What's new

China abandons “zero cause” policy after the riots

You are the one who claimed death of millions. Forgot your own statement?
I didn't claim it would bring millions of deaths, I just used many Chinese people's argument that those quarantines prevent millions of deaths.

Now that China is stopping its quarantine, there are two options.
Either millions die and then all that blockade have been for nothing, either nothing significant happens and the last year of the blockade have been for nothing.

Either way, China's position was stupid.

I didn't claim it would bring millions of deaths, I just used many Chinese people's argument that those quarantines prevent millions of deaths.

Either millions die and then all that blockade have been for nothing, either nothing significant happens and the last year of the blockade have been for nothing.

Your are a fool anyway, if the zero covid policy is not required now doesnt mean it wasnt required a year or two year ago, only really stupid fool would make silly argument as you are.

You are so stupid, who told you the mortality rate of covid now is the same as it was 2 years ago?

Your are a fool anyway, if the zero covid policy is not required now doesnt mean it wasnt required a year or two year ago, only really stupid fool would make silly argument as you are.
It does, it's the same Omicron variant for the last year.

What has changed since 1 year ago or 6 months ago?

1670160492682.png

You are so stupid, who told you the mortality rate of covid now is the same as it was 2 years ago?
I'm talking about 1 year ago. Omicron is still the dominant virus, it didn't get any weaker, exposed/vaccinated people just became more resistant to it.

Just a few days ago you guys were posting about the US covid death statistics to justify your quarantine.
1670160722896.png

It does, it's the same Omicron variant for the last year.

What has changed since 1 year ago or 6 months ago?

View attachment 902860

I'm talking about 1 year ago. Omicron is still the dominant virus, it didn't get any weaker, exposed/vaccinated people just became more resistant to it.

Just a few days ago you guys were posting about the US covid death statistics to justify your quarantine.
View attachment 902861
Fool, one year or two years ago, the one obvious difference is at the time vast majority of Chinese werent vaccinated. You ignorant, have you heard that the Omicron virus in China are getting much weaker now compared to some time back. Dont make a fool of yourself know what the fk you talk about.

Fool, one year or two years ago, the one obvious difference is at the time vast majority of Chinese werent vaccinated. You ignorant, have you heard that the Omicron virus in China are getting much weaker now compared to some time back. Dont make a fool of yourself know what the fk you talk about.
What about half a year ago?
Or 3 months ago? Here there are no masks or quarantines for 1 year already except in hospitals and clinics. And even when we did have lockdowns we didn't have such apocalyptic footage as you guys had.
You guys are clearly late to the party.

You are correct in that when the rest of the world gave up their fight and accepted millions of death, it’s futile for China to stand alone. But no, it’s never stupid to protect life.

China should explain the truth to his people:

Zero covid policy is not only something about Covid, it's also about free the chains of Western modern slavery who import cheap things from China, Zero covid policy close manufactures and increase prices to a fair level for China.

Zero covid policy can be hard in a short term, but it's the better for Chinese people in a long term.

You have to care about global inflation, because global customers with reduced purchasing power won't buy Chinese goods, which will hurt China. You haven't built "Great Wall of China in the Oceans" yet, and there won't be that wall in the foreseeable future! So you are not isolated from the World.

On the other hand, global inflation is not caused by you, you are 200% right about this. Those who caused this, namely the USA and Russia, will pay the price for this in the very near future. Russia will face the costs of its war. The USA, on the other hand, will face the consequences of the dollar losing its reserve currency status.

But at the end of the day, the global inflation problem needs to be resolved. And a China that cannot return to production due to its "zero case" strategy cannot contribute to the World's fight against inflation.
China has the actual products and services. What is money but something to buy products and services with? And if you're under sanctions, what need do you have for money that you can't spend?

China has the actual products and services. What is money but something to buy products and services with? And if you're under sanctions, what need do you have for money that you can't spend?
Products and services exist with raw materials. Do you have enough raw materials? No. But let's imagine for a moment that China is completely self-sufficient. Do you think you will be left alone by the others in this situation? Why should the rest of the World put up with China, which doesn't do them any good?

As for the sanctions, don't worry about it. Once the dollar's reserve currency status expires, the USA must return to "good old style" production. When USA really wants to produce something, the USA will understand that without Chinese products and services it is not easy. The issue of sanctions will therefore automatically disappear into history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom