power. And that is not the case. You also have to have an ideal and a strong powerful narrative. In this parameter, China falls short. They dont have that, at least not nearly to the same extent as the US does. US is not only a military superpower, but it also enjoys a very significant advantage in soft power or influence. Although I do think the US, in relative terms, are in a strategic decline in regions like South America and the Middle East.

Agreed. American cultural dominance and media dominance is very hard for us to match.

its only a matter of time before china really shows its power, anything past 2020 is when china will be next superpower

Back
Top Bottom