China admits it: we are cutting off Filipino supply to Ayungin Shoal

HongWu

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
Chinese State TV video

See video @ 7:45

Now we are grabbing Ayungin Shoal from Philippines just like we grabbed Scarborough Shoal.

I bet after Ayungin Shoal, then we will surround and cut off Philippines supply to Thitu Island.

One-by-one our enemies in South China Sea are being put down like an animal :)

Try to grab the territories of others and cry like a Bit-ch when bigger power gang up against china.

You may have occupied a small rock there but the enemies you are making in the due process will hurt you in the long term.

Nothing is going to change in SCS and Chinese must obey UNCLOS.

Yet another brainfart and senseless garbage post.honwgu never failed.

Try to grab the territories of others and cry like a Bit-ch when bigger power gang up against china.

You may have occupied a small rock there but the enemies you are making in the due process will hurt you in the long term.

Nothing is going to change in SCS and Chinese must obey UNCLOS.

Just because Indians choose to listen to a foreign power doesn't mean we have to.

You are a nation of 1.2 billion, no shortage of some of the best talents, with a growing economy that will soon match swords with the world's best, so tell me why do you guys want to be under a UN that is American dominated.

There's a saying in Chinese
挟天子以令诸侯

It means, controlling the emperor to control the nobles.

The UN is in America, three out of 5 security member is one America, and two American "allies".

G7 all American "allies."

IMF, and all other major international institutions are American.

America is controlling the world even without the might of her military.

I mean all American wars are UN wars, they go in the name of world peace and legitimacy given to them by UN, what other nation can do this?

They have the imperial decree to do what ever and make it legitimate. How is this not an abuse of power.

We won't bow to America, and if we do it won't be for long and it'll just be a ploy to bid our time.

Regardless of whether you think we have a fair case, any trial and rule by UN imposed on China is unfair by the fact that the accused is also the judge, jury, and executioner.

Is that fair to you?

@Genesis

I mean all American wars are UN wars

That's not true.

Iraq war: The Iraq war was not sanctioned by the UN. In fact quite a few western countries objected to it, here's a map (Blue = opposed to the war).

State_positions_Iraq_war.svg

Afghanistan war: The USA invaded without waiting for UNSC mandate, the UN resolution came after the invasion has happened and has dealt with building a security force for the already conquered country.

Vietnam war: There was no UNSC support. In fact the lack of such resolution was used to bash the USA (need I provide links?).

In conclusion your statement could not be farther from the truth.

The UN and the other international organizations are not about USA nor Europe they are about cooperation. Sure the west holds more power there because historically the West has been more powerful in the past. This will obviously change and already is changing, such things take time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because Indians choose to listen to a foreign power doesn't mean we have to.

You are a nation of 1.2 billion, no shortage of some of the best talents, with a growing economy that will soon match swords with the world's best, so tell me why do you guys want to be under a UN that is American dominated.

挟天子以令诸侯

The UN is in America, three out of 5 security member is one America, and two American "allies".

I mean all American wars are UN wars, they go in the name of world peace and legitimacy given to them by UN, what other nation can do this?

They have the imperial decree to do what ever and make it legitimate. How is this not an abuse of power.

We won't bow to America, and if we do it won't be for long and it'll just be a ploy to bid our time.

Regardless of whether you think we have a fair case, any trial and rule by UN imposed on China is unfair by the fact that the accused is also the judge, jury, and executioner.

Is that fair to you?

We do not like US either, we are against USA and our track record proves that , we balance our relationships Unlike chinese.

挟天子以令诸侯

Is that fair to you?

one line for you...China is a signatory of UNCLOS...now you decide what is UN,a collection of nations or American club bla bla bla..

@Genesis

That's not true.

Iraq war: The Iraq war was not sanctioned by the UN. In fact quite a few western countries objected to it, here's a map (Blue = opposed to the war).

State_positions_Iraq_war.svg

Afghanistan war: The USA invaded without waiting for UNSC mandate, the UN resolution came after the invasion has happened and has dealt with building a security force for the already conquered country.

Vietnam war: There was no UNSC support. In fact the lack of such resolution was used to bash the USA (need I provide links?).

In conclusion your statement could not be farther from the truth.

The UN and the other international organizations are not about USA nor Europe they are about cooperation. Sure the west holds more power there because historically the West has been more powerful in the past. This will obviously change and already is changing, such things take time.

By the time of Vietnam war, America is already powerful enough that it no longer required the false title of UN in some situations.

Much like the saying 挟天子以令诸侯.

It talked about CaoCao, of Three kingdoms period in China. After he conquered ove rhalf of China, he adopted the title of king, even though during the beginning of the dynasty, the founding emperor made a rule no body who isn't from his blood can be made a king. (the title emperor is still higher to a king)

His son, eliminated the emperor and made himself an emperor and started a new dynasty.

America is at a point where finger pointing does as much to it as wind blowing in someone's face. America's got Amnesty international and organizations like these that constently point fingers at other countries that people stop focusing on America.

You may think America doesn't hold all the cards, but Russian economy is puny relative to America, militarily much weaker and Russian allies as well as Chinese are third world, while American allies are all the developed countries in the world.

How can our allies object to America, when they need help from "international" organizations like the IMF where the developed world provide the bulk of the funding and decide who gets what and how.

@Hellraiser007

You guys got beef with pretty much all your neighbors as well, let's be real. BTW, all world powers are created not by balance but by taking risks.

The rise of prussia is one of the riskiest, it started with the seven year war and at points it looked like the end of Prussia, but then Prussia survived and became a great power.

Balance is good, but to be great, you can't always play it safe.
@GR!FF!N

funny you choose to ignore this in my last post.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ipino-supply-ayungin-shoal.html#ixzz2UzPq9iRm

@GR!FF!N

funny you choose to ignore this in my last post.

for what exactly???Philippines dragged you to UN as China is a signatory of UNCLOS,they're bound to follow the rules.now,China is cutting supplies to the marines posted to one of a shoal.thats actually a clear declaration of war if you say.so,is China preparing a war against Philippines???I don't think so,as it'll be the cornerstone that will be used to create an Anti-China block and those countries who still are thinking to play it safe will join it without much hindrance.

for what exactly???Philippines dragged you to UN as China is a signatory of UNCLOS,they're bound to follow the rules.now,China is cutting supplies to the marines posted to one of a shoal.thats actually a clear declaration of war if you say.so,is China preparing a war against Philippines???I don't think so,as it'll be the cornerstone that will be used to create an Anti-China block and those countries who still are thinking to play it safe will join it without much hindrance.

At the point China sign it, China had pretty much no navy, air force or anything else. Military or otherwise. What was China going to do, not sign it, when it concerned China almost non at all. China is one of the least veto members of the UN for a reason.

Somethings just has to be done. Just like poping a blister, if you don't pop it, it'll be there. Once it's done, it's done.

Check the participants of the seven year war, and see how lopsided it was.
Seven Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At the point China sign it, China had pretty much no navy, air force or anything else. Military or otherwise. What was China going to do, not sign it, when it concerned China almost non at all. China is one of the least veto members of the UN for a reason.

Somethings just has to be done. Just like poping a blister, if you don't pop it, it'll be there. Once it's done, it's done.

Check the participants of the seven year war, and see how lopsided it was.
Seven Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but issues still existed back then..China wasn't bound to sign it.and so you're suggesting that as China has a powerful navy,it should backtrack its commitment from UNCLOS and attack PH??not so "Peaceful Rise"..huh??and 9 dotted line was Kuomintang Govt's demand..are you sure Taiwan willn't object if PH being attacked as they "practically" will not have a sea border and will be consumed by China if China persues its 9 dotted line(I'm excluding other countries)??and by 7 years war,what are you suggesting??a global war is coming that will be started by China??

but issues still existed back then..China wasn't bound to sign it.and so you're suggesting that as China has a powerful navy,it should backtrack its commitment from UNCLOS and attack PH??not so "Peaceful Rise"..huh??and 9 dotted line was Kuomintang Govt's demand..are you sure Taiwan willn't object if PH being attacked as they "practically" will not have a sea border and will be consumed by China if China persues its 9 dotted line(I'm excluding other countries)??and by 7 years war,what are you suggesting??a global war is coming that will be started by China??

Peaceful rise is crap. Who has ever rose peacefully. It's not a possibility. Unless somehow you think America will just move out of Asia by itself.

Taiwan and China will become one, one day, and in the event that it doesn't, Taiwan belongs to no organization, what does it matter what they think.

7 years war is just an example that, by playing it safe, IE india, you are really just doing nothing. I mean nothing is going to change if you don't do anything.

It may be the right or the wrong move, but doing something is better than doing nothing.

Peaceful rise is crap. Who has ever rose peacefully. It's not a possibility. Unless somehow you think America will just move out of Asia by itself.

Taiwan and China will become one, one day, and in the event that it doesn't, Taiwan belongs to no organization, what does it matter what they think.

7 years war is just an example that, by playing it safe, IE india, you are really just doing nothing. I mean nothing is going to change if you don't do anything.

It may be the right or the wrong move, but doing something is better than doing nothing.

You will get tired of asking India to do something. They even don't fire a single shot but all the time chanting like, "we will do this, we will do that".

China needs to provoke India. If India does not do anything then at least China can do something.

I just hope somehow a shot, even if accidentally, is fired from the Indian side. It will be fun watching the fight live on TV with a beer in hand. Today's TV reporters will carry out the live coverage of an intensive war.

Back
Top Bottom